What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

I would love to suck cock given the opportunity but wouldn't be able to take a throat fucking. Conversely however I would like to do it to a man.

Come and get it, blowit. I think you would be great at it!

What a hot thread to read! I've never actually sucked a cock but reading about all these experiences and sensations re-affirms my desire to do so!

I hope my first opportunity comes soon!
:heart::rose::kiss:

I've loved sucking cocks since I sucked my first one. There is something so deeply intimate about taking a man's cock inside your body but to take it inside your mouth is the ultimate intimacy. While it is possible to view cock sucking solely as submissive, to me there is also an aspect of domination. Once a man's cock rests on my tongue I control his pleasure. I control the intensity of his orgasm; the speed with which he cums. My lips and tongue, the soft warm wetness of my mouth, have the power to draw his arousal to a peak and force it to spill in thick ropes of sweet-salty creaminess onto my tongue or down my throat. And if he wraps my long hair around his fist and pulls me onto him, forces his cock ever deeper into my throat; well, isn't that why we do it?

Again

I've loved sucking cocks since I sucked my first one. There is something so deeply intimate about taking a man's cock inside your body but to take it inside your mouth is the ultimate intimacy. While it is possible to view cock sucking solely as submissive, to me there is also an aspect of domination. Once a man's cock rests on my tongue I control his pleasure. I control the intensity of his orgasm; the speed with which he cums. My lips and tongue, the soft warm wetness of my mouth, have the power to draw his arousal to a peak and force it to spill in thick ropes of sweet-salty creaminess onto my tongue or down my throat. And if he wraps my long hair around his fist and pulls me onto him, forces his cock ever deeper into my throat; well, isn't that why we do it?

Charismatic, you are right on the mark once again. You want to be in control and yet be submissive to the commands of a man. I, for one know exactly why this is the case. Love it.

The ejaculation... the force with which a cock can propel a man's reproductive fluid all over your face or deep into the back of your throat. Actually eating a man's essence... that's the most amazing part of blowing him.

hi luv yr pics, yum:kiss:

Charismatic, you are right on the mark once again. You want to be in control and yet be submissive to the commands of a man. I, for one know exactly why this is the case. Love it.
He is so right. iIt's exactly what I love about it. Don't feel submissive. Feel powerful

Why? As a cocksucker, I'd love to hear it.

Well now

for me, its knowing how good it feels to me. Ergo, it feels good to your partner too.

I enjoy everything about sucking cock. From gripping his cock in my hand and guiding it to my mouth, to feeling him empty himself down my throat.

All good!

I love the feeling of it going from soft to hard between my lips and then the quiver of it as it starts to unload in my mouth....

I have a regular fwb that I meet up with after work on occasions, lucky he can host so many can't. He was in bed already door unlocked, I walked in undressed crawled in bed and started rubbing his cock. He slid his shorts off and I started licking his cock and sucking his balls then started sucking his cock rubbing his balls and finger his ass. His moans and him calling me daddy increased sucking, I felt so naughty but OMG it was so fun, I kept it up until he couldn't hold back and unloaded in my mouth. I still haven't swallows so I went to the bathroom and spit got dressed and said good night without any relief for me, until next time then it's my turn. Not why it's so fun but it is.

I love the way it feels the deeper in my throat it goes. I love the thrusting and his balls smacking me in my chin. But most of all I love the feel of it when he is holding the back of my head with his cock as deep in my throat as he can get it as he starts to cum.

I love the way it feels the deeper in my throat it goes. I love the thrusting and his balls smacking me in my chin. But most of all I love the feel of it when he is holding the back of my head with his cock as deep in my throat as he can get it ...

I feel much the same way. I love the way it feels as his cock slides deeper and deeper in my mouth.

For me...

I have a regular fwb that I meet up with after work on occasions, lucky he can host so many can't. He was in bed already door unlocked, I walked in undressed crawled in bed and started rubbing his cock. He slid his shorts off and I started licking his cock and sucking his balls then started sucking his cock rubbing his balls and finger his ass. His moans and him calling me daddy increased sucking, I felt so naughty but OMG it was so fun, I kept it up until he couldn't hold back and unloaded in my mouth. I still haven't swallows so I went to the bathroom and spit got dressed and said good night without any relief for me, until next time then it's my turn. Not why it's so fun but it is.

I get the same feeling; it is naughty, and who dont like breaking the rules?

For me I enjoy the submissive aspect of it but at the same time love the measure of power and control that having a guys dick in my mouth brings as well.

There is a power exchange component to it. On the one hand, I'm being submissive by doing a sex act from which I get no distinct sexual pleasure, but I'm dominant that when his cock is in my mouth, he needs my mouth to feel pleasure. I'm in control when I choose where to lick, suck and stroke, he is in control when he takes my head in his hands and pushes against my mouth.

He needs me to get off. I need him to satisfy my desire to please him.

I like his warm hands on my short hair, the heat of his hands against my scalp.

Back