What is your riskiest blowjob, given or received?

Little Kacey, I think that we've all given or received a blowjob in a Starbucks restroom, and then washed the cum down with a warm latte, I'm just hoping that they don't have the restroom wired with CCTV, so they can all watch all that cocksucking at their leisure later in the day...
I have a guy I chat with on another site, and he's told me about using the Starbucks bathroom. I just brushed it off as a place he's used. Then I see your comment like it's a common occurrence at starbucks. Are their bathrooms set up for more privacy?

Sucked off a guy who I knew on the beach behind the house we were renting in Myrtle Beach back in the 80's. He was lying on his back, and I was between his knees sucking his cock. I heard giggling as two young ladies passed, stopped and watched me finish him off. They laughed and moved on. It was hot sucking with an audience. I love being watched.

I gave my husband a blowjob at Home Depot. We were in the carpet section where they had large area rugs hanging on a stand for display. The rack they were on displayed them like pages in a book. We opened to one of the pages and I went to work! It was really erotic. I sucked him right there where people passing by got a good look. He shot a big load down my throat. The next time we were there it was my turn! I had a leg shaking orgasm. Unfortunately no one saw us that time. It’s so much fun!!!
Wow adventurous Wife love it! Would you have taken another if offered ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Once had one given to me in one of those automatic car washes, then ones where you drove part way in onto the guide rails, put the car in neutral, and wait as you slowly get pulled through. My pants were down around my thighs when the car started moving. He stroked me quickly to get me fully hard, went down on me when the soap was being applied to the car, and sucked like crazy through the brushes and most of the way through the rinse cycle. I came hard just as it ended and the car moved forward into the blower fans and he continued sucking until I had to put the car in gear to leave the wash tunnel. I know they have cameras in there in case of accidental damage, and always wondered if they got any video of my experience at the wheel.

Years ago on a first date with a very curvy lady. While we waited for our dinner to be served, she took me to the empty patio. She dropped to her knees and took my cock out and started sucking. It did not take too long until I filled her mouth with cum. Just as she zipped me out our waitress came out to tell us our food was ready.

I gave my husband a blowjob at Home Depot. We were in the carpet section where they had large area rugs hanging on a stand for display. The rack they were on displayed them like pages in a book. We opened to one of the pages and I went to work! It was really erotic. I sucked him right there where people passing by got a good look. He shot a big load down my throat. The next time we were there it was my turn! I had a leg shaking orgasm. Unfortunately no one saw us that time. It’s so much fun!!!
Good for you...

You hear so many stories on here of husbands who no longer get sex from their wives that when you hear of them doing so in some crazy places and situations, it makes it all the more special.

Again, good for you.

My wife and I had joined a family vacation in a multi-story cabin in the Smoky Mountains, and it had a hot tub on one of the porches overlooking the forest. One night we were out in the hot tub, just the two of us, and we started to have sex in the hot tub and we could look in the window and see her whole family. She stands me up and takes me into her mouth teasingly, she plays a little with my backside and I shoot a multi-day load, a few minutes later one of her sisters comes out and gets in the hot tub - not realizing we were both still naked under the bubbles.

Had a girl give me a blowjob one night on a Greyhound bus. Only about a half-dozen people on the bus that evening, but I suspect a couple of them got a show.

On the slightly less risky, but definitely more taboo scale, the first time a man sucked me off was in his car in a church parking lot. Pretty sure we would not have received absolution for that sin!

I blew a guy between floors, in a drop ceiling, on a ladder, half out of the hole, with the client below. I had sucked him off before, and it was right there, and in the predicament we were in, he just fished it out of his shorts and I gobbled him for a minute, before we stopped to finish the job. Never got a chance to finish him off though, sadly. Nice dick.

