How to train a guy to last longer in intercourse?

emme8

Very confusing
Hi y'all.

I appreciate all the information and ideas you all have. I have a bit of a problem. I have been restricting Bob's orgasms for a while and keeping him in a cage. Which I very much enjoy. But on the occasions when I am in the mood for some fucking he comes way too quickly for my pleasure.
He just can't last longer than a minute. I now that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week.

I know I could make him masturbate first but that just defeats the purpose of chastity. I could give him a few beers, but I'm sure some of the more experienced people on here have other ideas for me to try.

Thanks in advance

emme8 wrote, "...on the occasions when I am in the mood for some fucking he comes way too quickly for my pleasure.
He just can't last longer than a minute. I [k]now [sic] that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week."

Of course any guy is going to go off quickly if he hasn't had intercourse for a week. My question is: How long does he last for round 2? Maybe that's the secret.

Round 2. Maybe I will have to settle for my pleasure on round 2, but I would much prefer to cum first.

I was hoping there was a cream or brand of condom that had a desensitizing feature.

I like a simple stroker placed strategically, attached to a stool or desk, etc, that I treat as a conditioning station where I do 25 or 50 strokes every 10 mins or so while doing chores or housework and 80-100 strokes every couple of hours or so or twice an afternoon e.g. This is a lot of fun, I focus of course on the sensations and not releasing but also the persistence and desire. If I do come just pick back up when ready later in the day, rinse repeat 🤔

Hi y'all.

I appreciate all the information and ideas you all have. I have a bit of a problem. I have been restricting Bob's orgasms for a while and keeping him in a cage. Which I very much enjoy. But on the occasions when I am in the mood for some fucking he comes way too quickly for my pleasure.
He just can't last longer than a minute. I now that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week.

I know I could make him masturbate first but that just defeats the purpose of chastity. I could give him a few beers, but I'm sure some of the more experienced people on here have other ideas for me to try.

Thanks in advance
I would never treat a man like this.

Hi y'all.

Thanks in advance
There is no simple answer to your question. Lasting longer in intercourse is a mental discipline.

Since, as you say, "he has been locked up for a week", this would indicate that you have some control over him. If this is the case, one method would be to train him to edge. When a man cums too quick, it usually because mentally, he is focused on his pleasure and not yours. There is plenty of information on how to edge. I would suggest picking an edging technique, and train him to edge in regular masturbation sessions. He will make mistakes, but I feel confident that he can be trained pleasure you as you wish, rather than succumbing to his own lust.

I find prolonged foreplay helps me last longer.

If it’s a weekday morning quickie then it’s wam bam job done.

A Sunday morning slow burner....now that’s different.. penetration usually starts with spooning while still half asleep, holding my cock in deep and keeping it there.

Any missionary to early in the fuck and it’s game over..

standing up against the wall is another way to prolong a cum... hands can still go everywhere.

Doggie is still good for drawing out a fuck but don’t drop down to Ploughing to early save that till last!. I literally think I am going blind in this position with my wife, she can twerk or something while on her front. Jeeeeezzzzz

How about edging and building endurance through encouraging delayed gratification? It's often a mental game more of a physical one. Your partner needs discipline and it's definitely important to find an edging technique that works for him.
Maybe tease him with nylons and go with a strokeless approach and just tease his balls and the head of his cock; that should provide enough stimulation to get him to the edge but not let him cum. All the best.

I would never treat a man like this.
I’m a fan of ruining an orgasm or two.. maybe three..

When he’s released from his cage he’s ready to explode. His penis is craving contact and once it gets it, it will orgasm..

What works with my husband is a ruined orgasm… bring him as close to the edge as possible.. then let go (it’s takes practice, there are lots of instructive videos out there.) don’t let him touch himself either…

His penis will start to ooze, and some pressure will be released. The plus is there’s almost zero refractory period..

Then you can ruin another and he’ll be ready to last longer for you…

I’m a fan of ruining an orgasm or two.. maybe three..

When he’s released from his cage he’s ready to explode. His penis is craving contact and once it gets it, it will orgasm..

What works with my husband is a ruined orgasm… bring him as close to the edge as possible.. then let go (it’s takes practice, there are lots of instructive videos out there.) don’t let him touch himself either…

His penis will start to ooze, and some pressure will be released. The plus is there’s almost zero refractory period..

Then you can ruin another and he’ll be ready to last longer for you…
I’m 54 and my wife gave me two ruined orgasms a few weekends ago. I was still horny enough to fuck her afterwards. She controls my orgasms and for that I am overjoyed!

Hi y'all.

Thanks in advance
Hi
Try two cans of Lager. No more, non export, just normal strength.
I can last for ages with just two. Any more and I won’t cum at all and end up banging away all night!.🤪😂

Hi
Try two cans of Lager. No more, non export, just normal strength.
I can last for ages with just two. Any more and I won’t cum at all and end up banging away all night!.🤪😂
Sounds great, 3 cans of Lager, I cant wait. I wonder how many times I would cum

I have no experience with this in real life, but it one of my stories I have a man locked in chastity who uses a strap on and must get his wife off a minimum of 15 times before she'll unlock him and let him fuck her. It's not in 1 session it's over a period of time.

Round 2. Maybe I will have to settle for my pleasure on round 2, but I would much prefer to cum first.

I was hoping there was a cream or brand of condom that had a desensitizing feature.
You aren't looking for a way to make him last longer you are looking for ideas on how you can torture and belittle him more intensely than you do already. But what the hell---, get some Oragel and put a liberal dab on the head of his dick and smear it in.

Back