How to Find a Cock Sucker

general question about this, do you consider yourself gay or bi?
I mean I guess it’s technically gay but it could just be friends helping each other out, why not? Fun is fun right?
I really never thought about it - but I guess bi. I'd love to find a guy to be friends with out in public, but one who likes to suck cock as well. I'd like to try it as well, but lots of guys seem to only want to suck and not receive. I looked at doublelist again, but now they want a phone number to verify your a person. Not sure about that.

I really never thought about it - but I guess bi. I'd love to find a guy to be friends with out in public, but one who likes to suck cock as well. I'd like to try it as well, but lots of guys seem to only want to suck and not receive. I looked at doublelist again, but now they want a phone number to verify your a person. Not sure about that.

You and me both. A guy who we can go do hobbies with, but can also 69 each other, or he can fill my ass with his cum. Dream on I guess.

How bad do you want it? Burner phones are cheap.

I might suggest Silverdaddies, seems like doublelist is populated by guys who are mostly interested in quickies. Nothing wrong with that, just not everyones cup of tea…or cum.

Doublelist works for me more than Squirt, which is very slow. Sniffies looked promising, but nothing so far. Craigslist is greatly missed, I’d hoped they would have come back to personals.

So, anyone in and around San Antonio, let me know. I enjoy sucking cock to completion and neither expect, nor want anything in return.

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me and reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.
That is the guy that I am looking for. Someone who is more into getting his cock sucked taking control being a bit dominant and getting full oral enjoyment from the cocksucker that visits once in a while.

That is the guy that I am looking for. Someone who is more into getting his cock sucked taking control being a bit dominant and getting full oral enjoyment from the cocksucker that visits once in a while.
ME TOO!! I'd love to find a guy who'd get off on an old faggot wannabe sucking him off. I'd be a good submissive bitch.

Doublelist took over CL personnals. Its hit or miss. Nobody on the site can host. So if you cant, no need togo there. The ones that can host get bombarded and end up yanking your chain. Ive had some success. Its about 5 %success rate for me.
That’s pretty close to what I’ve experienced there, maybe a bit better.

Doublelist is full of flakes, as is any hook up site. But any online venture is a numbers game, the pitches you swing at the more likely you are to get a hit.
I have had better luck on adam4adam.

Personally, I like squirt dot org - I often use it to find a good ABS when I'm on the road.

Silverdadies isn't bad. But what worked best for me was finding the kink community, going to a few munches (public vanilla group meetups), and meeting people. Within a little while (a few months), I was able to pretty much pick and choose partners into what I was into, or close enough for us to play. The best part is that the community was safe, people got tested and shared the results. At a few parties, I was able to play with 4 or 5 people, and had a few steadies as well.

I'm pan and really got to play the universe.

Now we moved and I get to start all over.

I understand that this is a lot more involved than arranging an NSA date on Silverdaddies or grindr, but it is a lot safer, and I ended up with a bunch of playmates, and got a huge range of opportunities.

You and me both. A guy who we can go do hobbies with, but can also 69 each other, or he can fill my ass with his cum. Dream on I guess.
Problem Is I could never be comfortable enough to be absolutely certain I would get something I couldn't get rid of from that. Ive come to terms I Will likely never experience that.

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.
If you lived in Tasmania, you'd have found who you're looking for. So would I.

I have had a few really good experiences on sniffies.com. I am an older married guy and very DL. I have niche tastes for the same reasons as a lot of your guys. I don’t want to catch something and take it home to my wife.

Because of this I really am only looking opportunities to exchange handjobs. I love jacking people off and if they want to play with mine to, that’s awesome. And since I am from a smaller more rural area and I don’t want to get found out, I only look when I am traveling for work or something.

I don’t do it a lot but I have successfully found someone into the same thing several times. A few times it didn’t work but mostly because of me. Sometimes these were car hookups and sometimes they were in my hotel room or his. My only real problem is when people say they want a handjob or mutually masturbate. Then they want to suck my dick or want me to suck them. And I won’t do either.

I like it because you can see where they are and if they are online at the time. It’s also easy to exchange a few messages and you can see if they are going to flake or not.

Back