Sexy Christmas Party Treat aka Tricia's on the naughty list (open for ALL)

Tricia was grunting harder and harder now, the sounds coming from deeper within her, more raw, more passionate, struggling to get out Christine wasn't quite choking her, but each grunt had to work to leave Tricia's throat. It sounded fantastic, and no doubt drove Christine to push harder into her.

The blonde's nipples were still erect, free from fondling, they jiggled in the air, bouncing with each hard thrust. Her hips squirmed at the end of Christine's fingers and her cock, her legs were becoming weak, unable to hold her up. She was putting more weight on the fingers which only made the sensation more intense.

"Uhhh...." Tricia moaned, "uhhh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.... please miss, please may I cum?"

The sounds she heard were so primal, so submissive. She loved hearing the way Christine’s body had secretly desired a hard ass-fuck. Their combined moans and grunts made for quite the entertainment, her eye catching more than a few men with their hands in their pants, some even with their dicks out in the open. Of course she reveled in their attention, finding immense satisfaction in having a crowd witness how her cock revealed the gorgeous whore’s true colors. Their eyes shown with condemnation, lust, envy, and greed. Perhaps they wanted to see the blonde cum once more.

She held back not an ounce of force, her cock now churning the woman’s insides as she slammed into her. Though she wasn’t in a position to see for herself, she imagined that Trisha’s cheeks were pink with the force of her hips. That would be nice, especially since she didn’t have a free hand to slap them herself. Just at the thought of giving her a nice spank, her fingers squeezed just a bit tighter around her neck, though still not with a reckless amount of pressure.

“You want to cum, hm?” She panted, a grin on her lips. “Then cum. Show them how much of an ass-slut you are! Beg for my cum in your ass!”

Back