What’s worse than unsolicited dick pics?

In my opinion, unsolicited invitations to find Christ. On a fucking sex site.

😱😱😱😱😱

Emily (no one is as committed an atheist as someone raised Catholic)
cb34cb97-baa5-487d-81e4-a9be3d1fc24a_text.gif

In my opinion, unsolicited invitations to find Christ. On a fucking sex site.

😱😱😱😱😱

Emily (no one is as committed an atheist as someone raised Catholic)

In fairness, Emily, there is a preponderance of evidence on this board that agrees with his assessment that you definitely need saving...mostly from yourself. It's a bold move, but it would be his lifes crowing achievement.

(Joke, atheist raised by atheists)

I’ll help you look. What category does he publish in? Do you happen to know his alt?
I doubt you'll find him. Whenever he plays Hide and Seek, he's the nailed-on winner.

(If, like Em said, ten years of Catholic school hadn't purged me of any religious beliefs, I'd be worried about going to Hell for that one.)

"Oh, you're looking for Christ? Well, my boyfriend takes me to heaven twice a day, three times on a Sunday. I'll look out for him, if you like."

or

"Christ? He's probably hanging out with Peter at the, um, pearly gates."

You snowflakes.
I am waiting for the political parties to become desperate enough to start recruiting us sexual deviants on sex sites. Now, THAT would be something worth talking about.

"Our political party supports a 13% overall increase in breast size and offers free lubricants to all new members!"

Someone knocking on my door when I'm trying to sleep.

I'm already lucky to get 4-5 hours a day.

Some jackwang asking if "I've found Jesus Christ yet"

One time, I saw who it was one of those Latter-Day Saints folks, so I answered the door naked with my 12-gauge shotgun.

Those 2 fellas turned into Usian Bolt Jr's, right quick. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
IMO calls about whether you want to sell your house are the worst. Are you planning to pay full market value? Do you have another home lined up for me? Will you help me move?

But yeah, religious harassment is annoying. I try to be as forgiving as the Pathfinder character Ember but sometimes it is not easy. And even she has her “too late for apologies” moments. :)

On unsolicited dick pics, well, I’m heterosexual and male, so I don’t get them. I don’t get tit or pussy pics either. If I did, I’d want to see the attached face before committing to anything. The face is the sexiest part of a woman imo. It can also be the ugliest, especially if a negative attitude is present.

It takes a stunning level of arrogance to assume that of course my empty and meaningless life is simply yearning to be filled by the redemptive good news imparted only to his faithful. Like I can’t decide for myself what to believe and need it to be revealed to me.

Fuck that shit!

Emily

It takes a stunning level of arrogance to assume that of course my empty and meaningless life is simply yearning to be filled by the redemptive good news imparted only to his faithful. Like I can’t decide for myself what to believe and need it to be revealed to me.

Fuck that shit!

Emily
To me, they're on the same level as telemarketeers and door-to-door salespeople. And I tell them the same thing: if I decide I need something, I'll make my choice based on my own research not on the fact that ypu think I should choose your product.

Anyway, I already have a redhead and a pair of cats in my life. No room for anyone else telling me what to do, think or believe.

Heh. A Jehovah's Witness couple lives next door. I don't think they have any clue we know. They've not bothered us, but I suspect they're smart enough to not harass neighbors. They're perfect neighbors, too - keep to themselves, very quiet, and keep the yard nicely groomed.

What gets me about the door-to-door proselytizing is the arrogance of assuming there's something wrong with the stranger they're accosting, and they have the solution. It's the old "original sin" model. Sigh. How can everybody on this sex site be a lapsed Catholic? Sure seems like it. There's gotta be a message in there somewhere.

Back