What is your riskiest blowjob, given or received?

stranger244

Really Experienced
About 10 years, I was visiting a nearby park, hoping that something might pop up. I was sitting on a park bench near the parking area. Several men were miling about. A burly man sat beside me and commented that It was a windy day. I told him I liked windy days. Somehow, windy turned to blowing turned to sucking. I told him I would be happy to suck him off right here, on the bench, a very open place. He unbuckled and unzipped and pulled out a very beautiful cock of average size. I went down on him immediately, sucked slowly and deep, and soon received his sweet cream in my throat. I sucked all his cum from his cock as his hardon subsided. I haven't seen him since.

When I was in college I worked at a church camp during the summer and that Thanksgiving the camp did a weekend retreat for families to come spend the holiday there. My family was one of a couple dozen that went. One of my friends who I worked with during the summer was there. We went walking around that thanksgiving night and flirted a bunch but we each were staying in rooms with all our families in there. So we ended up at the outdoor chapel and started making out and she ended up on her knees there (and not to pray). Turns out the next night the schedule had everyone in camp there at the outdoor chapel for a night service , so if we had been 24 hours later - uh oh. Ha ha ha.

We both ended up at camp the next summer again and nearly got caught by campers three different times (but at least our families weren't there).

Once gave husband a blowjob while he was playing a console game with son. Son was sitting in front of us, and would have had to turn around to see anything. Almost laughed out loud (despite having a full mouth) when son suddenly said "Dad, you're really bad at this. You're not supposed to keep running into the wall!" :ROFLMAO:

While we waited for my girlfriend to join us in a motel room, I left the door ajar so we could be in bed waiting for her. We got there early and one thing led to another, touching, caressing, stroking and moaning. A cleaning woman walked by and stuck her head in as I was cumming. She gave us a good look then quickly left. It made me cum even more!

Another time I met up with a dude from another town. We met in the parking lot of a busy shopping center by fast food row. He drove behind a nearby grocery store, beside a dumpster.
A week later I returned to review the area. It turns out we were about 25 feet from a busy street! I'm glad I kept my head down.

Risky public blowjobs really turn me on so there are a lot but most recently… with a friend at an art gallery.

We were in a room showing an artist’s film so obviously it was pretty dark. There was hardly anybody in the gallery at all and no one in this room.

I was feeling a bit frisky - this one friend is very hot - and I was standing behind him just pushing my crotch against him, getting hard, kissing the back of his neck

After 30 secs or so I’m rock hard and pull his hand onto my cock and he rubs it through my trousers then manages to get my fly open - of course I help him out and get my cock out and whisper in his ear ‘ you know what to do’ He immediately swivels, drops to his knees, and takes me into his mouth in one movement - talented!

I hold his head and push into his mouth, my heart is pounding because of the risk and my cock is rock hard

After a minute or so, the risk is too great so I pull him up and put my cock away.

No way was he leaving without my load in his belly though, I was so fucking turned on. We found the toilets and I pulled my cock out again at the urinals and he was on his knees again a second later his hot mouth working my meat for another minute or so until I held his head down on me as I shot into his mouth

I pulled out and he showed me the cum before swallowing - so hot

Then we went for tea - I am English after all!

A couple of years ago when I was visiting my girlfriend, we were downstairs when she pulled her cock out while I was on my knees and sucked her off. She lived in a really tiny apartment with a roommate who was just upstairs and she could have come down at any time to see my girlfriend face fucking me. I sometimes wonder if she couldn’t hear us just a few feet away!

Was my last blowjob that I gave. Met up with a guy who slid into my DMs for a few months when we finally decided to meet at an indoor Ikea parking lot.

He pulled besides my car and I hopped into his large Ford F 150 and without a word, not even a hello I unzipped his trousers and took out his thick cock. My mouth worked on it so good despite me being nervous since there were cars driving by occasionally.

I know he enjoyed immensely with his moans and groans and yes I did get my just reward too hmmmmmm 😜

I once received one at the National Zoo in Washington DC in her car. She was in the footwell while I was in the passenger seat. Someone walked by right next to us as I spurted in her mouth. We quickly started driving away as the park police were driving towards us....

I was in my first 69, my buddy just came in my mouth, yes I swallowed and loved it. As we were getting dressed, we heard a knock on the window, my sister locked herself out of the house…very close call.
Hopefully it didn't put you off with your friend.

Back