The Casual Blowjob

Giving head was the first real sexual act I performed, and I was pretty young, so I think blowjobs became a very normal, casual aspect of sex for me. I've given blowjobs for lots of reasons over the years. Last night I was watching some of 7th game of the World Series with my brother and some of his friends. After it was over one of them drove me home. No heavy flirting or anything, but when he parked in front of my house I gave him head - no real reason, saying thank you maybe, and just because.
Very much the same with me I think. Blowjobs are causal to me and I do them to alot of people whether they are friends, co workers, someone that has done me a favour etc.

Very much the same with me I think. Blowjobs are causal to me and I do them to alot of people whether they are friends, co workers, someone that has done me a favour etc.
In the same camp with you. People appreciate us obviously! LOL

right now...I'd love a causal fwb...

I'll one up that.
don't know why a woman would refuse someone she can TALK to as well, and then enjoy the hell out of.
all while being under no stress or pressure.
some deals are blindingly stupidly great... and some women even more so for not wanting them..

A guy I know picked me up today just to drive me home. I hadn't asked him too. He knew where I was walking and just showed up. It totally helped me. I was tired and had along ways to go. So I gave him a blowjob when he dropped me off.

A guy I know picked me up today just to drive me home. I hadn't asked him too. He knew where I was walking and just showed up. It totally helped me. I was tired and had along ways to go. So I gave him a blowjob when he dropped me off.

Very nice, I'm sure he appreciated that!

aaah great....

I love giving casual blowjobs. Sometimes to my hubby other times any other guy that catches my interest. I get as much pleasure from giving as they do receiving.

I love giving casual blowjobs. Sometimes to my hubby other times any other guy that catches my interest. I get as much pleasure from giving as they do receiving.

wow.. you sure seem to have fun doing it.
what makes you give them?
is it some quality in the guy

That could probably be arranged as long as I get some one on one time with MaddysSecret before and afterwards. She sounds like fun...

I would love watching you pretty girls devour each othe
touching and licking your pristine bodies

Back