What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my middle and upper back kissed

Her lips parted wide, moving against mine as she sought my tongue with her own

Hearing her breathing change and moan loudly and call out my name

Anticipation, teasing

Her gaze almost as hot as her physical touch

having him stand behind me, feeling his hot breath on the back of my neck while his arms circle around me, hugging me

Caressing along my chest and abs . Soft wet kisses that linger for days

Soft whispers of upcoming things to happen

Stare into her eyes as she is about to orgasm

Initially aggressive women who tend to submit as the act pursues.

Last edited:
a man's warm breath on the back of my neck as his hard cock presses into my ass

Fingernails across my flesh. Silky hair lightly brushing against my inner thighs

A beautiful smike

High arched feet

**Seduce my mind. Accept me for who I am. Make me want to be a better person. Appreciate everything I do. Tell me how much you want and need me. Mean it when you say it. Listen to me when I speak. Hold me when I need you. Kiss me deeply. Fuck me like it's the last thing you'll ever do.
Rinse..Repeat from **

just playing around with words

hungry lips meet; locked in the depths of ecstasy. tongues tangled; finding a way to play.

bodies; soft and joined together. you push your seduction inside of me. soft whimpers resound as my need tightens around you. crying out for sweet release, i chant your name to the moon goddess as each thrust deepens and threatens to explore parts of me i never knew existed.

we dance in a slow rhythm until we are conquered by pleasure, erupting in a simultaneous crescendo. this is the song of satisfaction.

our minds, our souls are filled with peace as we collapse - sated and undisturbed.

the timbre of his voice. Low,seductive. The brush of his warm breath just behind my earlobe, the slight touch of the pad of his finger down my back, along my spine...till he reaches the dip at the small of my back. He impels me forward to be gathered hard against him. The first teasing kiss, becoming more demanding as desire and need consumes us both.

The smell of her when she's aroused.

Seeing the passion in her eyes

Her fingernails across my chest

A kiss filled with greed, fire

The scent of her hair as I stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her tightly and pulling her body close to mine

Waking up with his arms wrapped around me tight. Unable to move, as he bites at my neck and shoulders and presses himself tight against my ass. Whispering in my ear "mine".

mmm that look of wonder and desire in her eyes as i tie her hands above her head...removing her blouse slowly...wrapping my arms around to unclasp her bra...then seeing her eyes close as i drip chilled oil across her nipples...she twists her knees together trying to rub her clit without her hands....

mmm that look of wonder and desire in her eyes as i tie her hands above her head...removing her blouse slowly...wrapping my arms around to unclasp her bra...then seeing her eyes close as i drip chilled oil across her nipples...she twists her knees together trying to rub her clit without her hands....
That is an excellent start.......:devil::devil:

I use to know the answer to this. I really did. I think it was cheesy deep bullshit with a side order of too much insincerity.

How about a real conversation? You know. Actual mental foreplay.

Confidence

The way she responds to my touch

Her hair trailing across my chest

The look of sheer desire,The sound of hands running across skin. The sensation of running my fingers through slightly damp hair at the base of her neck, and the breathy sound of a whisper in my ear

That is an excellent start.......:devil::devil:

Watching her chest rise and fall as each new drip lands just right...biting her lip, willing me to lower my hands, my mouth, her tummy begins to shake with anticipation as i lead her to the back of our big couch...bending her over...lifting her skirt...tracing softly the edges of her panties...letting my fingers move up and down the length of a supple indentation...she knows i wont remove her panties till their soaked thru with her desire...

Bald Big breasted midgets dressed as oompa loompas on pogo sticks shaped like sardines singing YMCA....Well, no it don't really get me excited, but it would be funny as hell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back