Story rejected for being neither A nor I

I suspect that AI is already better than the bottom decile of Lit stories.

Emily
Trust me! I know. However, I know it is a problem, both the use of it and the response from Lauren(?).
Most of my stories are flagged when I don't use it, and I know one or two long time authors struggling with it, and messaging one of the co-owners isn't ideal.
I guess I am just yelling into the void XD

Trust me! I know. However, I know it is a problem, both the use of it and the response from Lauren(?).
Most of my stories are flagged when I don't use it, and I know one or two long time authors struggling with it, and messaging one of the co-owners isn't ideal.
I guess I am just yelling into the void XD
It’s Laurel - have you heard anything back at all? If you don’t mind PMing me a sample, I’ll see if I can help. It may be just as useless, but give it a go.

Emily

Maybe Lit should just embrace the dark side and have a category of stories written by AI, and shove all the falsely flagged stories in there. Then all the tech companies can compete for votes against each other and real writers and see who's better.

Nah, the tech companies will publish stores with ads built in:

Angela stood in the Amazon area of Whole Foods and watched the handsome bald man open his locker. He was taking out the same LinkVibe ProBiotic formula with 300 billion CFU that she used! It was love at first sight!

And then they’ll sic an army of bots to 1-bomb the other stories while giving theirs 5.

Nah, the tech companies will publish stores with ads built in:

And then they’ll sic an army of bots to 1-bomb the other stories while giving theirs 5.
I semi do that in some of my stories XD
But because I feel like specifying what kind of object help. If that is my problem, I am a moron

Back