The reality of happy ending massage parlours (from someone who's worked in one)

I think my first ever HJ was at a massage parlor many years ago when I was young. I didn't know what went on in the place, I just saw the Massage Spa sign and a nice-looking woman sitting outside in a wicker chair. After several years it seems of walking by the place, I finally went in and got a massage.

You will not believe how scared I was! The lady got me to calm down and giving me the massage helped me relax. In the end, she gave me a nice HJ. She talked to me and had a calming voice and manner. It felt great but I was so worried about being caught I walked 3 blocks the wrong way before heading home.
ES

There are a couple of states in Australia where massage centres not licensed as brothels are illegal, but the trade still flourishes. I would be very surprised if it was difficult to get a happy ending massage in any state of the USA - you just have to look in the right places :)
THey are pretty easy to find in the states in any major metropolitan area or along most interstates

A topic I rarely get asked about but fascinates me is how some men like to be finished off.

In 99% of cases, it's the standard lie on back, and cum on their stomach. This is the simplest and most effective, and quite easy to clean. A good masseuse will always try to point an ejaculation at the client's belly button, as this will usually retain enough sperm to clean up in one wipe.

Other methods ........

1. Client on all fours, penis pointing downward - the 'milking position isn't a bad one for me to perform, but it's only good if a client ejaculates quickly. As their body is raised on the massage bench, it means they are a lot higher and can be exhausting.

2. Client on all fours, penis pointing backwards - this only works for clients with a long penis, and definitely they must have a decent erection - otherwise it's difficult to manage a strong hand action. Sperm inevitably ends up on the floor, which is annoying to clean up :)

3. Client standing up - I would insist on standing behind the client, to avoid kissing (and other intimate) carry on, but mostly an easy action for me to perform.

4. Client sitting down - Again, I would always approach this from the back, although with some clients it would be too far to reach. From the front I would often wear the result of the mess in places I'd rather not have to!

5. Client wearing panties - Although some clients liked to be rubbed (rather than stroked) in their regular underwear, women's panties were more common. This was fine if a client had gone and purchased their own size 16 to 18 panties, but 'borrowing' from their partner made it ridiculous. In most cases penises either were smothered or would fall out.

6. Client almost upside down - not as uncommon as you may think, the idea where a client positions their legs high up a wall (meaning massage bench had to be moved) so that their penis would literally point down to their face. And yes, the end result was his face full of sperm, although the goal was usually his mouth.

There are probably some others that will come to mind, but the above may give you some ideas for something different to ask for.

One thing ..... please ...... you may think it's cool, funny or whatever to fire your sperm onto your masseuse, but from someone who's been hit in the eyes, up my nose, in my mouth, ears, hair, chest etc. it's really not pleasant!

A topic I rarely get asked about but fascinates me is how some men like to be finished off.

In 99% of cases, it's the standard lie on back, and cum on their stomach. This is the simplest and most effective, and quite easy to clean. A good masseuse will always try to point an ejaculation at the client's belly button, as this will usually retain enough sperm to clean up in one wipe.

Other methods ........

1. Client on all fours, penis pointing downward - the 'milking position isn't a bad one for me to perform, but it's only good if a client ejaculates quickly. As their body is raised on the massage bench, it means they are a lot higher and can be exhausting.

2. Client on all fours, penis pointing backwards - this only works for clients with a long penis, and definitely they must have a decent erection - otherwise it's difficult to manage a strong hand action. Sperm inevitably ends up on the floor, which is annoying to clean up :)

3. Client standing up - I would insist on standing behind the client, to avoid kissing (and other intimate) carry on, but mostly an easy action for me to perform.

4. Client sitting down - Again, I would always approach this from the back, although with some clients it would be too far to reach. From the front I would often wear the result of the mess in places I'd rather not have to!

5. Client wearing panties - Although some clients liked to be rubbed (rather than stroked) in their regular underwear, women's panties were more common. This was fine if a client had gone and purchased their own size 16 to 18 panties, but 'borrowing' from their partner made it ridiculous. In most cases penises either were smothered or would fall out.

6. Client almost upside down - not as uncommon as you may think, the idea where a client positions their legs high up a wall (meaning massage bench had to be moved) so that their penis would literally point down to their face. And yes, the end result was his face full of sperm, although the goal was usually his mouth.

There are probably some others that will come to mind, but the above may give you some ideas for something different to ask for.

One thing ..... please ...... you may think it's cool, funny or whatever to fire your sperm onto your masseuse, but from someone who's been hit in the eyes, up my nose, in my mouth, ears, hair, chest etc. it's really not pleasant!
Interesting variations and preferences. I am boring I prefer the classic position where the lady sits next to me and masturbates me to finish. In other words if it ain't a massage table but a bed I much prefer her lying next to me or sitting up against the bed head. Its more intimate I feel but I understand that you prefer not that way to avoid kissing and so forth.

Wow!

