How to increase sex drive

I tend to think sexual musical chairs is not all it's cracked up to be. There are a lot of miserable people on Lit.
Amen! I see this when I get attacked for insignificant issues. People unhappy with themselves tend to take it out on others.

Something that works for me, and has worked for others that I know, is looking for a new kink. Something new to get sexually excited about and it helps it come back, and eventually the rest goes back to normal too.

Also, reading stories just one after another. When I am stressed it lowers mine down to where I just feel like I can't get horny at all, yet, reading a half hour to an hour a day, will help bring it back up.

i went through some trauma around Covid time and my sex drive had shut off completely for a few years after. It’s slowly been coming back but it’s still not what it once was (used to be very high) and I have a really hard time engaging in mental fantasy the way I used to. I used to be open to the idea of partner sex before the trauma but I’m no longer open to it and haven’t been for some time. I enjoy the kinks/fantasies I have but I feel like my sex drive would be higher if I felt I could “concentrate” better but it’s like my ability to concentrate went down the toilet. I miss the days when my drive was really high and I felt very aroused … it’s hard to feel properly aroused since all this happened.

Does anyone have any tips?
Are you on anti-depressants? I am on Sertraline and have got the same. Can fuck, but find it hard to concentrate and not easy to cum. You said you had some ‘trauma’ so I wondered.

Back