How to train a guy to last longer in intercourse?

I don't think torture is the correct idea. He wants this. And besides eventually I will need to let me submissive kinks out and everything is fair game for him then.

Last edited:
Surely if you’re man is chained up or in a cage for quite a while by the time he is allowed to fuck he’s going to explode on contact!!😂🤪
I want him to explode, just after a bit more contact.
y to train?
find a guy who lasts longer!
He would love to watch me with another man but I'm not into that.
I have no experience with this in real life, but it one of my stories I have a man locked in chastity who uses a strap on and must get his wife off a minimum of 15 times before she'll unlock him and let him fuck her. It's not in 1 session it's over a period of time.
That's kinda the idea I want, except I want his cock 😋. And I'd maybe settle for 2 or 3 before I let him cum (and possibly ruin it then).

I'm not mean, I just want to try 2 weeks without a full PIV orgasm. I just don't want to go 2 weeks without getting my brains banged out.

Hi y'all.

I appreciate all the information and ideas you all have. I have a bit of a problem. I have been restricting Bob's orgasms for a while and keeping him in a cage. Which I very much enjoy. But on the occasions when I am in the mood for some fucking he comes way too quickly for my pleasure.
He just can't last longer than a minute. I now that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week.

I know I could make him masturbate first but that just defeats the purpose of chastity. I could give him a few beers, but I'm sure some of the more experienced people on here have other ideas for me to try.

Thanks in advance
Maybe before releasing him tie his hands behind his back and make him go down on you. Use his hair and your thighs to control how much pleasure you get to build your orgasm. Once you are seconds away from cumming let him inside you to push you over the edge (hands tied or untied)
Or have him lie on his back with you on top facing upwards. He can then enter you but use his fingers on your clit to build your orgasm while he does relatively small thrusts in and out.

In this position his hamds could be all over your body while you play with your own clit.

Once again when you give the order he can pick the pace up and hopefully you both enjoy it.

Hope these ideas help

To me. Seems you want your cake and eat it too.
I guy that’s not cum in awhile is not going to last long. Not like guys can go for 15-20 minutes anyway.
There’s things that you can try. Desensitizing lube, cock ring, cock sleeve. You can even try edging him. Like if you are in cowgirl position. You can stop and play with his nipples, kiss and nibble his neck. Something to get his mind off his cock.
Something else you can try. Have him get you excited. Get you close to orgasm. Then he can enter you.
Just thought of something else he can try. Maybe try cock ring after taking the little blue pill.

I now that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week.
Hi, Ian's here. For a WEEK? Surely he would be hypersensitive after a week. I always cum daily - most often 3-6 times per day. And I can usually stay for an hour or more. Mia often cums 2-4 times before I do.

I think some common sense needs to be applied here. I don't think you can starve his dick and then expect it to last long. That's like saying you want your ice cream to be firm and hot. Am I wrong? Stamina improves if you aren't locked up.

I’m curious, how long do most of you or your men last?
I’m probably falling into the; I don’t last long inside my wife category.
It’s why I focus on oral and going down on her for her orgasms. My insertion game is nothing compared to my tongue game

I was going to make a couple of suggestions, but as you have you turned your man into a puppy, why bother.

I've never been able to last very long, but I have also been able to come many times in one day. I would sometimes force myself to masturbate before a "date" so I wouldn't be as sensitive. Usually the second orgasm takes a lot longer. Especially if I have a lot of come built up, my preference is to go down on her first and make sure that she has an orgasm. I'll put my cock insider her a little, but I'll take it out before I come so that I can spray it all over her. I like seeing it myself and letting her see it. A short while later I'll be hard again and will bend her over and give her a good fucking. With a little luck she'll come again before I do.

Alcohol also helps reduce my sensitivity. Certain types especially will have me lucid, horny and hard, but I'm able to last a long time. That can be a great surprise for her. I also find that when she's on top of me, she comes more quickly and I take longer. When I push into her from behind, it feels so good and turns me on so much that I sometimes come almost immediately. Therefore it's best to save that for after she's had an orgasm.

I've never been able to last very long, but I have also been able to come many times in one day.

I also find that when she's on top of me, she comes more quickly and I take longer. When I push into her from behind, it feels so good and turns me on so much that I sometimes come almost immediately. Therefore it's best to save that for after she's had an orgasm.
How long is very long... 2-4 min?
I notice with my wife missionary and from behind is similar. It's immediate. When she is on top I have the ability to last the 2-4 minutes.

I’m a fan of ruining an orgasm or two.. maybe three..

When he’s released from his cage he’s ready to explode. His penis is craving contact and once it gets it, it will orgasm..

What works with my husband is a ruined orgasm… bring him as close to the edge as possible.. then let go (it’s takes practice, there are lots of instructive videos out there.) don’t let him touch himself either…

His penis will start to ooze, and some pressure will be released. The plus is there’s almost zero refractory period..

Then you can ruin another and he’ll be ready to last longer for you…
A man can do this himself as well. It's not easy though.

