Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach

i care about everyone. god created all as, well created. harland into the advertising hoardings inside the first 45?
Bring Keano back for 45 minutes to do to him what he did to his dad.

wouldnt take 45. would be fun though. Harry Mcguire, take harland out, gets a lifetime ban. sorted.

Only the ChatMods.

Cuz they're 'speshuul'.

Not sure if they Gold Star Speshuul though.
Only Isedora, the bot, gets a gold star. The rest get grey. I'm not sure why there's a lack of color variation. Maybe I'll start a new thread with a star complaint.

TrophieWife and Sean.......I'm new here...... Recently joined.

Would this be considered Room Topic Chat. And be acceptable here.....and not in the other Titled Threads?

EDIT: Chat Rooms are different than GB and other threads......Yes?
Shut it, lil lace.

The OP predicted all of this would happen. The ridicule, name calling, dismissive posts, defense of absurdity and mods. It all came to pass. Maybe "they" have studied the GB with a close eye and knew our tendencies. Maybe they are a supernatural, gracing us with a lesson about ourselves. Maybe it was all a farce, a funny on us, or a cynical expression of society. Maybe I'm giving too much credit to a person who feels insignificant in their own daily life. Enough so, that this was one way for them to control something, anything.

Yet, here we are, keeping a thread going that should've never had a response. Crazy thing? I love it. It's something to do when I have the few minutes a day to log on. It keeps me coming back to this place, a place we've all tried to quit more than once. I just like you people, even if you disgust me... :)

Except for the OP.. What a cunt, right??

Last edited:
The OP predicted all of this would happen. The ridicule, name calling, dismissive posts, defense of absurdity and mods. It all came to pass. Maybe "they" have studied the GB with a close eye and knew our tendencies. Maybe they are a supernatural, gracing us with a lesson about ourselves. Maybe it was all a farce, a funny on us, or a cynical expression of society. Maybe I'm giving too much credit to a person who feels insignificant in their own daily life. Enough so, that this was one way for them to control something, anything.

Yet, here we are, keeping a thread going that should of never had a response. Crazy thing? I love it. It's something to do when I have the few minutes a day to log on. It keeps me coming back to this place, a place we've all tried to quit more than once. I just like you people, even if you disgust me... :)

Except for the OP.. What a cunt, right??
I had her down as a Karen rather than the C-word, but you may be right

Last edited:
If you go looking for trouble and find it, it doesn't mean you are some soothsayer, predicting the future. You just found what you were looking for.
I didn't go looking for trouble. It's easy to predict when half the reactions are from one source. But the way you deem speaking out about a mod's abuse of power "looking for trouble" proves my point.

So thank you for unwitting support.

Is you ass really that fat or is it just the picture that makes it look that fat?

Back