Trick to finding an Editor?

Are you looking for developmental editing, line editing, copy editing, or proofreading help?
Hi Marc, I enjoy erotica and proofreading/copy editing equally. You're welcome to PM me to work out something on a one-off basis to start with. I'd expect it to work like you send me your raw copy and I send back with the changes I'd make, then we either agree to disagree and part ways or else we think there may be something.
Thank you - this is a wonderful offer - sorry for being tardy.

Hello all, I have three stories I would like to have reviewed. One story was rejected because I used Grammarly for spelling and grammar checks. I can reassure the editor the story is 100% mine, but I would like a review to make sure the story flows and any ideas for improvement, please.

Hello all, I have three stories I would like to have reviewed. One story was rejected because I used Grammarly for spelling and grammar checks. I can reassure the editor the story is 100% mine, but I would like a review to make sure the story flows and any ideas for improvement, please.
I think you might want to open a thread in the editors forum about it/them. The very least you should include the story category, word count, and any potential kinks the story touches on, so people who dislike or are triggered by certain topics can avoid and those who are interested in them can find you easier.

Good luck with the stories and finding the editors / beta readers you need.

Back