Get her to give in...

Keyed4u

Virgin
I'm married, she is single. She is 16 years younger than me. She is, on my 10 scale, a 9. Maybe 130lb, brown hair and eyes. About a size 6/8 dress and possibly a 32C or D.

The story so far: we worked together for a few months, actually, I was her boss for a month before she was on a medical leave for 2 months. She returned to work and we carried on as normal boss/employee. About 3 months later we started chatting more, about life, our home life, past and present. We shared a lot with each other. Then one night last January, we were texting and it got very sexual. She shared how she had dreams about me, taking her over my office desk. She has been without for over a year or 2 and she really wanted it. She said how she wanted to get in her or miy SUV and head to the mountains and drive and park and Fuck. She sent a picture of her breasts to me and I sent her a cock pic.
Most nights we text she falls asleep while we do so, and that night she did as well. The next day she said she was drunk and had guts and that's why she said and showed what she did.

We still continued to text and something it gets sexual. But she says she can't go further because she has morals and doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

3 weeks ago she told me she got a new job at a different place. Yes, we have developed feelings for each other and continued the texts and she said it will be hard to leave. We both commented on how shy we are in person and how we only "touch" if given permission. I told her she could touch me anytime anywhere.

Last week, she was putting some chapstick on and asked if I wanted some. I was on my way out of the office, and in my head I said, only 8f it was a transfer from her lips to mine.

The next day our furnace quit working at work and it was cold. I got it to work again for an hour. I was at my desk and she came in and talked for a few minutes. As she was leaving, I reached and touched her ass. She turned and said, "that's all?", "If you're going to do that, you need to grab more!" So she backed up and I really grabbed some and squeezed. A little later I was in the furnace room trying to get it working. This is next to our kitchen area and she was in there washing some dishes and noticed I was in there working on the furnace.

I'm married, she is single. She is 16 years younger than me. She is, on my 10 scale, a 9. Maybe 130lb, brown hair and eyes. About a size 6/8 dress and possibly a 32C or D.

The story so far: we worked together for a few months, actually, I was her boss for a month before she was on a medical leave for 2 months. She returned to work and we carried on as normal boss/employee. About 3 months later we started chatting more, about life, our home life, past and present. We shared a lot with each other. Then one night last January, we were texting and it got very sexual. She shared how she had dreams about me, taking her over my office desk. She has been without for over a year or 2 and she really wanted it. She said how she wanted to get in her or miy SUV and head to the mountains and drive and park and Fuck. She sent a picture of her breasts to me and I sent her a cock pic.
Most nights we text she falls asleep while we do so, and that night she did as well. The next day she said she was drunk and had guts and that's why she said and showed what she did.

We still continued to text and something it gets sexual. But she says she can't go further because she has morals and doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

3 weeks ago she told me she got a new job at a different place. Yes, we have developed feelings for each other and continued the texts and she said it will be hard to leave. We both commented on how shy we are in person and how we only "touch" if given permission. I told her she could touch me anytime anywhere.

Last week, she was putting some chapstick on and asked if I wanted some. I was on my way out of the office, and in my head I said, only 8f it was a transfer from her lips to mine.

The next day our furnace quit working at work and it was cold. I got it to work again for an hour. I was at my desk and she came in and talked for a few minutes. As she was leaving, I reached and touched her ass. She turned and said, "that's all?", "If you're going to do that, you need to grab more!" So she backed up and I really grabbed some and squeezed. A little later I was in the furnace room trying to get it working. This is next to our kitchen area and she was in there washing some dishes and noticed I was in there working on the furnace.
I'm not sure what you are asking, but I'm going to assume based on the title of this thread that it is how to 'get her to give in' to have sex with you physically.
Based on this assumption, I'm going to go ahead and give my comments.