So, given the above. What do you do in cases where the client doesn't easily cum? Or have you 'gotten a good handle' on techniques that generally work well?

Wow!

So, given the above. What do you do in cases where the client doesn't easily cum? Or have you 'gotten a good handle' on techniques that generally work well?
If a client isn't going to cum in the traditional way, it can be time consuming and frustrating for both sides. In nearly every occasion I find that 'talking around' can work very quickly. By this I mean asking a question such as 'are you thinking of someone when I do this?' ....... nearly always they will answer yes. The client doesn't usually need to disclose who they are thinking about, but once it locks into their brain the reaction is normally quick. Who are they thinking of? Close family members are a big one, and by this I mean either sisters, cousins or wife's sister or even mother. Same sex is another common one. If the conversation involves minors I close it down immediately, but this has only happened on two occasions. Everything else is on the table (so to speak :) )

Never would have thought of that. But I guess in reality, orgasm is mostly in the head (upper head! lol). Now that you mention it, my partner is stating to talk to me and get my mind wandering during hand jobs. Hmmmm...

The family thing is a surprise. And, minors, yeah I could see shutting that down NOW!

You should write a "How To" thread on hand jobs. Even the talking/mental side of things. There's probably more than a few of us who would read and share that! :)

Never would have thought of that. But I guess in reality, orgasm is mostly in the head (upper head! lol). Now that you mention it, my partner is stating to talk to me and get my mind wandering during hand jobs. Hmmmm...

The family thing is a surprise. And, minors, yeah I could see shutting that down NOW!

You should write a "How To" thread on hand jobs. Even the talking/mental side of things. There's probably more than a few of us who would read and share that! :)
That's where talking dirty helps unless the masseuse you are attractive to..

Ha ha, maybe even a tv series :) Honestly, handjobs are easy, but the dirty talk trick has been the best weapon over the years, providing the recipient is willing to divulge real fantasies and not just pretend ones. RE the family thing, I should point out the majority of 'sister' or 'mother' fantasies are the client's partner's sister or mother, not necessarily their own :)

Honestly, handjobs are easy..
Tell that to my partner! lol.

Are there guys who show up, for what ever reason, who aren't comfortable enough to cum? (Honestly, not sure how I'd react in that situation myself). What happens in cases where the guy just can't finish? Any you just refused to deal with? (Body Odor, or personality, or intoxication, etc.)

I asked my massage therapist (no shenanigans, deep tissue, for muscle issues only :) ) about BO and deodorant. Said only had one client 25+ years where the BO was memorable. Was wondering because I normally prefer not to wear deodorant. (But do for an appointment, and DO shower first. Is this sort of stuff just a non-issue and part of the job?

JenniZinc, I loved reading your initial entry. You’re a great writer and that was very informative. I’ve yet to be treated to a happy ending and my regular massage therapist seems too formal for any erotic touch. Re: dirty butts, that’s such a turn-off. My ex is a doctor and complained about peoples’ dirty butts. If I go somewhere knowing my undies will be coming off, I scour myself clean. I think I’m usually clean but I take extra care to spare ppl from enduring a nasty scene

JenniZinc, I loved reading your initial entry. You’re a great writer and that was very informative. I’ve yet to be treated to a happy ending and my regular massage therapist seems too formal for any erotic touch. Re: dirty butts, that’s such a turn-off. My ex is a doctor and complained about peoples’ dirty butts. If I go somewhere knowing my undies will be coming off, I scour myself clean. I think I’m usually clean but I take extra care to spare ppl from enduring a nasty scene
Thanks for the compliments :)

Re your regular therapist, I'm guessing that if she or he is formal now, the situation is something that won't change. HE massages are quite easy to find, so I'm sure if you wanted to you could find and enjoy the experience.

When people lie face down naked, the who area from their butt to between their legs is never particularly attractive, regardless. Wiping your bottom is a bit like driving, pretty much everyone can do it, but that doesn't mean they necessarily do it well. 🤣

Tell that to my partner! lol.

Are there guys who show up, for what ever reason, who aren't comfortable enough to cum? (Honestly, not sure how I'd react in that situation myself). What happens in cases where the guy just can't finish? Any you just refused to deal with? (Body Odor, or personality, or intoxication, etc.)

I asked my massage therapist (no shenanigans, deep tissue, for muscle issues only :) ) about BO and deodorant. Said only had one client 25+ years where the BO was memorable. Was wondering because I normally prefer not to wear deodorant. (But do for an appointment, and DO shower first. Is this sort of stuff just a non-issue and part of the job?
Very rarely have I not been able to make a guy ejaculate, and when it did happen it was more to do with alcohol beforehand. If someone isn't able to finish the worst thing a masseuse can do is mention it, it's far better to just keep going and ending the massage without comment.

