What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The look in a woman's eyes, and the slight shuddering that occurs as her breathing changes, when I start whispering very nasty stuff into her ear....

tumblr_mpaoscDayq1spko7no1_500.gif

The way she bites her lower lip when she's getting really excited. Giving a foot massage. Keeping her on the edge of climax for hours before pushing her over it

Wearing glasses

The slight widening of a woman's eyes when she realizes she's being flirted with

Passionate kissing, tongues touching, pulling each other closer

The passion in her eyes, Tearing each other's clothes off

I am extremely aroused by being wooed and courted. I think there is nothing more alluring than a person who wants to take the time to wine and dine, then seduce me!

I think romance and passion are the biggest turn on possible!

I am extremely aroused by being wooed and courted. I think there is nothing more alluring than a person who wants to take the time to wine and dine, then seduce me!

I think romance and passion are the biggest turn on possible!

I agree with you fully, romance, turns me on more than anything else

Someone else slowly, deliberately unbuttoning my blouse button by button. The build up there is incredibly arousing.

I'm turned on by shows of force. Being grabbed, held and not allowed to move by two or men has been a huge part of my sexual fantasizing ever since I can remember. I love being bound with my hands behind me, especially when I also get thrown around a little. Due to a lack of experience, I can't honestly say whether or not flogging turns me on, but a few play partners have spanked me and I really like that. In fact, I was really excited when I noticed thick leather slappers on sale at a local tack store. I would have gotten one for a male Dom friends I know for Christmas last year if I had known they had em.

Anyways, I'm a real slut for being held and tied. Especially if I get a spanking too.

I'm turned on by shows of force. Being grabbed, held and not allowed to move by two or men has been a huge part of my sexual fantasizing ever since I can remember. I love being bound with my hands behind me, especially when I also get thrown around a little. Due to a lack of experience, I can't honestly say whether or not flogging turns me on, but a few play partners have spanked me and I really like that. In fact, I was really excited when I noticed thick leather slappers on sale at a local tack store. I would have gotten one for a male Dom friends I know for Christmas last year if I had known they had em.

Anyways, I'm a real slut for being held and tied. Especially if I get a spanking too.

reading posts like these....

A little fondling under my skirt and steamy eye contact,
sí sí sí, that works well! :eek:

Not a fucking thing right now...and PervyPizzaMan's post about dutch ovens didn't help.

:mad:

Unexpected demonstrations of force and control...like when the elevator door closes and he pins me against the wall, a hand in my hair to tug it back while he first, claims my mouth, then nibbles and sucks on my neck. Also, being tied up and teased until I beg.

Unexpected demonstrations of force and control...like when the elevator door closes and he pins me against the wall, a hand in my hair to tug it back while he first, claims my mouth, then nibbles and sucks on my neck. Also, being tied up and teased until I beg.

Reading this....

Facing her and staring into her eyes. No words are needed and volumes are said.

A sexy woman with a sexy mind

That little glance that is shared between us, knowing we both want it

Feeling her fingers in my hair as she squeezes her thighs against my ears

Words, a woman that understands the power of such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back