First: you can't make anyone to do anything, except maybe taking out the rubbish to the bin. 'How do I get her to give in' implies manipulation or pressuring. This leads to my second point:

Second: You really don't 'get her to give in' when she has been absolutely clear that she does not want to go further. I don't care if it's because of her morals, or she doesn't want to get anyone hurt or because her cousin Bob just found his favourite rubber duck was covered in peanut butter, she said she does not want (or can't) go further. Full stop. YOU as her boss should have ended it there.

Third: You are her boss. I'm not sure what company protocols are about inter-office hanky-panky, but you may want to check into that. Unsolicited, but it's my personal rule not to engage with someone who has a say in my paycheque or I theirs, no matter how indirectly. That includes nothing with other senior directors in other departments or anyone junior to me. Until she has left and has signed a contract with the new place and received her closed company file and her final paycheque, you are still her boss.

Fourth: Really, Third Prime, but even if she's leaving, how do you know you aren't part of the reason and how do you know it's not going to bite you hard in the ass, and not in a fun way?

Fifth: it seems you both are undeniably attracted to each other. Fantastic. Chemistry is hard to deny. Deny it. As stated above, you are her boss. You should be modelling leadership qualities, and you grabbing her ass and then grabbing her breasts regardless of the fact she invited you to grab her more after your initial pawing, at the fucking office are not qualities I'd look for in a boss nor qualities that should be engendered in a senior role. I'm not even going to go with the potential HR implications here. It was uncalled for, especially as you initiated the first grab, without her explicit okay. And even if she pleaded with you, you should have said no because of the above and then below.

Sixth: and I can't believe that this needs to be said, and it ties to point two, but you are fucking married. You are having an affair with your subordinate. At your office. Unless your partner gave the okay to play, this is not okay, and this is the general attitude of many people who frequent this corner of the forum. The amount of betrayal of trusts is absolutely staggering. Talk about a bag of clichés but I digress :rolleyes:

Bottom line: this could very realistically fuck your life over in so many different ways. Leave it alone and pray to whatever deity you favour that your employee keeps her mouth shut, and no one, including your wife, finds out. Maybe, if you're lucky, no one will.

On the other hand, if this was a way to express a fantasy, then the Online RP is down the hall and have fun.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Well, we finally fucked and man, she was tight. Her ass pas perfect, her tits absolutely delicious and her pussy was smooth and tasty. But she said she didn't all because she wanted me to have the experience. I don't get her.

First of all, I don’t believe you. This sounds extremely made up. Second of all, gross.

Here’s how this goes: you lose your marriage, you lose your job, you maybe even get in trouble for sexual harassment or violation of company policies.

If you’re done with your marriage, end it. If you’re not, don’t cheat. Also, you’re a shit boss.

First of all, I don’t believe you. This sounds extremely made up. Second of all, gross.

Here’s how this goes: you lose your marriage, you lose your job, you maybe even get in trouble for sexual harassment or violation of company policies.

If you’re done with your marriage, end it. If you’re not, don’t cheat. Also, you’re a shit boss.
It's on the internet thus real!

Well, we finally fucked and man, she was tight. Her ass pas perfect, her tits absolutely delicious and her pussy was smooth and tasty. But she said she didn't all because she wanted me to have the experience. I don't get her.
Shit was SO cash.

So, it was a pity fuck?

To me, this sounds like the stories that always start out with, "This is a true story" or, "Believe it or not, this really happened to me." They're all the same. First she wouldn't, then she wouldn't again, and then she wouldn't again, and at the end, she decides she can't live unless she does and becomes the greatest sex partner the guy has ever had before or since. It's just a male fantasy.

Fuck me with the Blackpool Tower! Just fuckin walk up to her, tell it’s time for her to get naked and her cunt wet. Tell her you’re not her boss, your her Master. Get her on her knees, get your cock planted in her mouth and get her sucking. Come hard in her mouth. Get yourself bollocked, get her on top of you and fuck her like you were a fucking bronco. She’ll love it. She’ll submit to your every whim, kink and perversion after this. Only show her who is King of her ring.
I should know, because it works for me, every time, without exception.

Back