What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

Many things, including: I know my lover really enjoys it; how much control I have over the amount of pleasure he feels (I can regulate it to tease him, or to enjoyably prolong or hasten the lovemaking); how I get to feel that moment of his ecstasy when her comes in my mouth; the feel and flavor (usually) of semen; etc.

so much to like but perhaps the feeling of surrendering your body to another person. Knowing as you kneel he has such a dominate position over you.

I know it was asked before, but how do you approach a guy and let him know you are "interested" in pleasing him? I've been Bi curious for about a year and have tried to attract the attention of men in public but no luck. I think partly because I'm a large masculine man that nobody would think I had bisexual tendencies.... but damn... somebody needs to feed me a cock.

I like the foreskin a lot I like to suck uncut cocks and love playing with the foreskin while I do that - cut cocks are not suckable as per me :)

To the tune of an old tv commercial:

The touch, the taste, the feel of cock! The organ of our lives!

I love to read the experiences of others....I just please myself after reading them

I know it was asked before, but how do you approach a guy and let him know you are "interested" in pleasing him? I've been Bi curious for about a year and have tried to attract the attention of men in public but no luck. I think partly because I'm a large masculine man that nobody would think I had bisexual tendencies.... but damn... somebody needs to feed me a cock.

Where in the USA are you? :)

Dunno

What do I like about sucking cock...............everything, can't get enough now and it gets worse wanting more and more................. Mmmmmmmmmmm

I really enjoy the texture of a cock, feeling it grow in my mouth and swell is always a treat. Licking the precum can also be sweet. I enjoy being right up close to it and letting my tongue make it shine while i get it wet. Having the head slide in and out of my lips makes me wet too. I have only had a few loads go down my throat but that's ok since sucking dick is nice foreplay too before I get fucked.

Many things, including: I know my lover really enjoys it; how much control I have over the amount of pleasure he feels (I can regulate it to tease him, or to enjoyably prolong or hasten the lovemaking); how I get to feel that moment of his ecstasy when her comes in my mouth; the feel and flavor (usually) of semen; etc.

I enjoy this thread mainly for reading the responses of women and what they like about sucking cock. I find it interesting that some women see it as a submissive and serving act, while others see it as a Dominant and controlling act. I prefer women who are into the controlling aspect of it. Not in a bad or abusive way, more of a "I enjoy getting my partner to completely surrender to the moment while in my mouth" kind of thing. The enjoyment is being able to take control, then take it to a level that the man completely loses control.

ES

The act of pleasuring someone with my mouth is just one of the most subservient acts I can perform. It's the kneeling in front of him. It's his girth stretching my lips. It's his length deep in my throat. It's swallowing his seed. It's giving without receiving, which ironically pleases me greatly. I just like being on my knees servicing someone, especially if he likes me naked, hobbled and bound with my hands behind my back.

And I can't believe I'm about to post this. :eek:

What I find especially appealing is the overwhelming sensation of subservience and denigration that comes over me each time I willingly . drop to my knees to allow another man to brutally fuck my throat and cum inside my mouth! I love the intense emotion of humiliation and objectification inherent it the role of cocksucker that I so eagerly embrace

Lots to like

I only suck T girls, CD's, sissies, and femboys. I love to please them and get them excited; so fun how they squeal, and so modest as they deliver a nice load into my mouth. Love the psychology of it as well. Most insist they have a clit, I call it a "sissycock," and who in hell cares anyway about nomenclature?

The act of pleasuring someone with my mouth is just one of the most subservient acts I can perform. It's the kneeling in front of him. It's his girth stretching my lips. It's his length deep in my throat. It's swallowing his seed. It's giving without receiving, which ironically pleases me greatly. I just like being on my knees servicing someone, especially if he likes me naked, hobbled and bound with my hands behind my back.

And I can't believe I'm about to post this. :eek:

I love your perspective! It's one that I share as well!

I only suck T girls, CD's, sissies, and femboys. I love to please them and get them excited; so fun how they squeal, and so modest as they deliver a nice load into my mouth. Love the psychology of it as well. Most insist they have a clit, I call it a "sissycock," and who in hell cares anyway about nomenclature?

I have to agree, because most of the time I want to suck His cock and I want him to fuck my pussy, anything else is a bonus. I do enjoy having my sissycock played with, if that's what the guy I'm with likes to do. I've been with some guys that never touched it, but let me suck them before they fuck me.

Back