How to Turn My Fantasy of Humiliation into Reality

mizuno1

Experienced
I have a fantasy that's been growing inside me for years. I'm not sure where it all originates, if that even matters, or why it's becoming harder and harder to avoid. I'm just not sure how to go about turning any of this into any semblance of reality (or if that might even ruin the fantasy). I know there is at least one person in this story who might be kinky enough to participate but talking with this person would reveal my secret and I don't know if I can trust her.

Here's the fantasy...

I manage a small team of mostly female employees, office setting. The ladies range in age from mid-20s to nearly 50. Some definitely have dominant tendencies, while others appear more shy and reserved. All are attractive, and the oldest one, exceptionally sexy but somehow unaware.

What these ladies don't know is that I have a small penis, about 10cm hard. There are days in the office I can wear an untucked shirt and have a raging hardon and no one notices.

It is my ultimate fantasy to have these women dominate me, strip me naked, as I watch their shock, surprise, and uproarious laughter at the lack of my penis size. It doesn't stop here. I want them to take pictures of me and laugh even harder as they see me getting hard from their laughter.

Here's where things take a turn. I want more domination from them. I'm not attracted to men, never have been. But I've always wanted to know what it's like to take a cock. This is where these ladies help.

Two of them volunteer their husbands for me to sexually please. The women take turns shoving these two, much larger, cocks in and out of my mouth, continuing their raucous laughter watching my little cock get harder and harder.

My colleagues then demand I bend over and present my ass for one of the cocks. The ladies are nice enough to provide some lube and guide the hard cock into my ass. Because I'm moaning so much, they tell the other man to keep his cock in my mouth to make me useful. As the cock in my ass slides in and out, my little cock continues to throb, eventually spurting small loads of cum. The ladies take video and pictures of my hands-free orgasm, laughing hysterically that a cock in my ass made me cum.

The cock I'm sucking is starting to get harder. I've never sucked a cock but I know what's about to happen. So do the ladies, as they're much more experienced at this than I. As the cock starts to squirt hot, sticky cum into my mouth, one of the ladies holds my head down so I can't pull away. Once the cock has finished pulsating, the ladies demand that I show them what's in my mouth. I open to show them a mouthful of cum. They all take pictures and demand I swallow it all. I do as instructed.

The cock that is still pounding my ass is also getting close to cumming. The lady who's married to this man, the older, sexy one, takes her shirt off exposing her magnificent breasts. She tells her husband to cum all over her tits. He quickly pulls out of my ass and I feel both relief and sadness. I turn around to see him shooting a massive load on her tits, and notice she's staring at me with a devious grin.

As he finishes, she demands I crawl over to her and lick her tits clean of all the cum. It's the only time in this fantasy that I get to touch a female body, and it's only with my mouth, to lick up cum from a cock that was just in my ass.

From then on, my colleagues don't allow me to wear clothes in the office. They require a picture everyday of me and my small member.

We also have a special lunch ritual. The ladies sit around the conference table having lunch while some of them record me wanking off. This is all I get for lunch each day - a load of my own cum that I must lick off the table.

In reality, I know this can't happen as I've played through in my mind countless times. I do wonder how close I can come (I think sharing this humiliating fantasy with one of the ladies is part of the fantasy but, again, I don't know if I'm ready or if I can trust her) and if anyone else has similar fantasies or experiences.

I do wonder how close I can come (I think sharing this humiliating fantasy with one of the ladies is part of the fantasy but, again, I don't know if I'm ready or if I can trust her)

The fallout when that kind of thing goes wrong, can interfere in a really bad way with your ability to make a living the way you are used to.
Even if you can trust her not to tell anyone, the balance of power where you are her manager, will have changed. You will both know that she knows and can get you in trouble and there is no going back.

The fallout when that kind of thing goes wrong, can interfere in a really bad way with your ability to make a living the way you are used to.
Even if you can trust her not to tell anyone, the balance of power where you are her manager, will have changed. You will both know that she knows and can get you in trouble and there is no going back.
Yes, which is also part of the fantasy. Giving up that control is enticing. And yet, you're absolutely correct, there's no going back once she knows. If she really is into this type of thing, it could be thrilling! If she's not, it could cause serious problems from several angles.

I wish there was a way to make this real, or even some version. The idea simply keeps expanding in my mind and I can no longer let it go.

If she really is into this type of thing, it could be thrilling! If she's not, it could cause serious problems from several angles.

