What is your riskiest blowjob, given or received?

In A gym shower, the guy was hung, it was obvious that I was looking.

He turned towards me and stroked it, then let it hang.

I got on my knees and sucked him off, at least three guys walked by, opting for another shower as they saw what was happening.

I have a guy I chat with on another site, and he's told me about using the Starbucks bathroom. I just brushed it off as a place he's used. Then I see your comment like it's a common occurrence at starbucks. Are their bathrooms set up for more privacy?
I haven't tried it yet. (I am too cheap to pay $5 for coffee.) In my local SB, on an indian reservation, the Restrooms are both gender and lock. IDK if they monitor traffic via video. I doubt it.

My former bosses wife died and I attended the funeral, we all went back to his house for refreshments after, one thing led to another and we finished up in the bathroom there was no lock on the door and I sucked him off with his back to the door, a couple of people tried to open it and they pushed his cock further into my mouth, I swallowed all his cum, then we went back to the gathering as though nothing had happened.
@TaraTraynor i had always heard sex at the funeral is a thing….. your experience did reaffirm that there is a possibility to cope with grief by physical pleasures

Thank you for sharing

Not certain this counts but I went down on my girlfriend at the Fort Derussy park on Waikiki. Coming back from Dukes to our hotel about midnight. Started to rain. So we stood under a palm tree by the beach. Being opportunistic, down I went. Had to pull off her shorts n panties. People walked by. We were in a shadow so they either didn't see us or don't care. Very hot.

I was having an affair a number of years ago, and she got off with us going to a city park, with me in very loose shorts, and either slowly blowing me, or seeing how quickly she could make me fill her mouth.

Late night party, people were high and buzzed. Things are said in jest, things like "suck my dick". But then you have a joker like me who says OK.

Nobody thought I was serious, but I was. Things like this had happened before and the guy had not pulled his cock out. This time he did.

Fully erect, pulled it out and repeated, " suck my dick". Once again I said okay, and I stood up and stepped over towards him.

He's standing with his cock out, girls in the room are kind of quiet, they don't know what's going on. I'm on my knees in front of him and I just take his cock in my mouth. Good times.

Not certain this counts but I went down on my girlfriend at the Fort Derussy park on Waikiki. Coming back from Dukes to our hotel about midnight. Started to rain. So we stood under a palm tree by the beach. Being opportunistic, down I went. Had to pull off her shorts n panties. People walked by. We were in a shadow so they either didn't see us or don't care. Very hot.
Took my wife from the rear while she was 6 months pregnant leaning on the railing of our hotel room balcony overlooking Fort DeRussy park, in December 1985. Thank you taxpayer! The military had us staying in the Hale Koa while we were waiting for housing.

exchanged BJ with a carpenter buddy in the parking lot of a bar we both frequented. I drove a big crew cab pickup with tinted windows. I was backed into a parking spot, with a truck to my left and his van to my right. You wood think we would use his van. He was a finish carpenter so there was NO room in his van. other car and trucks parked by us.
It was a moonless night..so we enjoyed our time. when we entered the bar and sat down. A waitress working that night, I was having and on and off with...came up and gave me a kiss. Little did she know.

On the green in our housing estate when I was younger and crazier.
My wife who was just as crazy, initiated it.
We were coming home from a night out.

I haven't tried it yet. (I am too cheap to pay $5 for coffee.) In my local SB, on an indian reservation, the Restrooms are both gender and lock. IDK if they monitor traffic via video. I doubt it.
I have read SB corporate sent out a note to crack down on people just using the bathroom, or for other purposes. I would think it has a lot to do with the stores location.

Took my wife from the rear while she was 6 months pregnant leaning on the railing of our hotel room balcony overlooking Fort DeRussy park, in December 1985. Thank you taxpayer! The military had us staying in the Hale Koa while we were waiting for housing.
yes when i was 6 months pregnant was so horney had to let my best friends husband take me it was a greatorgasm

Back