Thoughts on the word cunt

I do and always have somehow enjoyed and relished the dirtiest of jobs in the most filthy of situations at times. My co worker would call me a sick cunt for possessing this quality...but only in the most endearing and respectful manner. Like who doesn't love that guy on a nasty job?!...it's a game for me...I always put my hand up first...the sheer respect you get from the young and old is worth it...not to mention easy jobs are fir chumps..⚔️⚔️❤️🌹

I do and always have somehow enjoyed and relished the dirtiest of jobs in the most filthy of situations at times. My co worker would call me a sick cunt for possessing this quality...but only in the most endearing and respectful manner. Like who doesn't love that guy on a nasty job?!...it's a game for me...I always put my hand up first...the sheer respect you get from the young and old is worth it...not to mention easy jobs are fir chumps..⚔️⚔️❤️🌹
...and soft cunts😁⚔️⚔️

In one of mine, the main character uses the word to the woman (as an anatomical description), who is a bit shy about using it, but then does as it fits with the scene. She then uses it in other parts when she is horny, or they are being slightly more "dirty".

Otherwise, drop the C bomb and be damned

I think I may have already said this. But I can't find it, so maybe I just thought it: I think how cunt is received has a lot to do with which side of the pond the reader is on.

On the UK side, cunt tends to be a useful word with a long and illustrious history. Chaucer found it useful; East End thugs seem to use it without a second thought; and several of my older posh totty lady friends would be lost without it. However, on the US side of the pond, many readers seem to consider it a very naughty word indeed.

It's a funny old world.

Honestly I really just use it for variety's sake. Repeating sex/pussy gets old after a while, and certain metaphors just don't do it for me. As a reader and a writer, it also helps tap into a sort of animalistic, base urge better than some other terms do. I probably wouldn't use it for a sweet, romantic, cozy sex scene. But a wild, frenzied fuck? Sure.

I happen to enjoy the use of the word cunt: as a descriptive word for vagina and also as an insult. I realize it's a divisive word here in America and many women take utter offense to it, but I often use it as an insult for sheer shock value. My English friends wouldn't be phased by it at all. When reading erotica, I give kudos to those who expand their vocabulary beyond pussy. Especially if the story is less romantic and more animalistic and primal. Please continue to use it! As a writer, you'll never appeal to everyone. Even if your writing is flawless and praised throughout the ages, there's going to be that one cunt who gives 1 star because they were triggered.
You might like watching “The Boys” series on Prime. The word is used often.

My thoughts: It is a vagina, and when your talking about it, if you wish, calling it a pussy is fine, but if the vagina is being discussed or mentioned in a sexual way, it is a cunt.

Typically my characters tend to shy away from the word, not liking it because it is too crude. However, when they are in a state extreme heat and passion, it has sometimes been known to slip out. When highly aroused there is something very animalistic about the word "cunt".

Back in the 80's / 90's there was a famous feminist in the UK called Germaine Greer who saw it as her mission to "reclaim" the word "cunt" and have it accepted in normal conversation. I believe she had two points, firstly it was a woman's word, so women should be able to say it freely, although I think the main reason was that if it became more socially acceptable it would lose some of its negative connotations.

Hi all,

I just got a comment that berated my use of the word cunt and because of it rated my story a 1. While I don’t normally care what people comment, I found it strange that someone would give a story a 1 star because they didn’t like that I incorporated the word cunt.

What do you think about using cunt in your stories?
I try not to use it except in certain situations.
Kind of like other words.

Cunt is a great work, big fan of cunt. I love how aggressive it is, and it's nice to associate the 'feminine' with aggression.
Pussy is not sexy to me, at all. I think it has its place in humor and sass, but it can be really detracting when used as a description or in dirty talk.

Also am very fond of cunny as a cute word for cunt, but that's not as popular but I don't care.

Hi all,

I just got a comment that berated my use of the word cunt and because of it rated my story a 1. While I don’t normally care what people comment, I found it strange that someone would give a story a 1 star because they didn’t like that I incorporated the word cunt.

What do you think about using cunt in your stories?
I find anything, words or ideas, that promotes disrespect to be offensive, and the word cunt could certainly be considered such, though not necessarily. It would depend on the context. Sex and stories about sex do not have to be derogatory. The misogyny I see in so many of the stories posted is a real turnoff for me personally. Women who enjoy sex are not whores, for example. In a similar vein, the scathing comments I see regarding same-sex (male) and interracial themes are quite disappointing. You'd think that people who enjoyed erotica would have more open minds, but apparently I am deluding myself.

For me, "cunny" almost reeks of underage girls. That's why you don't see it much on this site.
It didn't used to be and I'm genuinely a little angry people just allowed it to become that. Before 5 years ago, it used to be a diminutive for Cunt or just another word for the vulva, and now it's been overrun by people that want it to mean underage and it's absolutely garbage. Not going to have my word stolen from me.

It didn't used to be and I'm genuinely a little angry people just allowed it to become that. Before 5 years ago, it used to be a diminutive for Cunt or just another word for the vulva, and now it's been overrun by people that want it to mean underage and it's absolutely garbage. Not going to have my word stolen from me.

Cunny just sounds to me like someone is afraid to say cunt. They say cunny so that they can say cunt without saying it. Just say cunt.

Vijayjay is (way) worse. It can't be said without a snicker as if one thinks that they're getting away with something when one says it. If I say vagina she might be offended, but if I say vijayjay or cunny then I'm just being cute, see? No, you're not.

Vagina, pussy, cunt, slit, twat, box, clunge. Okay, clunge is a little dated, but it's better than cunny.

Cunny just sounds to me like someone is afraid to say cunt. They say cunny so that they can say cunt without saying it. Just say cunt.

Vijayjay is (way) worse. It can't be said without a snicker as if one thinks that they're getting away with something when one says it. If I say vagina she might be offended, but if I say vijayjay or cunny then I'm just being cute, see? No, you're not.

Vagina, pussy, cunt, slit, twat, box, clunge. Okay, clunge is a little dated, but it's better than cunny.
How about Snatch?

"Lets snatch the pussy and put 'im in a box." -- George Carlin

I have one... Although she sometimes goes by the nickname twat.

I remember coming across the word "woowoo" as a sort of childish reference to a vulva. I asked my wife if she had ever heard that, and she said that she had.

Honestly I really just use it for variety's sake. Repeating sex/pussy gets old after a while, and certain metaphors just don't do it for me. As a reader and a writer, it also helps tap into a sort of animalistic, base urge better than some other terms do. I probably wouldn't use it for a sweet, romantic, cozy sex scene. But a wild, frenzied fuck? Sure.
I occasionally use it, particularly as a sex scene becomes more intense or passionate. But not to refer to a woman herself, just the body part. Besides, is much naughtier, so more of a turn on.

Coming from a female mouth, the word seems ok. From the male, it sounds like a grating, dominance word. My wife doesn't like it. Pretty much use "pussy" almost exclusively. Maybe it's the hard 'c' that makes the word more vehement and less erotic. Sounds like a klingon word.

Back