Mods Are Abusing Power & Beyond Reproach

So the OP went into one of the 50+ rooms, didn't like the conversation, attempted to hijack the conversation and was met with resistance, harassed the person who created the room, who happened to be a mod, and then got banned. It sounds like a legit ban.

As both a Karen and a cunt I take offence at this. I will be speaking to the Mods about your removal from this forum.
I honestly don't get the whole Karen thing. All the people I know named Karen are the nicest people I have ever met. Sorry to interrupt you all and your thread but since for some reason I keep getting an error when I have tried to PM trophy I figured I would post here.

Trophy your ban was a temporary one and I am about to log in and reverse it now. You know why you were banned and we do not discuss these things publicly even when the chatter seems to want to make a stink of it as publicly as possible for the protection and privacy of the chatter.

I assume you know how to click the link in the lobby banner...if needed you can read the rules there they are also located on the log in page of the chat as well as in the pinned topic in the chat help section of the forum. (which is moderated by the way Not a dig at this forum I assure you...just an observation.)

I am sorry that some of you have a bad impression of the chat and I do hope some will give us a second chance but if not chats not for every one. I must say the general board I have found highly amuseing and I hope you all have a good day. I am off to run the unban codes although I am sure there will be tales of corruption and the mods kicking puppys for your reading pleasure but I do have to admit I had to give up eating babies...loaded with trans fats and my doctor said I should cut back.

Toodles.

I honestly don't get the whole Karen thing. All the people I know named Karen are the nicest people I have ever met. Sorry to interrupt you all and your thread but since for some reason I keep getting an error when I have tried to PM trophy I figured I would post here.

Trophy your ban was a temporary one and I am about to log in and reverse it now. You know why you were banned and we do not discuss these things publicly even when the chatter seems to want to make a stink of it as publicly as possible for the protection and privacy of the chatter.

I assume you know how to click the link in the lobby banner...if needed you can read the rules there they are also located on the log in page of the chat as well as in the pinned topic in the chat help section of the forum. (which is moderated by the way Not a dig at this forum I assure you...just an observation.)

I am sorry that some of you have a bad impression of the chat and I do hope some will give us a second chance but if not chats not for every one. I must say the general board I have found highly amuseing and I hope you all have a good day. I am off to run the unban codes although I am sure there will be tales of corruption and the mods kicking puppys for your reading pleasure but I do have to admit I had to give up eating babies...loaded with trans fats and my doctor said I should cut back.

Toodles.
I resent the implication that trans are fat. Reported

Right?!? I want a star, lol.
when we get a star, we have to learn to put the star through the star shaped hole... many have failed...
Well I am evil after all...so I guess i deserved to be reported. Now if you will excuse me I need to attend my cackle evilly in a dark room while drinking the tears of the innocent and quilting group meeting.
Can I join? I can only Knit though

So the OP went into one of the 50+ rooms, didn't like the conversation, attempted to hijack the conversation and was met with resistance, harassed the person who created the room, who happened to be a mod, and then got banned. It sounds like a legit ban.
You weren't there. Everything you've said is hearsay and/or lies. You have no credibility.
The room was dead. No conversation whatsoever. I began discussing a room topic-based idea. The mod literally discouraged people who began to participate. The mod then, with the help of others, began a non-room topic chat in the room and proceeded a series of 2-3 word posts in an attempt to scroll my room topic posts out of the room. When that didn't work, the mode falsely accused my posts (each one a new idea) as "spam." The mod has serious delusions of of grandeur and paranoia and has taken to viewing my attempts to use the room to actually talk about the room topic as some sort of personal attack. All the while feigning innocence. The mod refuses to conduct non-room topic chat via PMs and will monopolize the room for lengthy periods of time with one-on-one chats that belong in PMs. These are all facts. Anything you say to deny them as such - when you were not there nor have you ever been - holds no value.. You don't know what you're talking about and any further participation in this thread would clearly be self-serving and ignorant.

Let me make this very clear: you were not in the room and everything in your post is not firsthand. Show some integrity and admit this.

To ignore or deny your "sounds like a legit ban" is not your firsthand account will prove your toxicity.

Last edited:
You weren't there. Everything you've said is hearsay and/or lies. You have no credibility.
The room was dead. No conversation whatsoever. I began discussing a room topic-based idea. The mod literally discouraged people who began to participate. The mod then began, with the help of others, began a non-room topic chat in the room and proceeded a series of 2-3 word posts in an attempt to scroll my room topic posts out of the room. When that didn't work, the mode falsely accused my posts (each one a new idea) as "spam." The mod has serious delusions of of grandeur and paranoia and has taken to viewing my attempts to use the room to actually talk about the room topic as some sort of personal attack. All the while feigning innocence. The mod refuses to conduct non-room topic chat via PMs and will monopolize the room for lengthy periods of time with one-on-one chats that belong in PMs. These are all facts. Anything you say to deny them as such - when you were not there nor have you ever been - holds no value or purpose. You've nothing of value to say and any further participation in this thread would clearly be self-serving and ignorant.

You'll refuse to accept this, of course. And you'll be wrong.

The room was dead. No conversation whatsoever. I began discussing a room topic-based idea. The mod literally discouraged people who began to participate. The mod then, with the help of others, began a non-room topic chat in the room and proceeded a series of 2-3 word posts in an attempt to scroll my room topic posts out of the room. When that didn't work, the mode falsely accused my posts (each one a new idea) as "spam." The mod has serious delusions of of grandeur and paranoia and has taken to viewing my attempts to use the room to actually talk about the room topic as some sort of personal attack. All the while feigning innocence. The mod refuses to conduct non-room topic chat via PMs and will monopolize the room for lengthy periods of time with one-on-one chats that belong in PMs. These are all facts. Anything you say to deny them as such - when you were not there nor have you ever been - holds no value.. You don't know what you're talking about and any further participation in this thread would clearly be self-serving and ignorant.

Let me make this very clear: you were not in the room and everything in your post is not firsthand. Show some integrity and admit this.

To ignore or deny your "sounds like a legit ban" is not your firsthand account will prove your toxicity.
I still think your head is going to 3xplode.

Toodles.

This person is a mod? Jesus.

Your ban could have been avoided by simply leaving the room. Jesus... the entitlement.

I’m starting to wonder. I mean, we’ve all heard stories about how shit the Chat mods are many, many times over the years.

If mods are kicking people for chatting in chat then what the fuck is the point? Leave the room or be banned? Chat sounds shite. Why would anyone even go there when you have the forums? I think sticky is right. The nutter OP should stay here and the easily triggered, full-of-themselves mods can piss off back to Chat.

The reason for this thread has been answered. Any response after my post is for pure entertainment and idiocy. Enjoy.

Thank you Topleaseme that's sweet. I would give you all stars if I could but dear god that would over load us with too many mods lol. I also have unicorn and owl stickers if those work? And actually I do have people pm and say thank you and sometimes they leave messages in the mods office. It's always appreciated.

Back