What is your riskiest blowjob, given or received?

You should try it. Might even try sucking his cock. That’s something your wife can’t give you.
It would've happened Saturday as I was home all day alone fixing a plumbing issue but he fell asleep and never made it over. So we're trying to make it happen. As far as me sucking him, will not happen. I have absolutely no desire to do that. Besides. I have a bad gag reflex lol

so much......

I'm a male to female crossdresser. One Halloween night, after drinks at a local bar's costume party, I was enjoying the short walk back to my apartment, when a night road repair crew started catcalling me as I strutted up the street. I guess it was the cocktails, but as they whistled, I walked right up to them and said "I'll blow each and every one of you".

The workers gave sly smiles to each other. I walked to an area slightly away from their bright work lights...I called out "I'm ready"...And, one-by-one a few of the workers drifted over to receive their BJs. I was so turned on, I didn't want it to stop...That night, I blew six workers, on the side of a major roadway, while it was under repair, with traffic flowing by, under bright construction lights!
Sounds great! I have done this on beaches and nearly get caught by cops. I wouldn't mind blowing some guys with you.

One of my fantasies is to hookup with another dude in the unisex restrooms at a nearby Starbucks.

It was in the Mexico City, late at night in the last carriage. I was sitting close to an older man, and after we left the station, in the tunnel, he pulled out his cock, and I just bent and started sucking - no talking. As we approached the next station I sat up and he put away his cock - and once in the next tunnel, I started sucking him again. Rinse and repeat until he came in my mouth, and I swallowed.

bookstore hook-up arrived first-wait in car cocksucker drove up & moyioned me to his door-he turned facing me on his seat--unzipped me and power sucked--was dark but, when i blasted off we had an audience---i am sure I shot extra cum as a result. great memory

bookstore hook-up arrived first-wait in car cocksucker drove up & moyioned me to his door-he turned facing me on his seat--unzipped me and power sucked--was dark but, when i blasted off we had an audience---i am sure I shot extra cum as a result. great memory

So I'm a straight guy, married to a woman but I have a guy friend who is tryin real hard to suck my cock. At first it was a hard no but due to the lack of intimacy in my marriage, even less in the oral department, I'm actually considering letting him. He seems very enthusiastic about it and says he really enjoys it. He's Bi. I say it's risky due to all the things that can go wrong.
OMG go for it! You will love head from a man!

Received when I was sharing a room with two other couples in a cabin we were staying in for the weekend.

Received during the biggest traffic jam I had ever been through driving the Central Artery through Boston. She kept coming up for air so i think the other drivers knew what was up. Literally. Lol.

OBX, wife and I rented a beach house. My dad and mom and brother's family joined us, and my brother brought my cousin from out west whom I had never met before...we hit it off, and later that night, she pulled me into a storage closet in the basement, right next to the room that the kids were playing in. Got the best blowjob of my life from my cousin, and I fingered her to a big O. While we were in the closet, someone tried to open the door--luckily we were smart enough to have locked it! Getting out when we had finished was not easy, but we were not spotted :)

Went hunting and the wife decided she wanted to go. We walked around for hours never saw another hunter so we sat down on a big log. She came over and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. Then she got on her knees and started sucking me , as I open my eyes there was two hunters standing there watching.. They just smiled and waved at me and walked on wife never knew they were there until after she was done I told her. Never got my deer but I sure unloaded my small gun in her mouth with alot of juice.

a starbucks restroom, in a car in a mall parking lot, in a parking garage next to a car. those are three i got most nervous about being caught although giving a blow job in a car isn’t unusual i don’t think.
Little Kacey, I think that we've all given or received a blowjob in a Starbucks restroom, and then washed the cum down with a warm latte, I'm just hoping that they don't have the restroom wired with CCTV, so they can all watch all that cocksucking at their leisure later in the day...

The riskiest..... I was young and in my 20's. I think maybe 22-24.

I was at my girlfriend's house over the fall break from college. I was going to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family.

We arrived at her parents place, her house, and her parents put her in her room and I was on the sofa down in the basement.

Her parents and sisters went put for Black Friday shopping. We stayed behind, stayed in while they went out.

Thanksgiving was a great night. Lots of food, the turkey and potatoes, stuffing..... pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie.... I was so full.....

Everyone but the GF and I went out at 5 am and I slept through to mid morning.

My GF came down to the basement when everyone was gone and fell asleep in my arms. About mid morning she was reaching down and stroking me.

Once hard, she went down on me. It wasn't long before everyone came home from Black Friday shopping and my GF, between my legs, Taking me within her mouth, we heard everyone upstairs.

My then GF, trying to finish me, she earnestly tried to get me off even when footsteps were getting closer and closer to the top of the stairs.

When her parents came down to the basement, I was laying there, under the blankets on the sofa, my GF on top of me/ to the side of me acting like she was cuddling with me while asleep

we were almost caught. I didn't get to finish until later that evening. But that was as risky as I got

And then, in my mid 20's, The supermarket I was working at was expanding, expanding into the spaces "nextdoor".

There was a MILF, she had a young child, a single mother, that always came through my line. She was at least 10 years older than I was.

I will spare you the weeks of flirting and then one week night she called me out on my flirting where I told her to meet me in aisle 3.

Aisle 3 had access to the new area we were expanding into. All cut off by a clear plastic sheet.

One that one night, I took her back into the new construction area where she went down on her knees to blow me. She was 2 minutes into her oral mechanization when we were interrupted by construction crew planning out the next few days.

Despite her best efforts, I was blue balled

I gave my husband a blowjob at Home Depot. We were in the carpet section where they had large area rugs hanging on a stand for display. The rack they were on displayed them like pages in a book. We opened to one of the pages and I went to work! It was really erotic. I sucked him right there where people passing by got a good look. He shot a big load down my throat. The next time we were there it was my turn! I had a leg shaking orgasm. Unfortunately no one saw us that time. It’s so much fun!!!
deliciously naughty! I need friends like you!

There have been many but three instantly cum to mind (pun intended)....

In the bedroom immediately adjacent to my parent's bedroom

Outside on my brother's backyard patio

In our 2nd floor bathroom overlooking everyone at our family get together....

Back