What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

I absolutely love to please men. And when I have him in my mouth, I know that he is enjoying himself. I love feeling him get rock hard, and throb and twitch. I love hearing him moan as I take him deep, and feel his hand on the back of my head, as he takes control of my speed and rhythm, and holds me down on it. I love taking him deep, getting it all wet then stroking it slowly while I suck his balls.
I want him to feel like THE man that he is, deserving of a submissive cock worshiper like myself. I'm all his. He can make me suck to completion, or stick it up my ass. His orgasm is my reward.

just feeling his cock harden in my wet mouth, knowing I made him hard, is such a turn on, then hearing him moan out loud as I suck his cock, trying to give him the best blow job he has ever had...mmmmmmmmmm

For me, (the few I've sucked) it's the power to please. The feeling of a semi hard cock growing in my mouth, my hand on his abs, my wig hair falling in my face as he reaches down to tuck it behind my ear or hold it out of the way. The subtle moaning, his taste running my tongue along the under side of his helmet. Knowing from his body language he's fixing to fill my mouth with delicious cum fresh from the source (don't he dare pull out, that's mine, my reward) after he's climaxes looking up, easing up to sit on his lap and kiss his neck laying my head on his shoulder, inhaling his smell......with the full knowledge he's mine he just doesn't realize it:devilish:

For me, (the few I've sucked) it's the power to please. The feeling of a semi hard cock growing in my mouth, my hand on his abs, my wig hair falling in my face as he reaches down to tuck it behind my ear or hold it out of the way. The subtle moaning, his taste running my tongue along the under side of his helmet. Knowing from his body language he's fixing to fill my mouth with delicious cum fresh from the source (don't he dare pull out, that's mine, my reward) after he's climaxes looking up, easing up to sit on his lap and kiss his neck laying my head on his shoulder, inhaling his smell......with the full knowledge he's mine he just doesn't realize it:devilish:
Oh my. You described that so well!!

Back