The Casual Blowjob

I met a guy on this site and we were sharing fantasies.
He wanted a woman to catch him jerking off in his car and stick around for the finish.
I had always wanted a stranger to cum on my tits and then go home sticky.

We discovered that he lived about 10 minutes from a work location I frequent.

We set up the meet. He arrived first. I pulled up and walked over to him.
Looked in the car and watched a minute.
Walked around to the drivers side and he opened the door.

He was a little shy and lost his erection. So I told him I could help. I took his entire length in my mouth and started to suckle. As he got harder, I started to blow him.
He took over and has planned exploded all over my bare breasts.
As he went to tuck himself in, I cleaned him up first.

We met a few more times for more conventional BJ's. And tons of video calls.

Reminds me, I should message him tomorrow since I will be in the area Thursday.
Hot.

One Thanksgiving I was sitting in my chair watching football. Wife was getting ready for company coming for dinner in a few hours. She walked through the living room and stopped in front of me. Got down on her knees and pulled my shorts down. Started sucking my soft cock. I turned off the tv and she asked me to turn it back on. Just watch the game she said. She sucked me off, got up and wiped her mouth and walked off.

Years ago I was daring a lady who has bought a new house. I visited most weekends. Saturdays were morning tennis, brunch, and "nap". One weekend we shopped for a furniture piece, found one that was unpainted, bought the paint. Back at here place, we napped, played, napped, woke and I painted while she prepped dinner. I was on a stool reaching the top to paint when a hand went up my shorts. I was in no position to argue...brush in one hand, paint rag in the other. She worked me up for long bit sensing I was close, pulled her top off, resumed even sucking my balls and throating me. She knew the timing and I erupted all over her tits. Tucking me back as she licked her hand and fingered all she could off herself. Last words, "your dick is perfect for me, one more hole to try." Tennis was never the same.

I met a guy on this site and we were sharing fantasies.
He wanted a woman to catch him jerking off in his car and stick around for the finish.
I had always wanted a stranger to cum on my tits and then go home sticky.

We discovered that he lived about 10 minutes from a work location I frequent.

We set up the meet. He arrived first. I pulled up and walked over to him.
Looked in the car and watched a minute.
Walked around to the drivers side and he opened the door.

He was a little shy and lost his erection. So I told him I could help. I took his entire length in my mouth and started to suckle. As he got harder, I started to blow him.
He took over and has planned exploded all over my bare breasts.
As he went to tuck himself in, I cleaned him up first.

We met a few more times for more conventional BJ's. And tons of video calls.

Reminds me, I should message him tomorrow since I will be in the area Thursday.
I need to work where you work!

naw, we never did any of that.
I was more of an outlet for their desires - she like eating pussy.
and his likes were, well obvious :)
Yes I can tell his likes were well taken care of. Glad to hear your pleasure was also taken care of! Hot Story!

Back