The Casual Blowjob

With my boyfriend I always give him the odd casual blowjob, whether he just woke up, is cooking, working on the computer or playing xbox. It made it fun.

Also at work I give blowjobs to co workers that are my friends

this is actually pretty casual.
please elaborate.

With my boyfriend I always give him the odd casual blowjob, whether he just woke up, is cooking, working on the computer or playing xbox. It made it fun.

I need a new job :(

Too bad this isn't more common!

also ... where do you work? ;)

Giving head was the first real sexual act I performed, and I was pretty young, so I think blowjobs became a very normal, casual aspect of sex for me. I've given blowjobs for lots of reasons over the years. Last night I was watching some of 7th game of the World Series with my brother and some of his friends. After it was over one of them drove me home. No heavy flirting or anything, but when he parked in front of my house I gave him head - no real reason, saying thank you maybe, and just because.

Giving head was the first real sexual act I performed, and I was pretty young, so I think blowjobs became a very normal, casual aspect of sex for me. I've given blowjobs for lots of reasons over the years. Last night I was watching some of 7th game of the World Series with my brother and some of his friends. After it was over one of them drove me home. No heavy flirting or anything, but when he parked in front of my house I gave him head - no real reason, saying thank you maybe, and just because.

A true random act of kindness.

Next time you need a designated driver give me a call. :cool:

I was watching tv with my then girlfriend, me sitting on the sofa, her lying with her head in my lap. Neither of us had said anything in a while, when suddenly I felt a tugging at the zipper of my jeans. My girlfriend didn't say a word as she tugged my cock free, and began sucking greedily on it.

The door to the living room was wide open, my sister was upstairs and my mum was due back at any moment. None of that seemed to matter to her as she sucked me off. The sound of the tv drowned out my gasp as I came, and she noiselessly swallowed every drop.

Then she tucked my back into my jeans, pulled up the zip, and nestled her head back into my lap, without saying a single word.

YES Ma'am talk about your work place benefits Obama care got nothing on you!

I'm curious to know what a stranger should do to get one from you.
I'm intrigued by the idea of a woman so ready to be kind

I gave my driver (aka .. BF) many a BJ when we did our road trip this summer. Never did he ask for one. I would just lean over while he was driving and "make him happy."

and what do you do when you see him coming for you

I didnt do anything other than continue what I was doing. We'd be heading down the interstate and sometimes a truck would pass us. Sometimes we'd pass him. I do recall a few times they'd beeped the horn and adjusted their speed to watch. But I figured I'd never see them again so who cares. I just focused on my BF's penis.

I didnt do anything other than continue what I was doing. We'd be heading down the interstate and sometimes a truck would pass us. Sometimes we'd pass him. I do recall a few times they'd beeped the horn and adjusted their speed to watch. But I figured I'd never see them again so who cares. I just focused on my BF's penis.

that's great.
would you do it intentionally in public of it turns you on.

would you like people to know you are busy working his cock or are you better off on the intimacy of a closed door

Hahaha to all the guys asking where I work. I have had a couple of jobs from a retail shop to hospitality work

There is such a thing as "the casual blowjob"? Hmmmmm............you could have fooled me. The couple BJs I get a year, I get reminded of the last one I received and you'd think by the way she talked that it happened earlier that day and she does them all of the time.

Oh well..............I've gotten used to the fact that BJs will only happen when she's drank a little too much and she's in her somewhat kinky mood. Doesn't happen that often......... :(

Back