What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm that look of wonder and desire in her eyes as i tie her hands above her head...removing her blouse slowly...wrapping my arms around to unclasp her bra...then seeing her eyes close as i drip chilled oil across her nipples...she twists her knees together trying to rub her clit without her hands....

Watching her chest rise and fall as each new drip lands just right...biting her lip, willing me to lower my hands, my mouth, her tummy begins to shake with anticipation as i lead her to the back of our big couch...bending her over...lifting her skirt...tracing softly the edges of her panties...letting my fingers move up and down the length of a supple indentation...she knows i wont remove her panties till their soaked thru with her desire...
Words so smooth can make desire drip like a leaky faucet.....:devil::devil::devil:

Panting, deep breaths, a pounding heart against me, shaking in anticipation, a woman in the throes of orgasm over me

When she runs her tongue around the perimeter of my belly button

Sexy glasses

Biting my neck

when

Lots and lots of breasts play stimulate my breasts I love it when a man massages and squeeze my breasts and pinch, tweak my nipples Lol I remember in middle school a boy used to always feel on my tits in the class room when the teachers wasn't looking one time a boy put his hand under my shirt and bra and squeezed my lift tit and nipple

mmm that look of wonder and desire in her eyes as i tie her hands above her head...removing her blouse slowly...wrapping my arms around to unclasp her bra...then seeing her eyes close as i drip chilled oil across her nipples...she twists her knees together trying to rub her clit without her hands....

Watching her chest rise and fall as each new drip lands just right...biting her lip, willing me to lower my hands, my mouth, her tummy begins to shake with anticipation as i lead her to the back of our big couch...bending her over...lifting her skirt...tracing softly the edges of her panties...letting my fingers move up and down the length of a supple indentation...she knows i wont remove her panties till their soaked thru with her desire...

Kneeling before her, seeing the lust and desire fill her eyes, watching her body twitch and squirm as my fingers find the bands of her panties, looping them in my clutch, slowly moving them down, caressing her ass, freeing her pussy, her clit springing from her tight lips, aching, covered in the honey i provoked with my playing, kissing soft thighs as i coax her to lift her feet to release her panties from her body...naked...mine...my fingers pulling at her lips, opening her slowly...she is soooo ready for my mouth....

Reading the confessions (from women) saying what gets them sexually excited is what gets me sexually excited.

tumblr_mi2xz9h9011reowsio1_1280.jpg

^^^ I gather you're not talking about prepping the chicken for Sunday roast, Scent? :D

ass, vagina's and boobs..I'm a simple guy!!

True, looking at sexy arses, vaginas and boobs are exciting but even more sexually exciting is when the owner of the sexy arses, vaginas and boobs (we forgot LEGS too!) looks back at you noticing her. So eyes ultimately can be the most exciting of all for me! Because there's a hint of promise there. Simpler still!;)

I use to know the answer to this. I really did. I think it was cheesy deep bullshit with a side order of too much insincerity.

How about a real conversation? You know. Actual mental foreplay.

Yes I do know. Tis why the PM's for cam get a cursory response. Engage my mind, then I'm happy to see where it goes. I have a rather quirky mind. :D

The look he gives you from across the room

Kissing and nibbling the neck

Him whispering in my ear while running his hands over my body

Posting pics and gifs on Tumblr of what we want to do with each other when we next meet.

The joys of a LDR. :rolleyes:

Seeing that little bead of precum that lets me know he's aching for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back