What book are you reading?

curvywetness

Literotica Guru
Or what book did you recently finish? I'm always looking for new books to read.

Currently reading, "One by One" by Ruth Rare and "Stalking Jack the Ripper" by Kerri Manscalco.

I'm currently reading Tom Clancy Code of Honor (by Marc Cameron).

Mostly I read Star Wars and Star Trek novels though, cause I'm a super nerd.

Or what book did you recently finish? I'm always looking for new books to read.

Currently reading, "One by One" by Ruth Rare and "Stalking Jack the Ripper" by Kerri Manscalco.

I've been reading technical books lately.

What genre do you like though. I might know of something.

I have only ever read one book and I have read it over 100 times and that book is Catcher In The Rye. People think I’m a crazy muh fucker.

One from the NY Times best seller list . . .

High Strength Molybdenum and Steel Alloys

Or something like that.

I've been reading technical books lately.

What genre do you like though. I might know of something.

I've been doing a lot of suspense/mystery and historical fiction this year. To be honest I will read most anything!

I have only ever read one book and I have read it over 100 times and that book is Catcher In The Rye. People think I’m a crazy muh fucker.

Catcher in the Rye is a great read! I don't think I've read a book 100 times, that's impressive.

Where the Crawdads Sing

What did you think of that book? PM me if you want!!! I finished that book in January and STILL think of it. I absolutely fell in love with the marsh and how she described it. I was happy my sister read the book prior to me so I had someone to discuss it with. That book I need to buy a ohysical copy for myself. Absolutely loved it!

I seem to be hooked on spy thrillers at the moment, just finished Double Agent and before that, Secret Service, both by Tom Brady.

The Lighthouse by PD James

I'm about halfway through and enjoying it enough to finish it, but not enjoying it so much I'm gripped and can't put it down, which is disappointing for a mystery novel.

The Dark Tower

I've been working on the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I am on the 7th one. I've had moments of putting it down for a week or two but I am back on it again.

Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl. Not erotic at all, but incredibly moving.

I am loving all the responses to this thread and have added lots of these to my to read list!

Back