42 year old Daddy Dom seeking female for a the real world.

niceshot

Experienced
(Yes, a slight repost but edited enough that I thought it deserved it's own thread)

First things first, I am in an open marriage. I am married to a wonderful woman who I have two young children with. She knows what I am seeking, how I am seeking it, and why I am seeking it. I do not identify with the phrase 'moral non-monogamist' in jest. If you have an established relationship with someone already I am trusting that you are being as honest with them as I am with my wife.

I am a Daddy Dom but more Daddy than Dom. I am protective and caring. I will go to great lengths and a fair amount of personal sacrifice for those that I care about. I take responsibility for myself and feel it is necessary for me to earn whatever title I am given whether it be 'Daddy', 'sir', or '(insert your preference here)'.

I am in no way a sadist. I do not enjoy causing pain exclusively. I can give and accept some pain in the right moments but I can not cause pain just to cause pain, my brain does not work like that. So those of you on the M end of them BDSM spectrum will have to look elsewhere.

I play in the psychological realm. I have been asked by more than one person if I am psychic. I am not, I just pay attention more than a lot of other people do when communicating with someone who they are looking to build a relationship with. I understand that the best of you spends a lot of time hidden from the rest of the world, why would I risk not catching glimpses of it? I look for the details, remember the important parts, and do everything I can to use what I observe to my advantage.

I am open and honest to a fault. My emotions and intentions are rarely hidden. Someone once told me that I was not made up of bones and flesh, under my skin is just a big ball of emotions. They might have been right.

I will not lie to you and I will also not BS you. I give my honest opinion on every subject every time. Sometimes that honesty makes me hard to take. When I am asked for my opinion I give it, I feel that it is dishonest to twist the facts to "soften the blow". Give me your thoughts and opinion without filters, I promise I can take it. I do not hide or shy away from who and what I am. I own it and move on. It is easier for me to operate like that, twisting the truth is too much work for me.

The woman I would like to meet is understanding that I have a life I have built for the 42 years I have been alive. I have two elementary school aged children who are always my first priority. I have a job, bills, a house, and a spouse that I sometimes have to give 100% of my attention to. I will give as much of myself as I can spare but I am not ignorant enough to think the woman I could build something with will be able to devote 100% of herself to me 100% of the time. I understand you may have children and a significant other of your own. I understand that you have a job and/or school (not that I feel I am young enough for the school only crowd). I will take what little of you I can get during the between times, especially when I know there is more coming down the path.

What I am seeking is a woman who can devote 100% of herself to me in the time that we carve out for us. I want to have all of her soul, mind, and body without restraint when we come together. I want her to be able to open all the doors of her mind when she is with me so she can be the woman she only fantasizes about being. Let your guard down, be vulnerable, and be honest with yourself and with me. I want to give you time where you feel safe letting your walls down. If you want to be small (figuratively), be small. If you want to be slutty and dirty (how figurative that ends up being would be discussed of course), be slutty and dirty. Let me be the man that has a relationship with the version of you that you can not be completely honest about with even your closest friends. I promise, your secret is safe with me.

I know that something that goes this deep is not built overnight. There is a vetting process before you can even think about what is behind those doors much less crack them open. I completely expect that interactions will be limited for a time. You and you alone decide who you share those secrets with and when. I look forward to earning your trust.

Now, one of my more difficult qualities, I do not enjoy stagnation. I know that what I am offering is valuable. I know that a man who can identify and use his emotions is extremely rare. I will not sell myself short. If I feel like I am being led on or lied to I will not hesitate to ask about it. Explain your hesitations to me so we can find a path forward that works for us both. I can not be mad at you for changing your mind at any point but I can be disappointed if I have to discover the change on my own or I discover there was some dishonesty at play.

Now for the strangely difficult part. The end goal here for me is to move into the real world. Chat, talking on the phone, and exchanging messages is great but my love language is physical touch. Seriously, my physical touch score was twice the next highest language's score the three times I took the online test, at three very different times in my life. I want to feel your emotions, see your thoughts behind your eyes, and hear your heart beat when we come together. I am in middle GA, a bit more than an hour south and a bit to the east of the Atlanta airport. Something like this is not going to work if you live a distance from me that you are uncomfortable, unable, or unwilling to travel on your own. I am willing to travel but I like knowing you could come see me as well. I could even be convinced to make a decent drive to just have coffee or a drink or whatever so you can look me in the eye and verify that I am not the same kind of crazy the last guy was, vetting process and all that, but please be reasonable. I hate geography as much as the next person but unfortunately we all have to live with it.

I will try to be good about checking my messages here so no one has to step too far out of their comfort zone too early. I have kik, telegram, and probably some other communication apps buried in my phone so we can exchange IDs when we are ready. I know that all who read this will not want or be able to survive all of my rambling, but if you made it this far I probably piqued your interest on some level. Seeking a small piece of advice? Want to tell me that this was way too long? Curious about how nuclear fission works (I have no idea either but we can learn about it together if you like)? Send me a message and lets see what happens, together.

Till then

Stay safe

Back