How to find a guy or guys who would enjoy a bj every once in a while?

I am a normal avg male in SD Ca. I have a gf and she knows nothing about my fetish for servicing a man’s cock every once in a while. All I am looking for is someone who I can meet with he pulls out his cock and puts it in my mouth and I suck his cock the way he wants it sucked and my reward is he cums in my mouth. That’s it I am not looking for anything other than his enjoyment of getting his cock sucked. How can I find guys like that?

I am a normal avg male in SD Ca. I have a gf and she knows nothing about my fetish for servicing a man’s cock every once in a while. All I am looking for is someone who I can meet with he pulls out his cock and puts it in my mouth and I suck his cock the way he wants it sucked and my reward is he cums in my mouth. That’s it I am not looking for anything other than his enjoyment of getting his cock sucked. How can I find guys like that?
My problem – if that’s the way it should be considered, is this. It’s as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says ‘Cocksucker’. I’ve never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all… Once they get to know you’re a cocksucker they’ll come around, some will even compliment you and say you suck cock nicely, better than their girlfriend or their wife does it

My problem – if that’s the way it should be considered, is this. It’s as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says ‘Cocksucker’. I’ve never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all… Once they get to know you’re a cocksucker they’ll come around, some will even compliment you and say you suck cock nicely, better than their girlfriend or their wife does it
I had a friend that I had to convince him that I could suck his cock better than his wife. He came back and agreed with me and we met about 1 a week and when I would go over his house I would put on a pair of his wifes panties, that was for my preference not his. One day I was in her bedroom and I was on my knees wearing her panties and he had just hit that point of no return and he was just grabbing my head with his hands and I just felt the first explosion hit the back of my mouth. He was going to pump mode and cum was squirting out the side of my mouth we were locked in to completing what we had started so when his wife opened the door he just kept pumping and I kept swallowing. I was actually turned on by this but he was embarrassed. She did not know how to act except like she was mad. Long story short she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck his dick again while she fingered herself and when he was rock hard again she told him to get behind me and for me to get on all fours. He fucked me while she forced my head down between her legs and told me to eat her pussy like I suck dick. I came after a bit just because I was so turned on. And when she came I could feel him in my ass get rock hard and then a big warm blast I could feel inside me. I sure do wish they had not moved away. For about a year I was their little oral freak. Neither one of them liked to give oral but they liked to get it.

It seems like after covid its gotten more difficult unless you want to spend money on a dating app. Wish CL personals were still active. I found a lot of cock to suck there. Im glad i still have a few FWB. I love being their established cock sucker
Having a regular circle of Friends With Benefits to suck off, with familiar cocks that react in familiar ways to the intimate attentions of your mouth, can be a wonderful thing, it reduces the risk factor of sucking strangers and provides guaranteed pleasure for all concerned...

Hotel bar. Lots of lonely business men who'll surprise you when there's no risk of running into someone they know.

I had a friend that I had to convince him that I could suck his cock better than his wife. He came back and agreed with me and we met about 1 a week and when I would go over his house I would put on a pair of his wifes panties, that was for my preference not his. One day I was in her bedroom and I was on my knees wearing her panties and he had just hit that point of no return and he was just grabbing my head with his hands and I just felt the first explosion hit the back of my mouth. He was going to pump mode and cum was squirting out the side of my mouth we were locked in to completing what we had started so when his wife opened the door he just kept pumping and I kept swallowing. I was actually turned on by this but he was embarrassed. She did not know how to act except like she was mad. Long story short she sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck his dick again while she fingered herself and when he was rock hard again she told him to get behind me and for me to get on all fours. He fucked me while she forced my head down between her legs and told me to eat her pussy like I suck dick. I came after a bit just because I was so turned on. And when she came I could feel him in my ass get rock hard and then a big warm blast I could feel inside me. I sure do wish they had not moved away. For about a year I was their little oral freak. Neither one of them liked to give oral but they liked to get it.
Sounds like the perfect arrangement...

Always guys looking to receive and give blow jobs in ABSs. Look for guys in the video booths if you want to give a blow job. Look in the aisles outside of the booths if you're looking to receive a blow job.

It is Hard. Not the cock but to find on I'm back to sucking or at least trying to for the first time in about 10yrs and I can't find one willing to sit back and let me get my fix. 30Houstontx
Try harder. Have faith. You’ll get there.

I repeat: visit the video booths at an ABS. If you want to suck linger in the hall and follow someone into a booth. If you want sucked go into a booth and leave the door unlocked and ajar. Works most of the time.

Close your eyes…..throw a rock in any direction….and whoever you hit will probably agree to it. (Assuming it’s a guy)

Needs to be an easy way right?

I’ve been told more than once that I’m better than the wife.
The gentlemen always say that in order to flatter you, so that you'll be so dizzy cum-drunk high on their flattery that you come back again and again to suck him off...

I’ve been told more than once that I’m better than the wife.
The gentlemen always say that in order to flatter you, so that you'll be so dizzy cum-drunk high on their flattery that you come back again and again to suck him off...
I agree with both of you. My best blowjobs have been from men, especially because all but one guy eagerly swallowed my cum, while my wife has always been a spitter; and I would certainly flatter them in order to have them suck me off again and again.

My suggestion- get your girlfriend to suck them off in front of you. See if they can appreciate her. You might have to live vicariously through your girlfriend in some cases, but maybe you’ll appreciate that. Maybe, eventually, with the right help, you might open your audience’s minds.

Would love to find some friends like this!!!

I was going to say what pumperguy191 said - Try Fetlife. I'm married and bi, with a wife who loves and encourages my solo play with men at times. I've been able to find some fun local guys in my area. Even ones who are happy with sitting back and letting my mouth and hands do most of the work.

Back