How to Find a Cock Sucker

It takes a little work but I have found good cock on DL. It’s about a 20% hit rate but there are guys that suck and want to be sucked on DL.

Would love to find a guy that I could blow regularly. I'm married though, it's not worth the risk. Would hate to catch something or get caught and lose everything. Plus I'm paranoid, I wouldn't want to go to some guys house incase he has a hidden camera. I would have to host, which brings its own set of problems.

Would love to find a guy that I could blow regularly. I'm married though, it's not worth the risk. Would hate to catch something or get caught and lose everything. Plus I'm paranoid, I wouldn't want to go to some guys house incase he has a hidden camera. I would have to host, which brings its own set of problems.
Go for it man

Faint heart never wins fair mouthful of cock...

I assume he's referring to doublelist. I've had some luck there too.
I get lucky there every now and then too. The only trouble is, at least in my area is that there are a hundred guys wanting to suck cock (like me) for every guy posting to get sucked.

I get lucky there every now and then too. The only trouble is, at least in my area is that there are a hundred guys wanting to suck cock (like me) for every guy posting to get sucked.
You and I are close enough to each other that we could work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

So I’ve been working on trying to get sucked for months now, and yes, Doublelist has a lot of flakes, although there’s the same percentage on Reddit. I checked out SilverDaddies but it just didn’t feel right to me. Some of the other sites mentioned no longer exist, FabGuys seems to be vacant (only two guys in my entire area code on it). For the hell of it I tried gayseniorsexdate and almost immediately I got contacted by a trans woman in my area I’m meeting with tonight, and that works for me!
Meters were abouts are you in Washington

I'm sure some of them would trade.

Back