The reality of happy ending massage parlours (from someone who's worked in one)

Maybe it’s because I have visited so many massage parlors but I never have a problem getting erect. Back in the day, the MT would get naked too so that made getting hard really easy.

I've never had or asked for a happy ending massage but a few times the towel moved enough to expose my bottom and the hands and fingers got very close to my perineum and such. I mean I was definitely hard as I lay face down but nothing ever resulted except I was probably red in the face.
Massages are very erotic indeed.

Good point, and maybe I missed this Jenni, but did you usually massage topless or even nude?
Topless was an easy extra $20, and I've never got a problem with getting my boobs out. Naked wasn't allowed by our venue (and remember everything was on camera) but again I wouldn't have had an issue. Nudity is something I embrace.

Always the case 🤣
I absolutely love the rush I get when I drive over to the parlor. My heart starts racing,it’s just far enough on the edge of town I probably won’t be seen by someone I know but there’s always a chance. Anyone who would see me go in would know exactly why I’m there. I love it

Back