How to find a guy or guys who would enjoy a bj every once in a while?

I had a friend that I had to convince him that I could suck his cock better than his wife. He came back and agreed with me and we met about 1 a week and when I would go over his house I would put on a pair of his wifes panties, that was for my preference not his. One day I was in her bedroom and I was on my knees wearing her panties and he had just hit that point of no return and he was just grabbing my head with his hands and I just felt the first explosion hit the back of my mouth. He was going to pump mode and cum was squirting out the side of my mouth we were locked in to completing what we had started so when his wife opened the door he just kept pumping and I kept swallowing. I was actually turned on by this but he was embarrassed. She did not know how to act except like she was mad. Long story short she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck his dick again while she fingered herself and when he was rock hard again she told him to get behind me and for me to get on all fours. He fucked me while she forced my head down between her legs and told me to eat her pussy like I suck dick. I came after a bit just because I was so turned on. And when she came I could feel him in my ass get rock hard and then a big warm blast I could feel inside me. I sure do wish they had not moved away. For about a year I was their little oral freak. Neither one of them liked to give oral but they liked to get it.
Damn, I got hard Reading this. Problem Is I don't have the guts to even try that....

Back