How to Find a Cock Sucker

It takes a little work but I have found good cock on DL. It’s about a 20% hit rate but there are guys that suck and want to be sucked on DL.

Would love to find a guy that I could blow regularly. I'm married though, it's not worth the risk. Would hate to catch something or get caught and lose everything. Plus I'm paranoid, I wouldn't want to go to some guys house incase he has a hidden camera. I would have to host, which brings its own set of problems.

Would love to find a guy that I could blow regularly. I'm married though, it's not worth the risk. Would hate to catch something or get caught and lose everything. Plus I'm paranoid, I wouldn't want to go to some guys house incase he has a hidden camera. I would have to host, which brings its own set of problems.
Go for it man

Faint heart never wins fair mouthful of cock...

I assume he's referring to doublelist. I've had some luck there too.
I get lucky there every now and then too. The only trouble is, at least in my area is that there are a hundred guys wanting to suck cock (like me) for every guy posting to get sucked.

I get lucky there every now and then too. The only trouble is, at least in my area is that there are a hundred guys wanting to suck cock (like me) for every guy posting to get sucked.
You and I are close enough to each other that we could work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Back