What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

That old familiar feeling.

I'm in my mid-fifties now and I've sucked a few cocks in my day. I'm not an "encounter" guy or a "one night stand" type of guy, so I tend to find a male lover and be intimate with just him until we have to go our separate ways for whatever reason. (Usually, my regular male lovers had to move away for work reasons or family reasons...)

Personally, the one thing I've liked the most about cock sucking is the familiarity of doing it with a man who knows me well and is comfortable with me and my abilities. I enjoy touching him in his favorite spots while we undress together, and knowing I will groan out loud when I pull his underwear down and his hard cock springs forth and just bobs there. Yummy!

I love knowing how he will react to everything I do to him and I always feel anticipation while waiting for all of his familiar reactions. And to feel his warm hardness as he enters my mouth. Wow!!! The familiar taste and texture would always drive me crazy, and the smell of his pubic area would fill my sinuses and make me dizzy.

In reality, having my familiar lover's engorged cock in my mouth just feels wonderful and right. I especially love when his pre cum starts to flow and the taste is sweet and light. Anticipating the tightening of his body and his short gasps always turns me on to the max and the feel of his hands holding me in certain places tells me he has decided to fuck my mouth all the way. There are times I will taste the change in his pre cum and I know he is getting close to cumming, and feeling him go rigid all over and the feel of his thighs and legs starting to vibrate while he cums in my mouth makes me tingle with pleasure from head to toe.

I've been very fortunate when it comes to my steady male lovers. The majority have been very romantic and their cum has tasted very good. They have all been older men too, at least in their fifties and sixties.

Hearing him moan as I pleasure him. The feel of a hard cock and the soft skin against my lips and in my mouth, Feeling his body react as he is about to cum. Feeling his cock throbbing as it shoots multiple rounds of cum into my mouth. Tasting his cum as I continue sucking him until he goes soft in my mouth.

As much as I love performing the act itself of sucking cock and giving men blowjobs, I'm eternally thrilled to admit to myself and to select others that I am in fact, a "Cocksucker"!! I embrace the title and the persona with pride and enthusiasm. It's "who" and, more importantly "WHAT" I am!!!! A Cocksucker!

I love the feeling as he enters my mouth. His cock hard and silky, dominating me. Then as he starts to leak his sweet precum I love to savour his taste, taking my time to enjoy the sweet delicate fluid.

The final reward, his cum, is the reason I want him in my mouth,. To have him squirt his seed into me and allow me to savour his thick, hot fluid until he has no more to give. To be able to hold his cum in my mouth and taste the flavour, whether bitter, or nutty and sweet, is extasy.

Then, later on after he has gone, to still have faint aftertastes and the memories of his manhood in me will get me so hard for hours.

Its my addiction.

I love the feeling as he enters my mouth. His cock hard and silky, dominating me. Then as he starts to leak his sweet precum I love to savour his taste, taking my time to enjoy the sweet delicate fluid.

The final reward, his cum, is the reason I want him in my mouth,. To have him squirt his seed into me and allow me to savour his thick, hot fluid until he has no more to give. To be able to hold his cum in my mouth and taste the flavour, whether bitter, or nutty and sweet, is extasy.

Then, later on after he has gone, to still have faint aftertastes and the memories of his manhood in me will get me so hard for hours.

Its my addiction.

Very hot!

Being Bi, it is something that you never get tired of and there is something just so intoxicating about it. Even if it is just for foreplay, feeling the pulse of the person across your lips and on your tongue is, well erotic.

It's really a combination of things. The signs of pleasure being given and then received. The male aroma that is entirely unique. The way it feels on your tongue. The taste of the pre-cum. The warm liquid feeling your mouth upon completion and the fact that you continue to taste it for so long after.