About 10 years, I was visiting a nearby park, hoping that something might pop up. I was sitting on a park bench near the parking area. Several men were miling about. A burly man sat beside me and commented that It was a windy day. I told him I liked windy days. Somehow, windy turned to blowing turned to sucking. I told him I would be happy to suck him off right here, on the bench, a very open place. He unbuckled and unzipped and pulled out a very beautiful cock of average size. I went down on him immediately, sucked slowly and deep, and soon received his sweet cream in my throat. I sucked all his cum from his cock as his hardon subsided. I haven't seen him since.
So

Riskiest?

Got divorced at age 40. Met a woman about a year later and after a lengthy, careful warmup and get-ta-know-ya period, we finally started fucking. She turned out to be a freak in bed, much to my surprise and delight. I owned and operated a small auto repair shop at the time, and one summer afternoon she cut work early and came over to see me. Shop was dead, nothing going on, so before long she's on her knees sucking my cock behind the service counter.

Soon as she got going good a parts runner showed up, walked into the office with some parts, I signed the ticket, he turned on his heel and walked out, never seeing what was going on behind the counter. The sudden fright of almost getting caught blue balled me, so she stopped for a while. We shut all the garage doors and the office door, then I bent her over the office desk and just fucked her silly.

I married that girl and we ended up swinging and hotwifing for almost 20 years.

I went to dinner with a married guy I jacked off with, and our wives. The host was a hot college age guy, who seated us and paid lots of attention to us husbands, while our wives talked about who knows what to each other.

We left them to talk while we claimed we were going to the bar to watch a game. Instead found the host, and asked him if there was a place we could go. He must have liked the though of sucking two married cocks while our wives were having drinks, so he said there was a storage room that he knew.

2 minutes later, he was on his knees, rubbing our cocks together while we took turns filling and thrusting into his hot mouth, and trying to fit both of them into his mouth at once, what a trooper.

We shot our cum into his mouth then watched him jack off to a good cum himself, then went back to our table.

"Who won" my wife asked. "Don't know" I replied, the game was boring so we left!

Last edited:
I went to dinner with a married guy I jacked off with, and our wives. The host was a hot college age guy, who seated us and paid lots of attention to us husbands, while our wives talked about who knows what to each other.

We left them to talk while we claimed we were going to the bar to watch a game. Instead found the host, and asked him if there was a place we could go. He must have liked the though of sucking two married cocks while our wives were having drinks, so he said there was a storage room that he knew.

2 minutes later, he was on his knees, rubbing our cocks together while we took turns filling and thrusting into his hot mouth, and trying to fit both of them into his mouth at once, what a trooper.

We shot our cum into his mouth then watched him jack off to a good cum himself, then went back to our table.

"Who won" my wife asked. "Don't know" I replied, the game was boring so we left!
I'd say the host won!

I’ve received a number of blowjobs under the table in bars in the Philippines. Not really risky since it was a somewhat frequent occurrence.

Christmas Day, brother in laws fiance in the bathroom while the family was downstairs at the dinner table. Swallowed his load and promised him much more when we’re alone before walking back down like nothing had happened and trying not to look guilty

Christmas Day, brother in laws fiance in the bathroom while the family was downstairs at the dinner table. Swallowed his load and promised him much more when we’re alone before walking back down like nothing had happened and trying not to look guilty
Did you pay off on your promise?

I was with a coworker, 10 years younger than me, in the back of my SUV with my legs outstretched between the front seats and resting on the center console, mid-day, watching others walking, parking and going about their hurried day. Told her I was cuming, she simply mumbled okay with my cock in her mouth, my legs tensed and I released, she then leaned over me, opened the back door and spit it in the parking spot, then took a bottle of water and a tooth brush from her purse and quickly brushed, but not before we had a nice long cum flavored french kiss, lol. It was a going away present to remember her while she went on a few weeks vacation...moments before the BJ, I went down on her, lifting her little black dress, licking her through her black silk panties before lowering them and giving her a good tongue lashing. A black silk rose had detached from her panties which I later found when cleaning my car, I kept it as a momento of a very wonderful and fun afternoon frolic. I will never forget...so fun!

Back