BO is rarely if ever an issue. Some venues insist on all clients showering on premises, but this just creates another layer of time wasting that nobody needs. I'm not a deodorant wearer either but there are people that truly need it. Worse than body odour is flatulence - one client was a maturing TV actress who would let out one after the other, and it was putrid. I would see her on TV from time to time and chuckle to myself that possibly nobody in the world other than me knew how active her anus was 😅

Other methods ........

I never thought to wear panties to a massage but it sounds pretty hot.

I plead guilty to shooting cum on one MTs face and hair. She gave me a titty-fuck and I exploded. I told her I was sorry and she was a pretty good sport about it

@JenniZinc when you worked at the massage place was there a physical or mental turn-on by getting a male client to become erect without touching his dick directly? It seems to me that once you have them on the table and they start getting erect, it is like half the battle. I imagine you are thinking "Yes, I still got it or this is going well!" while smiling to yourself. Even though it is a job, I imagine there is a certain amount of pleasure one feels in bringing about that kind of reaction.
ES

@JenniZinc when you worked at the massage place was there a physical or mental turn-on by getting a male client to become erect without touching his dick directly? It seems to me that once you have them on the table and they start getting erect, it is like half the battle. I imagine you are thinking "Yes, I still got it or this is going well!" while smiling to yourself. Even though it is a job, I imagine there is a certain amount of pleasure one feels in bringing about that kind of reaction.
ES
It's funny, when I started I used to panic about erections, as it seemed this was the absolute goal. And yes, every stiff penis seemed like an achievement. Which also meant a lot of disappointment as erections and massage parlours are a strange mix. In my latter years, I didn't care whether my client was erect or not, as it didn't matter. I can administer a perfectly good handjob to a penis that is stiff, semi-stiff or soft, it's the ejaculation that matters. I would say that less than 25% of my clients were fully erect by the closing stages.

Why? The massage parlour environment is a tough one. We have to be central as a lot of the trade is passing. This means a lot of men feel under pressure - the thought of being seen by someone who knows them, or the feeling that a phone call will come in during that hour while their phone is silent (it's amazing how many clients look at their phone before getting dressed). They worry that the oil used may have a scent (it doesn't) or that they may have some dry sperm in their underpants.

All this leads to anxiety, and when someone's anxious, you know what happens downstairs :)

It's funny, when I started I used to panic about erections, as it seemed this was the absolute goal. And yes, every stiff penis seemed like an achievement. Which also meant a lot of disappointment as erections and massage parlours are a strange mix. In my latter years, I didn't care whether my client was erect or not, as it didn't matter. I can administer a perfectly good handjob to a penis that is stiff, semi-stiff or soft, it's the ejaculation that matters. I would say that less than 25% of my clients were fully erect by the closing stages.

Why? The massage parlour environment is a tough one. We have to be central as a lot of the trade is passing. This means a lot of men feel under pressure - the thought of being seen by someone who knows them, or the feeling that a phone call will come in during that hour while their phone is silent (it's amazing how many clients look at their phone before getting dressed). They worry that the oil used may have a scent (it doesn't) or that they may have some dry sperm in their underpants.

All this leads to anxiety, and when someone's anxious, you know what happens downstairs :)
I interesting observations thank you:)

Thanks, you make some great points. Interestingly, when I was getting massages from a lady who became a friend, I saw her for several years regularly for massage, but I never got erect. We even talked about sex a lot and she asked me once why I didn't get erect. I did not have an answer, but now maybe I do. It was the scene and the environment.

ES

Thanks, you make some great points. Interestingly, when I was getting massages from a lady who became a friend, I saw her for several years regularly for massage, but I never got erect. We even talked about sex a lot and she asked me once why I didn't get erect. I did not have an answer, but now maybe I do. It was the scene and the environment.

ES
I don't have problems getting an erection as I often find myself thinking about women I fancy performing the duty and fantasies about being watched, so I am not sure concerned about being seen or recognised etc.

I don't have problems getting an erection as I often find myself thinking about women I fancy performing the duty and fantasies about being watched, so I am not sure concerned about being seen or recognised etc.
I often wondered why some men just didn't stay home and do the job themselves. They were so petrified about being found out they couldn't have enjoyed their time with us.

I often wondered why some men just didn't stay home and do the job themselves. They were so petrified about being found out they couldn't have enjoyed their time with us.
They do but I suppose its nice to have someone perform hj if they are single or in a no sexual contact relationship. I for one enjoy being close to someone different every now and then.

I've never had or asked for a happy ending massage but a few times the towel moved enough to expose my bottom and the hands and fingers got very close to my perineum and such. I mean I was definitely hard as I lay face down but nothing ever resulted except I was probably red in the face.

Ha ha, maybe even a tv series :) Honestly, handjobs are easy, but the dirty talk trick has been the best weapon over the years, providing the recipient is willing to divulge real fantasies and not just pretend ones. RE the family thing, I should point out the majority of 'sister' or 'mother' fantasies are the client's partner's sister or mother, not necessarily their own :)
Having received many handjobs, the women that got my repeat business were the ones who'd mastered the dirty talk.

Back