Skype, Google chat or what?

dreamysub

pain slut
Hi guys,

I was just wondering what app you use for voice chat from Europe to USA that doesn't charge any money. Is there some? I used to use Yahoo messsnger for that long time ago, but I cant seem to be able to find Yahoo Messager, it doesn't exist anymore or?

What program or app you guys use for voice chat these days? Free of charge. Thank you for your help! 🌹

Skype works best, I find. Google Chat can be a good option for mobile devices, but not so great for laptop or desktop computers. If you Skype to Skype, it's completely free. You can also Skype to a phone number, but you'll need to pay for that. You could also use Zoom, though the free version has a limit on the length of calls, or FaceTime, but that requires both users to use an Apple device.

Skype is where it's at. Discord and Snapchat works too for pics and vids but Skype is kinda the proven favorite.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what app you use for voice chat from Europe to USA that doesn't charge any money. Is there some? I used to use Yahoo messsnger for that long time ago, but I cant seem to be able to find Yahoo Messager, it doesn't exist anymore or?

What program or app you guys use for voice chat these days? Free of charge. Thank you for your help! 🌹
I mainly use Skype. However, I am on a lot of messengers that do voice so I sometimes use those, like Facebook messenger.

Hi guys,

Skype is good
Getting there ? That’s harder to manage these days
Lit chats can take a long long time like the Ents in “Fellowship of the Rings”
There are commercials that advise against having erections that last too long

Hi guys,

Yeah, yahoo is no more, I prefer Skype, but google chat works as well :)

Whereby also a good alternative… poor man’s Zoom with audio and video chat if you’d like

Back