What book are you reading?

I recently restarted one of my favorite historical works, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Civil War overview Battle Cry of Freedom, written by Princeton historian James McPherson. It's still considered the best one-volume history of the American Civil War, despite coming in at about 900 large pages.

I've been trying to read more before I go to bed, and that book is usually a good place to start. :)

The Five by Hallie Rubenhold

it tells the lifes of the 5 victims of Jack the Ripper

I recently restarted one of my favorite historical works, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Civil War overview Battle Cry of Freedom, written by Princeton historian James McPherson. It's still considered the best one-volume history of the American Civil War, despite coming in at about 900 large pages.

I've been trying to read more before I go to bed, and that book is usually a good place to start. :)

I am interested in learning more about this one.

The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vassa, The African

I’m rereading ‘The Left Hand of Darkness’

I’ll be honest though. If Ursula K. Le Guin had vomited on paper, I’d buy it and still try to read it.

Rereading The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz.

Now that i overcame some tech issues and have access to kindle and my table. I'm reading a book called Just Buy Yourself the F*king Lillies. Idk how i feel about it yet

Back