LOOKING FOR JUSTICE

dirtywifeannu

Virgin
I could not resist myself from posting this, since it was a matter of equality.

A couple of days ago, my last submitted story got rejected, saying I had used AI to rewrite it. I just checked out the story of one of the famous writers, silkstockingslover and guess what I found in her latest story?

Here is the link of the story: https://literotica.com/s/backseat-stepfamily-at-the-hotel

And in this, I cross-checked her first 427 words. Here are the words:

We arrived at the hotel, grabbed our suitcases, and headed inside.I asked Dad, as we waited behind another man to check in, while the girls went to find a bathroom, "Are you okay?""Yeah, kind of. I'm still processing everything.""So you didn't know what Mom and Nicki were doing?""No," he said, "although in retrospect, I missed lots of hints.""Oh.""But since we're not keeping any secrets from each other anymore," he said, "I can tell you that LeAnn loves roleplaying. We've role-played with a couple girls in their upper teens, where we pretended that a blonde we picked up at a Hooters was my incestuous daughter, and another time we picked up a hot black girl at a pub, and role-played she was LeAnn's sexy daughter.""Oh," I repeated, not knowing what else to say."Yeah, the roleplaying is really hot," he admitted, "but...""...but in real life, it's different," I finished his sentence."Yeah," he said, but then he chuckled awkwardly and added, "but what happened this afternoon was really fucking hot!""It really was," I agreed, although it hadn't been my wife breaking through boundaries. I wondered how he felt about his wife briefly sucking my dick an hour ago... but I wasn't about to ask.Dad checked us in and he handed me a key, grinning playfully. "You're sharing your room with your new girlfriend.""Thanks for setting this up," I said, still in awe that Dad was acting as my erotic Cupid."You deserve it," he said."Deserve what?" LeAnn asked, joining the conversation with her usual boisterous tone."Dad's saying I deserve your daughter," I said."You bet your ass you do," Nicki agreed, hooking an arm around me. "Take me to bed, baby.""Call room service if you get hungry," Dad said."Will do," I said."There's no 'if' about it... I'm going to make him very hungry," Nicki assured us, as we headed towards the elevator.Five minutes later we were in our room, our parents in the room next to ours... and we even had adjoining doors... although they were both locked for now.Two minutes after that, we were both naked only about a foot away from the door to the hallway, and Nicki was on her knees sucking my dick. "God, I love this big white dick," she purred, as she stroked it and licked the shaft."And I'm a big fan of your dick-sucking lips," I complimented, as she took me deep inside her mouth... and into her throat."Mmmmmmmm," she purred.

And I found 15% AI content; you can check it out here as well: https://quillbot.com/ai-content-detector

Also, here is the screenshot. LINK

Now I want to know what the MOD team was doing—checking the AI test? Is this when MOD read the story instead of using AI detection softwear?

If it is, why not in my case? WHY IS THERE NO EQUALITY?

Check the Authors' Hangout for a bunch of threads on this subject. The general consensus is that no-one knows why it happens, but the available AI detectors don't carry any weight.

There have been plenty of accusations thrown back and forth, from "established authors get preferential treatment" to "how do we know you're telling the truth about not using AI?" and "any use of automated input beyond a spellchecker is cheating!".

My personal view is that Laurel is doing her best to keep the site from being flooded by poor-quality stories that take no effort to produce and that would drive away "traditional" writers if their stories were buried under piles of effortless content. Sometimes this means that a "legitimate" story gets caught, and that has to suck. But I can't imagine Laurel's doing this for fun or to be petty. It's more about the site's survival.

Check the Authors' Hangout for a bunch of threads on this subject. The general consensus is that no-one knows why it happens, but the available AI detectors don't carry any weight.

There have been plenty of accusations thrown back and forth, from "established authors get preferential treatment" to "how do we know you're telling the truth about not using AI?" and "any use of automated input beyond a spellchecker is cheating!".

My personal view is that Laurel is doing her best to keep the site from being flooded by poor-quality stories that take no effort to produce and that would drive away "traditional" writers if their stories were buried under piles of effortless content. Sometimes this means that a "legitimate" story gets caught, and that has to suck. But I can't imagine Laurel's doing this for fun or to be petty. It's more about the site's survival.
Dear, Let me tell you a fact. You do write a few paraphrases on a word, say 150 words, and put it on the AI detector. I can bet you will get 11% to 15% "AI content detected". Does that mean you have used rewiring?

Please do that, then post a reply.

I'm not saying Laurel is doing anything bad. All I'm looking for is for her to give a read of a few lines; you can easily tell by reading whether it has been rewritten or not. Like I'm sure she did with silkstockingslover but not with me.

Dear, Let me tell you a fact. You do write a few paraphrases on a word, say 150 words, and put it on the AI detector. I can bet you will get 11% to 15% "AI content detected". Does that mean you have used rewiring?

Please do that, then post a reply.
As I noted above, the online AI detectors don't seem to carry any weight in Laurel's decisions. They're all over the place anyway. People have put forward analyses to argue that particular stories are or are not AI-generated. It's all just shouting into an echo chamber.
I'm not saying Laurel is doing anything bad. All I'm looking for is for her to give a read of a few lines; you can easily tell by reading whether it has been rewritten or not. Like I'm sure she did with silkstockingslover but not with me.
Don't tell me: tell her. Submit your story again, with a "Note to the Admin" arguing your case.

And please, check out the discussions in the Authors' Hangout. These are issues that have been discussed at length, in great detail. One thing that *won't* help is arguing, "But what about this other writer's story?"

I could not resist myself from posting this, since it was a matter of equality.

A couple of days ago, my last submitted story got rejected, saying I had used AI to rewrite it. I just checked out the story of one of the famous writers, silkstockingslover and guess what I found in her latest story?

Here is the link of the story: https://literotica.com/s/backseat-stepfamily-at-the-hotel

And in this, I cross-checked her first 427 words. Here are the words:

And I found 15% AI content; you can check it out here as well: https://quillbot.com/ai-content-detector

Also, here is the screenshot. LINK

Now I want to know what the MOD team was doing—checking the AI test? Is this when MOD read the story instead of using AI detection softwear?

If it is, why not in my case? WHY IS THERE NO EQUALITY?
I just checked your post and it came back 73% AI content. :)

Neil deGrasse Tyson put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said. :)

Someone like Silk never even has her story looked at in anyway, it will fly right through. Same for a few others who have been here a long time and never had any issues.

So, yes, its preferential treatment, but that's how this entire site is and has always been run.

Laurel is a rules for thee and not for me type

She doesn't want AI here, unless its used by someone she's fine with using AI.

Keep in mind, this is a business that's run like a club house.

Back