Who, What, When, Where

For me it depends on what the cock is attached to. If it is a wall, no thank-you. I don't like make believe so on-line sex is out. I need to be emotionally and physically attracted to the man. When I get to suck the one I want to, I found out that it is more exciting for me. Once my conditions are met I like certain mannerisms during the sucking phase. Then it is the way he climaxes in my mouth. Each of us get off in different ways. One guy, just before he filled my mouth with his hot cum only said, "Right There!." That hooked me right then and there. I don't require a certain size, cut or uncut. I like UN-shaved pubes and a guy that pays attention to his hygiene. I get fewer guys this way but more repeats. I always said, "I don't do a whole bunch of guys, just a few guys a whole bunch of times.

I'm in my mid-fifties now and I've sucked a few cocks in my day. I'm not an "encounter" guy or a "one night stand" type of guy, so I tend to find a male lover and be intimate with just him until we have to go our separate ways for whatever reason. (Usually, my regular male lovers had to move away for work reasons or family reasons...)

Personally, the one thing I've liked the most about cock sucking is the familiarity of doing it with a man who knows me well and is comfortable with me and my abilities. I enjoy touching him in his favorite spots while we undress together, and knowing I will groan out loud when I pull his underwear down and his hard cock springs forth and just bobs there. Yummy!

I love knowing how he will react to everything I do to him and I always feel anticipation while waiting for all of his familiar reactions. And to feel his warm hardness as he enters my mouth. Wow!!! The familiar taste and texture would always drive me crazy, and the smell of his pubic area would fill my sinuses and make me dizzy.

In reality, having my familiar lover's engorged cock in my mouth just feels wonderful and right. I especially love when his pre cum starts to flow and the taste is sweet and light. Anticipating the tightening of his body and his short gasps always turns me on to the max and the feel of his hands holding me in certain places tells me he has decided to fuck my mouth all the way. There are times I will taste the change in his pre cum and I know he is getting close to cumming, and feeling him go rigid all over and the feel of his thighs and legs starting to vibrate while he cums in my mouth makes me tingle with pleasure from head to toe.

I've been very fortunate when it comes to my steady male lovers. The majority have been very romantic and their cum has tasted very good. They have all been older men too, at least in their fifties and sixties.

All I can say is wow! You have summed it up perfectly. I only hope to one day have an experience like this with a man, until then I was just remain here lusting after my first cock!

Love that a man has lost all control because my slut mouth is slobbering and gagging on his manly cock that fills me with me delicious cum!

Agree with Lindsay About Control

I'm in a submissive position yet I hold the power and the control.
I love the attention.
Letting a guy think he's dominant while you call the shots is, to me, the true feminine mystique.

Cocksucking

I love the feel of a hard and warm cock. Since I only fuck CD's and sissies, I love their perplexion at the notion that daddy wants cock. But since they are by nature in sub mode, not a problem. But basically, since i know how good it feels, i like giving a simple pleasure to another. In my case, in my fantasy, it is a girl I am sucking, cause I do women. Always have, love it. CD's are women.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

What I enjoy about sucking cock is my understanding of what the guy or woman sucking mine is feeling and how it is manipulated in different ways to control ejaculation

I've never had the opportunity to suck one, but; while being sucked I love when she looks into my eyes and smiles when she knows I'm ready to explode into her mouth.

Pleasing

another cock. As a 50 year old married man, I am normally a very masculine kind of man. But there is just something about making a cock orgasm that is intoxicating for me. I enjoy making the initial contact with a man, chatting with each other, getting to know what he likes, doesn't like the things we want to do with each other. The build up of excitement as we plan a way to get together.

Then when the time comes come, it brings out a feminine side of me only the men I pleasure get to see. I enjoy the getting ready for him. The long warm shower, making sure I am trimmed and shaven smooth for him. Even slipping into a pair of sexy panties if he is into that. Feeling like a girl getting ready for that infamous "third date". There is always precum as I drive to his place for the meeting.

