Swinger Curious

Sathca25

Virgin
I'm 66yr old male and although I have a hot wife 12 yrs my junior, she's, let's say, lackluster in bed. I've always wondered if I could participate in group sex in some way. Could I perform in front of others? How do I handle someone in the group that I'm not attracted to, but is attaracted to me. What if it's another man? I've always been bi curious because as a teenager I did suck some cock. Only a couple of times, but I remember the the cock in my mouth and in my hand. I remember it well to this day, especially because it was a thick one! I've had experiences in my late 20's where I've let gays, transvestites and shemales suck me off but I never reciprocated. I know I could never make out with another man, the idea grosses me out, but a hand job or blowjob not so much ( except for the spread of disease ). I've also started to get into prostrate massage and so far I think my orgasms are more intense, but I'm wondering if it's just the novelty of it. The scams online that promise to introduce you to other swingers are useless rip offs. Should I look for and apply to a local swingers club or what? Where do I begin?

Best thing to do is sign up for one of the reputable swingers sites.

The thing that most people don't realize about swinging is that you have to be willing to put yourself out there.

You will only get what you are willing to put in and that can take time.

If you are planning on going it alone as a single male you will have a lot of competition and many will avoid you because most of us avoid cheaters, just not worth the potential drama.

Join fabswingers.

Find a local swing club.

It's all out there if you go looking.

But bear in mind, your wife may be lacklustre because you bore her in bed.

Fecking Hell! Why not start one yourself. There so many closet swingers out there. They'd appreciate a new swinger group as most are full of pompous, egotistical, and oafish braggarts.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Pompous, egotistical, oafish, braggart... all words that tend to evaporate when you swing. It's hard to be pompous when you're naked in a room full of people. And it all works better if you leave your ego at the door. Oafish braggarts - most people can identify them easily and they won't get any action.

I swing often but wouldn't with anyone I can't sit and hold a conversation with over a drink. In fact most of my meets have required a social meet prior to any fun.

Swingers aren't indiscriminate.

There is so much going on in the original post that I don't know where to start. My first thought is that this is a goof. You're just having fun at our expense. I'm unsurprised there are only a few responses so far.

So, let me understand: You have an attractive wife but she doesn't do it for you sexually so your idea to fix that is by having group sex?

Let's take a second and just ponder that.

Okay, cool. Now, let's talk swingers. Swingers are couples or groups of people who (generally) have highly successful relationships. These are married couples or people who are together who have developed strong lines of communication, excellent trust with each other, and they're indulging in swinging just to add a bit of extra to good relationships. I have rarely seen couples who are experiencing issues or dissatisfaction at get-togethers and if they do come out, it's once because it's a spectacular failure. Swinging doesn't fix bad relationships, it enhances the good ones that already exist.

Then I read the part where you're going to have to fight off people who are attracted to you but you're not into them. Swinger couples are going to pick up on that attitude right away and you're going to be rejected from the onset if you even get an invite to show up somewhere. There are plenty of people who have a lot of pride in their appearance and skills but that borderline arrogance won't get you anywhere.

I suggest you figure this out with your wife first. Try therapy, try conversation, try rekindling the original relationship outside the bedroom to find yourselves again first. Simply fucking other people isn't going to do a bit of good for either one of you.

Good luck, I guess.

Back