The Casual Blowjob

I was getting ready to shower when my wife asked me to change a ceiling light bulb . I'm standing on a stepladder in only my undershirt when she walks in , sees my cock hanging in the breeze and proceeds to suck it until I fill her mouth !
Nice...how convenient.. :)

I was getting ready to shower when my wife asked me to change a ceiling light bulb . I'm standing on a stepladder in only my undershirt when she walks in , sees my cock hanging in the breeze and proceeds to suck it until I fill her mouth !
Interesting. That may explain why I've always thought women should change the light bulbs.

I met a guy on this site and we were sharing fantasies.
He wanted a woman to catch him jerking off in his car and stick around for the finish.
I had always wanted a stranger to cum on my tits and then go home sticky.

We discovered that he lived about 10 minutes from a work location I frequent.

We set up the meet. He arrived first. I pulled up and walked over to him.
Looked in the car and watched a minute.
Walked around to the drivers side and he opened the door.

He was a little shy and lost his erection. So I told him I could help. I took his entire length in my mouth and started to suckle. As he got harder, I started to blow him.
He took over and has planned exploded all over my bare breasts.
As he went to tuck himself in, I cleaned him up first.

We met a few more times for more conventional BJ's. And tons of video calls.

Reminds me, I should message him tomorrow since I will be in the area Thursday.

A former lover

I had a girlfriend once that, according to her, had not been as orally fixated when she was married, but became quite aggressive with her mouth when we got together. I am a very average sized man, but she began enjoying giving me blowjobs at random times when we were together, and openly described her intentions to service me whenever the opportunity presented itself. I never felt so sexual before, and have not since we split up so long ago.
I have a FWB like that. For some reason, his cock in my mouth is so amazing.
Recently we were texting and he told me he loves the look in my eyes, my smile and mouth watering when he takes his cock out.
For his birthday, I surprised him by letting him give me the facial he has wanted.
I had cum from my hairline to my belly button.

He wanted a woman to catch him jerking off in his car and stick around for the finish.

He was a little shy and lost his erection. So I told him I could help. I took his entire length in my mouth and started to suckle. As he got harder, I started to blow him.

What a fantastic experience. He sounds exceptionally lucky.

That was as amazing story!

Back at the beginning of our days of sharing with a couple of our friends his wife mentioned to mine that her husband couldn't cum from a bj . Guess she didn't know my wife as well as she thought .My wife took up the challenge the next time we were together . We watched her on her knees make love to his thick cock with everything she could I thought I'd seen all of her tricks but we both enjoyed watching what she treated him to and how she went about it .
Of course we couldn't just sit there and watch without entertaining ourselves and after fingering his wife to a thunderous couple of orgasms she treated me to some fine cocksucking of her own .

Somewhere around an hour , after I'd already given his wife a mouthful , we watched him give up an explosive eruption into my wifes mouth ending that myth . My wife sat back licked her lips , rubbed her jaw and grinned like the new reining champion that she was .
We gave her a well deserved round of applause which I followed with a good tongue lashing .

I have to ask. At what point did the suckle become a blow job? Is there a certain amount of erection required before it’s considered a BJ?

On our first meeting, the intent was never to make him cum by my mouth. To me it was always masturbation.
My mouth wouldn't have been involved at all if he didn't lose his erection.

The other times we were together, the intent was to use my mouth to make him xum. I define that as a BJ even if he has to or chooses to finish with his own hand.
When I am fully involved with a guy, I like to define oral sex as more than a BJ.
I make love to his cock with my mouth. That typically includes edging, using my hands, rubbing my face on his cock and balls, etc.

That's my favorite oral pleasure.

On our first meeting, the intent was never to make him cum by my mouth. To me it was always masturbation.

The other times we were together, the intent was to use my mouth to make him xum. I define that as a BJ even if he has to or chooses to finish with his own hand.
When I am fully involved with a guy, I like to define oral sex as more than a BJ.
I make love to his cock with my mouth. That typically includes edging, using my hands, rubbing my face on his cock and balls, etc.

That sounds unbelievable😘

Yes! I'm the same way (in reverse); when I'm with a woman one of my very favorite things are seeing how they respond to my mouth and face being used in full service to their pleasure. There's something intensely satisfying about giving that to them.

So for an erection, you offer perfection.

We were reluctant to do full swap activities but had no problem with blowjobs. Casual blowjobs have been a big part of our play. In the beginning, my husband would look for guys with big dicks for me to suck. We would meet, perhaps have a drink and I would suck them off. As I got more confidence, I began to pick guys on my own.
I have blown so many guys.

We were reluctant to do full swap activities but had no problem with blowjobs. Casual blowjobs have been a big part of our play. In the beginning, my husband would look for guys with big dicks for me to suck. We would meet, perhaps have a drink and I would suck them off. As I got more confidence, I began to pick guys on my own.
I have blown so many guys.
"Honey, can we have some hot foreplay first?"

"Like what, dear. Anything you want."

"Mmmm. Three or four cocks?"

"Don't you ever get tired of cocks? You had five yesterday!"

"But honey, the lawn crew is coming over pretty soon. (doorbell rings) Wait, don't move. Stay right here just as you are. That's the plumber and his help at the door."

Exactly, thats how its done!!!!

Back