What is the best forum to use to find a lost story?

HotWife2024

Vixen Wife
It’s one I really want to share with my partner.

Essentially a couple from a small down visit a bigger city, and in the hotel bar they start getting a bit frisky and the wife goes to the ladies to take her panties off. When she returns she inadvertently flashes a lone gentleman in a booth who buys them a drink, toast them and then wanders over to speak to them. Initially they Want to make a run for it, but then they get chatting, he is a divorced sales road warrior and he charms them. The wife dances with him, feels the guys erection and the couple promptly dive to their room and go at it like bunnies. Queue lots of hot wife sharing fantasies, plans to buy revealing dresses etc and meet the guy the next night for dinner.

It represents a big fantasy for me and I found it during one of those late night binges / rabbit hole adventures and now I can’t for the life of me remember which category or tags it was. Does it ring any bells for anyone?

Edit: typos fixed

It’s one I really want to share with my partner.

Essentially a couple from a small down visit a bigger city, and in the hotel bar they start getting a bit frisky and the wife goes to the ladies to take her panties off. When she returns she inadvertently flashes a lone gentleman in a booth who buys them a drink, toast them and then wanders over to speak to them. Initially they Want to make a run for it, but then they get chatting, he is a divorced sales road warrior and he charms them. The wife dances with him, feels the guys erection and the couple promptly dive to their room and go at it like bunnies. Queue lots of hot wife sharing fantasies, plans to buy revealing dresses etc and meet the guy the next night for dinner.

It represents a big fantasy for me and I found it during one of those late night binges / rabbit hole adventures and now I can’t for the life of me remember which category or tags it was. Does it ring any bells for anyone?

Edit: typos fixed
The stories aren 't lost. They are where they've alwaya been. :)

@HotWife2024 you should post this question under the story feedback thread, at the top there is a main thread called find a story! Hope You find the story… I would love to read it too if you find it . Please share @Hotwife

Back