What is conservatism?

You're high again, you throw shit out there and claim I said it, what a dunce. I gave you the reasons why conservatism isn't an ideology like liberalism, refute it or shut up.

I'm still looking for the liberal philosophy that isn't rooted in Marx.

Ishmael

Show me where gays are treated unequally, under the law.

Can a gay person share all the same legal rights privileges and protections under the law as guaranteed by the 14th amendment ??

nope...they are being denied LEGAL status because of their sexual orientation.

Poly marriages? Nope...they are actually still prosecuted in a lot of states.

Fuck it let's go all the way folks...incest, why are you putting them in jail Mr.Personal Freedom/Individual liberty? Hua bitch??

Why not? Why can't they have the PERSONAL FREEDOM TO CHOSE THEIR LIFESTYLE without reprisal from the government that you allegedly hate so much??

That's what the fuck I thought.
stfu.gif

And where does crony capitalism originate?

Why is it's origin relevant to who's practicing it??

Look at you still deflecting in defense of those cock suckers...why con't YOU just admit you LOVE it??:confused:

Fucking moron.

LOL that's funny, your anger over being torn a new one is obvious....keep replying if you want to keep riding the Noob School Bus there sparky.

You're high again, you throw shit out there and claim I said it, what a dunce. I gave you the reasons why conservatism isn't an ideology like liberalism, refute it or shut up.

So you deny everything you have been saying for months?

The gay community thanks you for their support.

Glad you will never shop at walmart ever again.

I'm really glad you can't stand the war on drugs or the federal government who steps on the states who voted that shit out.

The Obama administration and most of what you have been calling "the left" would like to thank you for pulling your head out of your ass.

Oh wait I bet you back pedal on your back pedal .

Take a stance vette....you can't be pro personal freedom and anti gay, pro drug war, pro censorship.

Just like you can't be pro states rights and then threaten to impeach "the nigger" for not shitting on states rights.

You can't be pro capitalism/free market and be pro wal mart which you DID clearly state your support for.

PLEASE wriggle some more bitch...you just keep proving my point Romney Jr.

The Herbal Hedonist is off on another mindless rant. The mother fucker would argue with billboards for no other reason than to hear the sound of his own voice.

I fear that if I were forced to spend more than 3 hours alone with the son of a bitch I'd put him out of everyone's misery.

Ishmael

The Herbal Hedonist is off on another mindless rant. The mother fucker would argue with billboards for no other reason than to hear the sound of his own voice.

Yea I knew you wouldn't have shit :D

I fear that if I were forced to spend more than 3 hours alone with the son of a bitch I'd put him out of everyone's misery.

Ishmael

You're welcome to come try old man, I'll meet you at the BK parking lot of 92 and 1 in Half Moon Bay CA any time you want between 10 min from right now and forever. Bet you fuck right off with that pile of shit too you fucking pussy.

. Conservatives are about the tried and true, not demonstrated failure.

Gay marriage has been legal for ages up here in Canuckistan...it's tried and true

Abortion is completely legal, a fetus is not a person, and abortion rates have been declining in Canuckistan for 15 years.. tried and true

yet, you're opposed to tried and true

You know what I had all this bull shit up...but I don't even have to go that far because I got you right here.

Conservatives are about the tried and true, not demonstrated failure.

The War on Drugs (which you staunchly support) is one irrefutably monumental conservative fuck up. Reagan blew out our criminal justice system and single handedly made us the number 1 prison nation on the planet with his dumb ass policies.

And it's coming apart so fucking fast, you fuckers are losing this war SO FUCKING BAD!!!
Screen-Shot-2013-08-21-at-8.22.04-PM.png

And you're ready to impeach people for not trampling the voters (who took matters into their own hands when the circle jerk in DC ignored them, with your support) just to keep St.Ronnies bullshit legacy together a little tiny bit longer.

Tried and true hua? And you call me a liar....

t_bag3_1169477377_16066229.jpg

God I hope that was as good for you as it was me. :cool:

Supporter of individual liberty...hahahahaha and states rights too hua?? ;) BAAAHAHAHAHA Who's eyes are turning brown now mother fucker?? :D

Fuck you're such a bad liar LMFAO....next time try and make it semi believable.

And I'm done with your dishonest spineless ass.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for the liberal philosophy that isn't rooted in Marx.

Ishmael

Lincoln called it what it is. He called it the oldest form of tyranny, THE PROPOSITION THAT YOU SWEAT AND TOIL AND EARN YOUR DAILY BREAD, AND I GET TO EAT IT.

That's the Liberal way.

Show me where gays are treated unequally, under the law.

And where does crony capitalism originate?

Fucking moron.

Ishmael

In how many states can heterosexual couples get married?
In how many states can homosexual couples get married?

Why are the two numbers above not equal?

In how many states can heterosexual couples get married?
In how many states can homosexual couples get married?

Why are the two numbers above not equal?

Cuz many of us want the fags to understand that they don't have the right stuff.

Wow, looks like this thread took off. As everything that needed to be said already was in the first post I will probably not read the rest of it. :cool:

Except it shouldn't be voted on by the public and SHOULD be imposed by a judge. There are enough laws on the books already against discrimination that if we simply enforced the laws on the books currently gay marriage would be allowed. Bigger government for the win!

Your abortion argument is invalid, especially since it was hardly illegal for most of the time you're talking about and the logic people use to build on it being illegal makes no sense.

Abortion was illegal in the United States until 1973, 186 years...an alleged penumbra in the Constitution found by judges but invisible to all who went before them.:rolleyes:

That is a fucking lie, so typical for a Marine Without Honor.

Abortion was legal in 20 states prior to 1973.

The Supreme Court simply leveled the playing field and declared blanket prohibition on abortion in the other 30 states to be illegal.

#VetteFail
#DisgraceToTheUSMC

That is a fucking lie, so typical for a Marine Without Honor.

Abortion was legal in 20 states prior to 1973.

The Supreme Court simply leveled the playing field and declared blanket prohibition on abortion in the other 30 states to be illegal.

#VetteFail
#DisgraceToTheUSMC

Slavery was legal in about half the states prior to 1860, perhaps the playing field should have been leveled too and the blanket prohibitions thrown out? (Not saying that, just using your "logic")

Slavery was legal in about half the states prior to 1860, perhaps the playing field should have been leveled too and the blanket prohibitions thrown out? (Not saying that, just using your "logic")

Abortion = Slavery?

You really want to go there?

#RetardFail
#DerpDerpDerp
#DeflectionDeflectionDeflection

Dred Scott made slavery legal in every state.

Such a marriage will most likely produce a sore asshole and we all know that we don't need anymore pissed off assholes bedeviling society.:D

How well I remember lonely men like ROB who came down to sign up to foster delinquent teens. I JES WANNA HELP OUT! UH, IZ THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET A BAD BOY BY FRIDAY NITE?

Back