How to find a guy or guys who would enjoy a bj every once in a while?

That's funny! Still wishing my cock was in someone's mouth. Did I mention I have a good looking cock and I'm in SoCal?
I would love to see your good looking cock up close! I am in SoCal and I love sucking a guy’s cock especially when he cums and I feel that warm cum hit the back of my throat. If you are still wishing for a mouth to put your cock in, let me know.

I used to find plenty of men (and women) on Craigslist but, sadly, it no longer has the adult section. I’ve been using Doublelist with some success finding men (but almost zero success finding women). Main problem is finding a location since I can’t host anymore—either need to find a man or woman who hosts or hop in their car. I only give oral service, no mutual play or reciprocation.

I used to find plenty of men (and women) on Craigslist but, sadly, it no longer has the adult section. I’ve been using Doublelist with some success finding men (but almost zero success finding women). Main problem is finding a location since I can’t host anymore—either need to find a man or woman who hosts or hop in their car. I only give oral service, no mutual play or reciprocation.
Finding someone who can host is difficult especially when you're trying to meet that discreet husband / dad who's family may always be home so it's very chancey so to speak.

I'd just go to one of those hourly hotel, motels with him to make it easier and not risking doing anything in car in a parking lot.

Hello My New Friend,

I live just outside of SD, married and would really just like to whip it out for you. If you want to respond in private here or through email I can tell you more about myself. Maybe we even meet up?
I travel outside of SD every once in a while and when I do I am looking for a cock to suck. Where abouts do you live?

How exactly did you persuade him enough for him to let you try?
I started by telling him that I had sucked a cock before, even though I still liked pussy every once in a while I just loved the thought of getting on my knees and servicing a guy’s cock until he cums in my mouth. He said you are gay! I just laughed and acted like I was kidding. Little conversations like that happened every once in a while and then one day I told him that I could give him a bj that he would remember. He said my wife is gone let’s go to my house and then I will show you my cock and I know that it is too big for you. So when we got to his house he jumped in the shower and told me to kick back and wait. He took forever it seemed and so I started looking through his wife’s panty drawer and I was getting really turned on and I put a pair on and at that point I was ready to open the bathroom door and drop to my knees. Instead I put my pants back on over the panties. When he came out I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he had been working himself into it and he had a hard on and yes it was one of the biggest cocks I had seen but I was curious how much I could fit in my mouth and down my throat so I stood up and dropped to my knees and he walked over and put one hand on the top of my head and the other guided his cock to my mouth. It was such a rush when he started putting the head in my mouth I just went down on it until it stopped. I try forcing it down a few times quickly and I pulled my mouth off of it and told him that we needed to stretch my throat a bit and then I would take it. So after about 20 mins I was getting close to almost touching his balls with my lips I could not believe how much cock I was putting down my throat. I stopped and stood up and dropped my pants and he looked at me and said hey those are my wifes. He told me to get back on my knees and put his cock down my throat more aggressively I wanted him to cum I knew it was going to be a massive load and I was going to swallow every bit. He was getting so hard I knew he was getting close and he was going faster and faster. I was so turned on I had to quit touching my cock or else I was going to cum. I could taste a sudden amount of precum and he called me a little bitch and told me to swallow his cum he exploded with such force that I felt it completely fill my throat and it also squirted out both sides of my mouth. He was holding my head with both of his hands and the bedroom door opened up and his wife was looking right at me and I thought for sure that he would quickly stop and turn away but instead we were in something that needed to be finished to the end and he just sped up his pace and buried his cock down my throat then quickly pulled it out just so that the tip was in my mouth and then right back down my throat. She could not take her eyes off of his cock fucking my mouth and even though I just kept swallowing mouthful after mouthful it was still squirting out the sides of my mouth. I grabbed my dick and I pulled the rest of it out of her panties which she noticed were hers and I was jacking my dick and now I started shooting cum all over. By the time he let go of my head he was still going in and out of my mouth I had cum all over me. She had moved over to the bed and sat down playing with her pussy. She controlled the experience now and told him to keep stroking his dick to leep it hard
How exactly did you persuade him enough for him to let you try?
Cont…
long story short he fucked me so hard all I could do was bury my face in her pussy and make her cum he fucked literally until I came all over the place without stroking it he fucked the cum out of me what an intense feeling that is, I love it!

I started by telling him that I had sucked a cock before, even though I still liked pussy every once in a while I just loved the thought of getting on my knees and servicing a guy’s cock until he cums in my mouth. He said you are gay! I just laughed and acted like I was kidding. Little conversations like that happened every once in a while and then one day I told him that I could give him a bj that he would remember. He said my wife is gone let’s go to my house and then I will show you my cock and I know that it is too big for you. So when we got to his house he jumped in the shower and told me to kick back and wait. He took forever it seemed and so I started looking through his wife’s panty drawer and I was getting really turned on and I put a pair on and at that point I was ready to open the bathroom door and drop to my knees. Instead I put my pants back on over the panties. When he came out I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he had been working himself into it and he had a hard on and yes it was one of the biggest cocks I had seen but I was curious how much I could fit in my mouth and down my throat so I stood up and dropped to my knees and he walked over and put one hand on the top of my head and the other guided his cock to my mouth. It was such a rush when he started putting the head in my mouth I just went down on it until it stopped. I try forcing it down a few times quickly and I pulled my mouth off of it and told him that we needed to stretch my throat a bit and then I would take it. So after about 20 mins I was getting close to almost touching his balls with my lips I could not believe how much cock I was putting down my throat. I stopped and stood up and dropped my pants and he looked at me and said hey those are my wifes. He told me to get back on my knees and put his cock down my throat more aggressively I wanted him to cum I knew it was going to be a massive load and I was going to swallow every bit. He was getting so hard I knew he was getting close and he was going faster and faster. I was so turned on I had to quit touching my cock or else I was going to cum. I could taste a sudden amount of precum and he called me a little bitch and told me to swallow his cum he exploded with such force that I felt it completely fill my throat and it also squirted out both sides of my mouth. He was holding my head with both of his hands and the bedroom door opened up and his wife was looking right at me and I thought for sure that he would quickly stop and turn away but instead we were in something that needed to be finished to the end and he just sped up his pace and buried his cock down my throat then quickly pulled it out just so that the tip was in my mouth and then right back down my throat. She could not take her eyes off of his cock fucking my mouth and even though I just kept swallowing mouthful after mouthful it was still squirting out the sides of my mouth. I grabbed my dick and I pulled the rest of it out of her panties which she noticed were hers and I was jacking my dick and now I started shooting cum all over. By the time he let go of my head he was still going in and out of my mouth I had cum all over me. She had moved over to the bed and sat down playing with her pussy. She controlled the experience now and told him to keep stroking his dick to leep it hard

Cont…
long story short he fucked me so hard all I could do was bury my face in her pussy and make her cum he fucked literally until I came all over the place without stroking it he fucked the cum out of me what an intense feeling that is, I love it!
Well that's pretty hot!

Back