Is Mature a difficult audience?

The crowd there is okay with smut, and you'll get a good number of views/votes/comments, but the score will be lower.

Mature mirrors I/T in its readership, it will accept both the stroker and the slow burn, both get good numbers, but the high scores come with some substance to the stroke.

There's also the crossover effect of older women with younger men difference being in I/T its "your mom" in mature she's someone else's mom.
I guess it does lean towards smut. The two characters already know each other, she's his next door neighbor. Him and her daughter basically grew up together.

“Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” (Walt Disney)

Emily, you should know, from me if no one else, that older folk can be quite horny! We are not all suffering from ED, bald heads, pot bellies and arthritic joints. Some of us are quite active and sexual. We even like to attach ourselves to young women in their twenties.

“Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” (Walt Disney)

Emily, you should know, from me if no one else, that older folk can be quite horny! We are not all suffering from ED, bald heads, pot bellies and arthritic joints. Some of us are quite active and sexual. We even like to attach ourselves to young women in their twenties.
Hi, hun 👋👋👋

Emily

Back