My point is that even if she is into it, it will still change your working relationship with her in a way that is not going to be beneficial for your job situation/career.

My point is that even if she is into it, it will still change your working relationship with her in a way that is not going to be beneficial for your job situation/career.
Could not agree more. And now I'm battling whether it's worth the professional risk. I tend to be risk-averse in this area of life so I guess that's why it's a fantasy. Maybe one day some of these ladies will be former colleagues and I'll feel more confident in raising the matter.

It's a nice fantasy which I guarantee none of them share. The response would most likely be "what a sick fuck" - and as others indicated, it would go downhill from there. Best to express yourself through writing stories or trying to find someone to roleplay with.

I think it’s a great fantasy.

But making these kinds of things reality would be tough. Maybe you could hire some hookers and role play it.

Like the others, I’d advise you to keep this 100% fantasy. Even if you shared it with one coworker, you could lose your job or they could bring you up sexual harassment charges (which would be the case if they’re not into it).

Thanks, everyone. I agree it's not wise and that's surely part of the reason why it's still a fantasy (and will remain that way). I'll have to come up with another way to live out this fantasy or some version of it, maybe find a domme or an online roleplay.

Thanks, everyone. I agree it's not wise and that's surely part of the reason why it's still a fantasy (and will remain that way). I'll have to come up with another way to live out this fantasy or some version of it, maybe find a domme or an online roleplay.
One easy thing you could do is to write an erotic story of your fantasy and post it here on Lit. Perhaps you could even make it into a series with different women in each part. Perhaps just expressing your desires/fantasies in detail might unburden you somewhat?

Fantasies all have a finish point, whether you are reading them, masturbating with them going on in your head, or just dreaming about them. They all stop. Playing out a fantasy is different, however. It is similar to 'what happens in a fairy tale after the " and they lived happily ever after" '? It is no longer your fantasy locked up in your brain but something others now have a part in and control over, and they often have more control over the aftermath and as much as your fantasy is to be dominated it may not play out as you want. Be extremely careful allowing others to own your fantasy as you may find it is no longer enjoyable.

you might try finding a woman who enjoys playing CFNM games and she could invite a few discrete friends over for some play. Could lead to other embarrassing circumstances if you meet one of the ladies out in public and she just stops briefly and smiles like " I know what you like".

you might try finding a woman who enjoys playing CFNM games and she could invite a few discrete friends over for some play. Could lead to other embarrassing circumstances if you meet one of the ladies out in public and she just stops briefly and smiles like " I know what you like".
That would be amazing! But I don't know anyone who's into that personally (at least not that I know of). And if I ask the wrong friend then they'll know something odd about me. Definitely a fantasy since I want people I know to see me but not sure how to bring it up I guess.

If you have the money, you could probably hire a few working girls (you'd need at least four of them?) to enact part of this. For the husbands, you'd have to get, probably, some gay male prostitutes to play those roles. Where would you go to do it? I guess if your house is big enough, you could set up an office inside of it. But this is going to cost quite a bit of cash, especially if it goes on for more than one day. It seems like an very affluent guy's project.

It sounds like something Jeffrey Epstein could have arranged for his upscale clients, but most of those went for the underage set. It's imaginative, for sure. But is seems impossible to recreate in the "real" world. Many fantasies are like that. That's why they are fantasies.

One easy thing you could do is to write an erotic story of your fantasy and post it here on Lit. Perhaps you could even make it into a series with different women in each part. Perhaps just expressing your desires/fantasies in detail might unburden you somewhat?
Brilliant suggestion!!! The additional advantage and potential outcome or result of such an undertaking might just provide the gateway to relationships with others that reinforce the truth that you are not alone in such desires and dreams, in addition to potentially having truly like-minded and understanding people as a part of your life (yes, even strictly online relationships can still absolutely be "real") that would be a support and maybe have ideas/suggestions that could prove beneficial- even if just in how to cope and offer a sense of control while also being abandoned to your desires- responsibly. Further, there are people for whom such simple and common things are offered some measure of realization and experience - safely. IF there is anywhere that they may be found and have a genuine understanding of you and your wishes and needs, it would indeed be a place such as this.
Find a way to live it in some way (ANY way) that doesn't blow up your entire life, and yet also lets you know and experience the true beauty and magic that is your embrace of what moves you. Life is meant to be LIVED!! Our challenge is finding how we may be able to do so in as genuinely loving and considerate ways (for ALL). I wish you every joy, dear one.

Back