I learned to extend my durability by doing this. I would masturbate until that very last stroke.... literally the next would would have been the point of no return.

Then I stop...calm down a bit...and do it again.

Over time it builds up endurance pretty well. And it seems to last. I haven't really practiced this in years and still have the endurance. But I also have more control. I am more in tune with the wave and can back off slightly (but not stop) either with masturbation or sex...to kind of let myself catch up.

With this practice I can do for hours from the start, without the early orgasm to release the pressure.

But.... I do it because I like the sex and the thrusting more than the orgasm. If cumming is a guy's focus, holding off to last longer during sex is going to be a challenge.

How long is very long... 2-4 min?
I notice with my wife missionary and from behind is similar. It's immediate. When she is on top I have the ability to last the 2-4 minutes.
I don't usually have a stopwatch going or a very good sense of time in the moment. It also really depends on how much control I have. As TallGlassOfSarcasm mentioned, if I have ability to back off and take a brief pause when I get too close, I can keep going for maybe 5, 10 minutes or more. I'm not at all about the orgasm for me - I want to keep it going as long as possible. I love to fuck a bit, pull it out, let her suck it a bit, go down on her some more, fuck some more in another position and repeat. Go slow. But the wife, well, once she has a cock inside her she wants to keep going. I love to let her get on top of me and just have her way with my cock until she comes. Often I can make it that way, or even if I come, I let her keep going until she comes. From behind it's so delicious that I can just push my cock in her and hold it there, feeling her waist, her ass and her tits hanging down. But she gets impatient. She wants a good, hard fucking that way and it's rare that I can give her more than a few strokes at a time without having to pause and let the feeling in my cock subside.

I don't usually have a stopwatch going or a very good sense of time in the moment. It also really depends on how much control I have. As TallGlassOfSarcasm mentioned, if I have ability to back off and take a brief pause when I get too close, I can keep going for maybe 5, 10 minutes or more. I'm not at all about the orgasm for me - I want to keep it going as long as possible. I love to fuck a bit, pull it out, let her suck it a bit, go down on her some more, fuck some more in another position and repeat. Go slow. But the wife, well, once she has a cock inside her she wants to keep going. I love to let her get on top of me and just have her way with my cock until she comes. Often I can make it that way, or even if I come, I let her keep going until she comes. From behind it's so delicious that I can just push my cock in her and hold it there, feeling her waist, her ass and her tits hanging down. But she gets impatient. She wants a good, hard fucking that way and it's rare that I can give her more than a few strokes at a time without having to pause and let the feeling in my cock subside.
Spot on. Last night was the first time for us in almost two weeks. I thing I was done in like 2 minutes of being inside her. I’m so self conscious about that.
Usually if she goes down on me I have her lick and play with my balls to prolong it. But, I need the pauses as well.

I read the whole thread. The easiest way for a man to last longer with his erect penis in your vagina is for him to think of a situation that he finds completely unsexy.

I can't say what that is for him. It's an individual thing, but it may be a soccer match, or his boss yelling at him for screwing up some work project, or the feeling of his grandmother's bristly facial hair against his cheek when she kissed his cheek when he was a boy. You get the idea, and he should be able to also.

If he's got an active mind, and I hope he does, he should be able to pound your pussy while thinking that he's being stalked by a shark while swimming, and every time it feels so good that orgasm is approaching, he feels the shark's teeth brush against one of his flailing legs in the water.

Agreed. This can help too....trying to disconnect your mind from the situation. I've tried the exercises too...holding the muscles that raise your penis flexed as long as possible. It's also a way to make an erection subside. In combination with thinking about something unsexy, it can help. It does take some of the fun out of sex though. I'd much rather have my mind horny and focused on the experience and have my cock hard and yet numbed to some degree. Certain drugs and alcohol can do this. Has anyone ever used numbing creams, or special condoms that have a numbing agent inside?

is it a modern problem?
Like I said.... problems as old as time itself call for....wait I guess your solution isn't new either....

Fuck it.... everyone should have been licking each other before sex since the dawn of time and the failure to do that probably caused the downfall of all the great civilizations in history. So we have to be better than that moving forward!

Give the tip a good hard squeeze to the point were the erection softens a little and the engorged end also shrinks a bit
Put a small ice cube in the end of a condom and add a second one.
Or just cuckold the wimp.

Unlike most men on Lit, I can have it where I don't even think of cumming for a few hours when I have sex with the gf.. It's not that I am not turned on sexually or don't have an erection, it's probably either my prescription I'm on or the sensations from PIC intercourse don't get me off.. The gf often says it feels good, but she hasn't had one orgasm from oral or PIV sex with a toy designed to give her clit pleasure.. Having sex with her is often a waste of time I feel for the most part.

I usually avoid disappointment by making a guy cum in my mouth so he lasts longer second time.
The perfect solution, Lucy, and eminently satisfying for both partners.
When I'm meeting someone with the definite probability of sex happening on the agenda, I always make sure that I masturbate first so that once I've been drained, I will last longer when that sex occurs...
But your solution is even better...

Back