Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach

I'm getting an even more clear picture @redroses3377 is obsessed with me and each post she puts on this thread ticks every box of textbook desperation for my attention. In true stalker behavior, even though she knows upon reading these words - I won't be reading anything sent by redroses3377 - in true stalker behavior, she will continue to post to this thread her display of misunderstanding of boundaries. I bear no ill will to her. She simply doesn't know any better.

Let's hope she gets the help she so clearly needs, as evidenced to her next desperate-for-my-attention reply.
You're the one who posted here and you expect people not to post back?

Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach, Literally Discourage Room Topic Chat, & Do Not Display Mod Star Yet Use Mod Status To Eject People From Room.

Worse, If One Is To Report Such Behavior, Not Only Is It Denied To Be True By Someone Who Is Also A Mod Not Displaying Star & Wasn't In The Room To Witness It & Tells You To "Drop It" In An Antagonistic Way.

Even Worse, If You Try To Stick Up For Yourself, Suddenly That "Undercover" Mod Gleefully Announces "Ding Ding We Have A Winner" And Ejects You From The Room Without A Official Warning/Identifying Themselves As A Mod.

Now this will be met with pro-mod support with the usual "mods have a hard job" (i would love to see a list of the Top 5 Hardest Parts Of Being A Mod.... I'll even settle for a Top 3) and they "don't get paid." Neither is an excuse for the behavior above.)

I've no doubt this post will be attacked and censored because that seems to be protocol rather than actually trying to look into these mods. I'll be branded a troll and be told "If you don't like it, leave"

I would love to name the two mods involved - I sooooo really do - however it seems pointless as it's clear these mods are beyond reproach and it shows in their actions.

As for the Mod Code Of Conduct: what happens if the Mods abusing power are 2/3's of the Administrators? Also, how can one get a screen grab of Mods abusing power like listed above if the Mods don't display their grey stars and tell someone to "drop it"? How can one know they've been warned by a Mod and not being bullied or harassed by some self-appointed wannabe? Who do the Administrators answer to? Can they be trusted to justly root out the Mods who don't display their stars yet wield mod power on a whim?
I have had problems with the moderator known as chargergirl. She is obviously biased and fails to moderate in a fair and balanced manner.

Do these morons not realize that logging into this site is completely 100% voluntary?
Regardless of the site being 100% voluntary,, it's no excuse for the way certain mods repeatedly abuse their role.

To think otherwise or ignore this fact, I would imagine someone would have to be certified idiotic.

Shut up. This site is free and the owners can run it however they choose. Go somewhere else if you don't like it. spacekowboy is right. No one is making you come here, you can leave any time.

Grow up and get over it.
Oh, and have a nice day. :nana:

Shut up. This site is free and the owners can run it however they choose. Go somewhere else if you don't like it. spacekowboy is right. No one is making you come here, you can leave any time.

Grow up and get over it.
Oh, and have a nice day. :nana:
It's not about the owners of the site, it's about those who abuse their power as moderators. The term moderate suggests to me that their responsibility is to moderate the site, to make it as fair and balanced as possible. What do you believe their responsibilities to be?

I tell the OP to show us her tits, but well, is the OP a she?

And I've been to AmPics. Some of 'em ain't so purdy.

I tell the OP to show us her tits, but well, is the OP a she?

And I've been to AmPics. Some of 'em ain't so purdy.
I took pity on the ampics folks and stopped posting my 55 yrs old boobs.

Take yer boohoos and wobblywoos yonder Chatter!!!

https://forum.literotica.com/forums/literotica-chat-support-forum.70/

Nobody here on the real boards give a flyin' toss about Chatters
If the OP had actually gone to the Lit Chat Support Forum, as suggested numerous times, they would have seen several similar threads and seen that the Chat Admin have been evaluating the mod staff. Recently, one mod took a hiatus and was not re-modded when she returned. Another mod was stripped of his powers for misconduct. And a third mod was banned by the site owner for misconduct. Follow the proper procedure by contacting the Chat Admins and showing your evidence. The Admins have no control over whether mods can use their powers while not showing their star. It's something that the owners must feel is appropriate. There's also a post with a list of mods, so pissing off the wrong person was totally up to her.

It's not about the owners of the site, it's about those who abuse their power as moderators. The term moderate suggests to me that their responsibility is to moderate the site, to make it as fair and balanced as possible. What do you believe their responsibilities to be?
If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Complaining isn't solving your problem. Move on.

Have a nice fucked up day. :nana:

Back