Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach

Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach, Literally Discourage Room Topic Chat, & Do Not Display Mod Star Yet Use Mod Status To Eject People From Room.

Worse, If One Is To Report Such Behavior, Not Only Is It Denied To Be True By Someone Who Is Also A Mod Not Displaying Star & Wasn't In The Room To Witness It & Tells You To "Drop It" In An Antagonistic Way.

Even Worse, If You Try To Stick Up For Yourself, Suddenly That "Undercover" Mod Gleefully Announces "Ding Ding We Have A Winner" And Ejects You From The Room Without A Official Warning/Identifying Themselves As A Mod.

Now this will be met with pro-mod support with the usual "mods have a hard job" (i would love to see a list of the Top 5 Hardest Parts Of Being A Mod.... I'll even settle for a Top 3) and they "don't get paid." Neither is an excuse for the behavior above.)

I've no doubt this post will be attacked and censored because that seems to be protocol rather than actually trying to look into these mods. I'll be branded a troll and be told "If you don't like it, leave"

I would love to name the two mods involved - I sooooo really do - however it seems pointless as it's clear these mods are beyond reproach and it shows in their actions.

As for the Mod Code Of Conduct: what happens if the Mods abusing power are 2/3's of the Administrators? Also, how can one get a screen grab of Mods abusing power like listed above if the Mods don't display their grey stars and tell someone to "drop it"? How can one know they've been warned by a Mod and not being bullied or harassed by some self-appointed wannabe? Who do the Administrators answer to? Can they be trusted to justly root out the Mods who don't display their stars yet wield mod power on a whim?

Last edited:
TrophieWife and Sean.......I'm new here...... Recently joined.

Would this be considered Room Topic Chat. And be acceptable here.....and not in the other Titled Threads?

EDIT: Chat Rooms are different than GB and other threads......Yes?

It's likely a topic not acceptable in any Forum category. Sean's response simply proves the truth about what I said about how this topic, this thread will be attacked that fits Lit E's definition of Harassment ("weirdos" = name calling, but watch it get a pass)

You think this is harassment? LMAO. Fucking moron.
If Lit E lets Sean to continue this undeniable demonstration of Harassment as defined by Lit E, then it clear and inarguable Lit E supports and condones Sean's behavior if done so in support of condemning anyone who reports a mod behaving as if he/she are above the Code Of Conduct.

If Lit E lets Sean to continue this undeniable demonstration of Harassment as defined by Lit E, then it clear and inarguable Lit E supports and condones Sean's behavior if done so in support of condemning anyone who reports a mod behaving as if he/she are above the Code Of Conduct.
The general board does not have a moderator its why all the pieces of shit like Sean come here. They've been thrown off every legit site so they come here to spew the things they'd never say in person because they'd get whatever teeth thy still have knocked out.

This cess pool was created by the site owner who thinks harassment and trolls are funny and the mods are all the cool kids.

Best bet is to find a more professionally run site like...I don't know....anywhere else

Butters is too busy posting all day in the Poetry forum even though she's never published a poem here.
you're such a liar it's sad :D

i had tons of poetry published to the main site but eventually withdrew them all, having even won 2 of the 4 competitions i entered here. The quality of the poetry being 'published' there left a lot to be desired in most instances, and since i was collating to get 2 books ready, it was a good moment to clear them there. Most are still on the ACTUAL poetry board here, across various as well as dedicated threads, where the poets are fewer but generally way more artistic and refined in the writing, broader in their literary experiences. So stop your silly lying face or ... just be yourself and look a freakin' fool.

Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach, Literally Discourage Room Topic Chat, & Do Not Display Mod Star Yet Use Mod Status To Eject People From Room.

Worse, If One Is To Report Such Behavior, Not Only Is It Denied To Be True By Someone Who Is Also A Mod Not Displaying Star & Wasn't In The Room To Witness It & Tells You To "Drop It" In An Antagonistic Way.

Even Worse, If You Try To Stick Up For Yourself, Suddenly That "Undercover" Mod Gleefully Announces "Ding Ding We Have A Winner" And Ejects You From The Room Without A Official Warning/Identifying Themselves As A Mod.

Now this will be met with pro-mod support with the usual "mods have a hard job" (i would love to see a list of the Top 5 Hardest Parts Of Being A Mod.... I'll even settle for a Top 3) and they "don't get paid." Neither is an excuse for the behavior above.)

I've no doubt this post will be attacked and censored because that seems to be protocol rather than actually trying to look into these mods. I'll be branded a troll and be told "If you don't like it, leave"

I would love to name the two mods involved - I sooooo really do - however it seems pointless as it's clear these mods are beyond reproach and it shows in their actions.