After getting over the nervousness of ringing the door bell, the awkwardness goes away as I step in and he shuts the door behind me. The casual small talk as he invites me in and leads me to the bedroom. I love it as we undress and lay next to each other, feeling our bodies holding each other tight and his hard cock pressing against me. There is just something special about getting my mouth on his cock for the first time. Something that feels so hard in my hands yet still soft and sensuous on my tongue and lips. The feeling of him against the back of my throat as I swirl my tongue around the head and shaft, listening to him moan and sigh in pleasure. Knowing that what I'm doing is arousing him, making him want to face fuck me like I am his wife (who luckily for me is away for a few hours) and wanting to make him feel better than she ever could.

The light sucking of his heavy balls, licking and sucking up and down the shaft. And then the moment I feel him harden more and increased speed of his thrusts lets me know what I am about to do for him. The best for me is to clamp my lips firmly around the shaft as he releases into my mouth. The warmth and taste spilling into my mouth and throat lets me know I have pleased him like only another man can. Just a sexy little secret between two men behind a closed bedroom door. Absolutely wonderful!

another cock. As a 50 year old married man, I am normally a very masculine kind of man. But there is just something about making a cock orgasm that is intoxicating for me. I enjoy making the initial contact with a man, chatting with each other, getting to know what he likes, doesn't like the things we want to do with each other. The build up of excitement as we plan a way to get together.

Then when the time comes come, it brings out a feminine side of me only the men I pleasure get to see. I enjoy the getting ready for him. The long warm shower, making sure I am trimmed and shaven smooth for him. Even slipping into a pair of sexy panties if he is into that. Feeling like a girl getting ready for that infamous "third date". There is always precum as I drive to his place for the meeting.

After getting over the nervousness of ringing the door bell, the awkwardness goes away as I step in and he shuts the door behind me. The casual small talk as he invites me in and leads me to the bedroom. I love it as we undress and lay next to each other, feeling our bodies holding each other tight and his hard cock pressing against me. There is just something special about getting my mouth on his cock for the first time. Something that feels so hard in my hands yet still soft and sensuous on my tongue and lips. The feeling of him against the back of my throat as I swirl my tongue around the head and shaft, listening to him moan and sigh in pleasure. Knowing that what I'm doing is arousing him, making him want to face fuck me like I am his wife (who luckily for me is away for a few hours) and wanting to make him feel better than she ever could.

The light sucking of his heavy balls, licking and sucking up and down the shaft. And then the moment I feel him harden more and increased speed of his thrusts lets me know what I am about to do for him. The best for me is to clamp my lips firmly around the shaft as he releases into my mouth. The warmth and taste spilling into my mouth and throat lets me know I have pleased him like only another man can. Just a sexy little secret between two men behind a closed bedroom door. Absolutely wonderful!
This is exactly it for me too. Nicely put!

I love the feel of a hard and warm cock. Since I only fuck CD's and sissies, I love their perplexion at the notion that daddy wants cock. But since they are by nature in sub mode, not a problem. But basically, since i know how good it feels, i like giving a simple pleasure to another. In my case, in my fantasy, it is a girl I am sucking, cause I do women. Always have, love it. CD's are women.

They seriously need a,like button on these forums! So sweet!

I'm in a submissive position yet I hold the power and the control.
I love the attention.
Letting a guy think he's dominant while you call the shots is, to me, the true feminine mystique.

I really like reading the responses on this thread! I am not interested in a man sucking my cock, but even some of the male responses on here get me hot and thinking about my gf giving me head with the same enthusiasm as I read on here.

ES

What I love about sucking cocks

Everything, the anticipation of performing fellatio on a guy, knowing I am skilled now at giving blow jobs and LOVE doing it. I like the first sight of his cock and balls. I like asking him if I can blow him and want him to fill my mouth with his semen. I like kissing and licking a man's penis. Soft and hard. I love to swirl his cum over the top of his dick while he is ejaculating, to savor it, then finally swallow the warm thick liquid.

I like giving blow jobs in public and privately. I have sucked white and black dicks. I have learned that I am a queer and love being one. Never dreamed how much excitement and pleasure I receive from this most intimate sexual act of me wantonly and eagerly making oral love to another man's cock.

I like the self discovery of my sexuality by giving myself the chance to make my curiosity into real homosexual sex.

Back