Not open for further replies.
The smell of her body lingering on my skin

Passionate kissing, tongues touching, pulling each other closer

Secret moments

A woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid of going for it

When she nibbles on my ear and whispers to me while she does it

i'm just rambling. . .

intention

the intent is to arouse you, to wordlessly undress you.

the intent is to touch you, each lingering stroke sculpting you into seductive moments. the tips of my fingers are the source of your relentless spasms and enticing sighs as they curve over your warm frame.

the intent is to taste you, to take you away with oral admiration. holding you, bathing you with my mouth; consuming you until you release without resistance and rapture is achieved.

but maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

When a woman blushes and has to avert her eyes.

a seductive look, and passionate woman

Whispering in her ear while doing things to her body that makes her scream

The look in her eyes right before I touch her...the hunger and passion.. the touch of her lips and teeth

Her pleasure expressed through her eyes

Hearing her breathing intensify as I kiss along her neck

Long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last for days

Hot dancing of intense emotion

A coy smile one that is given very quickly but has a much deeper meaning then just hi...very sexy

The all day teasing....words...a caress, that naughty smile

Definitely have a panty fetish.

BZSRB1wCUAAOGJI.jpg

Watching her stomach muscles flutter slightly, and hearing her breathing change, as I trail my finger tips along her sides

Soft sighs as I run my fingers through her hair while holding her for a kiss

Slow seduction

The smell of her when she's aroused. That look in her eyes, that look of desire and anticipation

The feel of hair as I gently pull on it, the moan as I kiss her.

Whow, Kitten, and in that order! I'm up for it! Especially getting in the shower with a few clothes still on, first to drench and then to peel off in there. ;)

Strong vibrations can do it. Driving on grooved pavement sure can. Just a quick burst of it can give a little erotic tingle. Extended periods of it can actually have me close to coming (but never quite there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back