As for the Mod Code Of Conduct: what happens if the Mods abusing power are 2/3's of the Administrators? Also, how can one get a screen grab of Mods abusing power like listed above if the Mods don't display their grey stars and tell someone to "drop it"? How can one know they've been warned by a Mod and not being bullied or harassed by some self-appointed wannabe? Who do the Administrators answer to? Can they be trusted to justly root out the Mods who don't display their stars yet wield mod power on a whim?
got a problem, pm the site owners.
the way you present your OP here makes me think 'nutter' from the get go, so either choose your styling better or be judged for it.

I don’t know who or what “Lit E” is, but you’ve chosen to post your rant in an unmoderated forum. It will not be read by any powers that be. It will not be read by the chat mods. The chat support forum (clearly labeled, towards the bottom of the page) has threads that detail how to get support including asking for reviews of mod actions. Posting here isn’t smart and will not accomplish anything other than triggering you.

you're such a liar it's sad :D

i had tons of poetry published to the main site but eventually withdrew them all, having even won 2 of the 4 competitions i entered here. The quality of the poetry being 'published' there left a lot to be desired in most instances, and since i was collating to get 2 books ready, it was a good moment to clear them there. Most are still on the ACTUAL poetry board here, across various as well as dedicated threads, where the poets are fewer but generally way more artistic and refined in the writing, broader in their literary experiences. So stop your silly lying face or ... just be yourself and look a freakin' fool.
I wish I could bottle and sell the formula for what you have done to some of the simps here.

I don’t know who or what “Lit E” is, but you’ve chosen to post your rant in an unmoderated forum. It will not be read by any powers that be. It will not be read by the chat mods. The chat support forum (clearly labeled, towards the bottom of the page) has threads that detail how to get support including asking for reviews of mod actions. Posting here isn’t smart and will not accomplish anything other than triggering you.
It's cute how you can't figure out what "Lit E" is.

Oh, and I don't get "triggered." I'm an adult.

However, it's clear a post being where you don'r like it has "triggered" you.

I already know the "powers that be" won't do anything, even if the post was in the "right" thread. Just as I know my original post would be attacked not on its content but for things such as being in the "wrong" thread, Where the thread it posted doesn't change the facts therein.

You've only succeeded in doing exactly as I said would be done.

Have a blessed day.

I love when people post about chat on the GB. You think that chat is bad, wait until you get trolled here and there's no moderator to whine to. 😂
Another example of just what I said would happen.

Whine all you want about this thread being in the "wrong" place, it doesn't change the facts therein.

Oh and thank you for also acknowledging how "bad" both the chats and forum are on this site. Your quote is going to look great on the video going to be reveal the toxic environment the owners foster and support.

I think they're really going to appreciate how you made it very clear how "bad" their site is.

You've been very helpful.

Have a blessed day/

You think this is harassment? LMAO. Fucking moron.
Oi watch how you talk to women you half wit…why dont you put your pin prick back between your legs and just go play with you little friends somewhere else…!!!! Learn some respect or simply hit your ugly head against a brick wall a few times!!!! COCK!

got a problem, pm the site owners.
the way you present your OP here makes me think 'nutter' from the get go, so either choose your styling better or be judged for it.
As predicted, another reply that doesn't address the facts presented by the post that describes very specific abuse of mod power. After all, how can anyone defend something like mods who don't "star" their name and yet use mod power?/

Instead it's all ad hoc as deflection. As if somehow thread in the "wrong" section is somehow more diabolical than mods abusing power without reproach.

You, too, have done exactly as I said. You may call me a "nutter" but not a liar.

Thank you for your unwitting support.

Have a blessed day.

Oi watch how you talk to women you half wit…why dont you put your pin prick back between your legs and just go play with you little friends somewhere else…!!!! Learn some respect or simply hit your ugly head against a brick wall a few times!!!! COCK!
Thank you for doing exactly as I said would be the type of ad hoc deflection rather possibly discuss the merits of the original thread.

Your vitriol demonstrates how true it is that Lit E's owners allow & support toxic behavior you've successfully shown as fact. Your unwitting support is appreciated.

Have a blessed day..

The general board does not have a moderator its why all the pieces of shit like Sean come here. They've been thrown off every legit site so they come here to spew the things they'd never say in person because they'd get whatever teeth thy still have knocked out.

This cess pool was created by the site owner who thinks harassment and trolls are funny and the mods are all the cool kids.

Best bet is to find a more professionally run site like...I don't know....anywhere else

Thank you, Lovecraft68 for your articulate insight into the cess pool Lit E has proudly allowed chat room and forum threads to become. Your assessment of Sean being a piece of cowardly excrement.. A truth he clearly did not deny.

Back