Trying to find a story from a couple weeks ago

Notunskilled

Virgin
Multi part series, was coming out pretty regularly every week or so. I thought it was called something like “go on, keep going” or “go ahead… keep going”. Searched a bunch using those terms and similar.

Synopsis from memory: Older Brother, younger sister, single mom. Sister is very intelligent but naive about sexy stuff. Brother starts getting the feels for her, since she’s more analytical she lets him do some masturbation in her room while they hear mom having sex with a date. Sister starts to get feelings for bro, but bro goes on a date with a girl from work. Date is a disaster, sister is jealous, they talk it out and do the deed. Definitely didn’t seem like the end.

I wanted to checked up on the progress, see if anything more has come out, but I guess I never rated or favorited it. Is it ringing a bell for anyone?

Multi part series, was coming out pretty regularly every week or so. I thought it was called something like “go on, keep going” or “go ahead… keep going”. Searched a bunch using those terms and similar.

Synopsis from memory: Older Brother, younger sister, single mom. Sister is very intelligent but naive about sexy stuff. Brother starts getting the feels for her, since she’s more analytical she lets him do some masturbation in her room while they hear mom having sex with a date. Sister starts to get feelings for bro, but bro goes on a date with a girl from work. Date is a disaster, sister is jealous, they talk it out and do the deed. Definitely didn’t seem like the end.

I wanted to checked up on the progress, see if anything more has come out, but I guess I never rated or favorited it. Is it ringing a bell for anyone?
Did you try " keep on going ahead?" :)

Back