Trick to finding an Editor?

Good advice so far.

My addition will be to suggest simply becoming a regular part of the forum here.

Get to know other writers. Read their work, or just chat about story writing.

Authors are more inclined to help people they've gotten to know and enjoy dealing with over someone random who they have no idea about.

Good advice so far.

My addition will be to suggest simply becoming a regular part of the forum here.

Get to know other writers. Read their work, or just chat about story writing.

Authors are more inclined to help people they've gotten to know and enjoy dealing with over someone random who they have no idea about.
What he said 🙄🙄🙄

I'll send you her name, you use a guys pseudonym and after $20 changes hands you'll have a set of professional hooters (she used to be a stripper)
So - do I own the copyright on the boob photos? And can I publish here 🤣?

Em

Glad you are starting to get what you want.

That sounds more like just general feedback and pointers as opposed to editing.

I’d say chat to people here and read some of their work. If there are people whose stuff you like, tell them. We are all suckers for flattery. They might volunteer to reciprocate.

I think the best people to give feedback are those who take an interest in you, who want to help you improve. Sure the thoughts of a stranger can be helpful and more direct sometimes. But - if you want to grow as a writer - making connections with other writers is a good thing.

Seems like you are already making progress 😊.

Good luck.

Em

PS it’s a community here, if someone helps you, acknowledge it in your story. It’s both the right thing to do and helps to build up a supportive network where everyone benefits.
Oh I do need an editor .. I have a flare for words and prose but need a lot of help learning about many thing... thank you again. Great suggestions ..

Back