The Casual Blowjob

Jill's situation is something every man on Lit would not mind being in.

How does the casual BJ take place when it's being given to someone who's not your partner?

I was 22 and in college. While in an upper-level Spanish elective course, I met a girl. She and I became more acquainted through the group projects that we had to participate in together. A small group of us would usually go to to breakfast together after the 8am class.

She was blonde, gorgeous, and (according to my insecure self) way out of my league.

One day after class she flat out asked me if she would buy her alcohol (she would pay, of course) - she was only 20 and couldn't buy it herself. I was very hesitant at first, but I relented and got it for her. I brought it to campus the next time we had class together and afterward got it out of my truck for her to put it in her backpack. During the course of the semester this pretty much became a weekly thing.

During our conversations she learned where my family lived (where I would go "home" to during the holidays) and she commented that she lived in a town that I passed through when I drove the 5-hour drive home. Right before Thanksgiving, she asked if I was going home for the holiday (I was) and she asked if I would mind if she rode with me and if I could drop her off on the way. She was going to be driving her own car back, so it would just be a one-way trip.

I drove a pickup, I had plenty of room in the back for her luggage, and thought, "Why not?"

During the course of the semester, I never hit on her. We were friendly, but I never asked her out, pursued her, etc. Again, I really thought she was out of my league.

Her destination was about half-way. We got on the road late Wednesday evening and headed out of town, casually conversing about subjects I have no memory of.

At one point, she turned to me and said, "You know, I really owe you for giving me a ride, and for all the times you bought alcohol for me and my roommate." I thought she was talking about paying for gas, and I told her not to worry about it.

The next thing I knew, I heard her seat belt unbuckle, she slid closer to me, and I felt her hand touch my thigh and start sliding upward to my crotch. "No, I really, really should pay you back somehow."

The whole thing was a blur. I alternated between looking at her and the road while she unfastened my belt and pants and pulled them far enough down to get access to my cock. She rubbed it with her hand until I was hard as she looked at me and smiled, and then that beautiful, blonde head of hers was bobbing up and down in front of my steering wheel.

It was my first road head. The act was so erotic to me I came copiously and quickly, and she hungrily swallowed every drop. That led to us dating for about 3 months, but as good as the sex was she just wasn't my type. She did, however, give me the gift of that exhilarating memory that I will recall fondly until the day I die.

It’s the best gift. Doesn’t cost one thin dime and if well done, will never be forgotten.

An older gent runs a struggling covid-impacted business located off the beaten path. He's always alone. I've stopped in a few times and have just said hello and chatted. He has me confused with someone else, which is a bit awkward. I don't know who the mistaken identity is. I really should correct him on that. However, I do know a little about him. A birdie once told me he's 'built', and a few other things.

When we've chatted I've fantasized about getting 'casual'. The mistaken identity spawned a little of that. Seems so anonymous and mischievous. Too mischievous though. I should get that corrected. Not that I have to hand out my identity. Just not be who he thinks I am.

Assuming we move past the identity issue, and the vibes are there, could a 'casual' happen? He usually wears shorts. I'd welcome some expansion - a pitched tent as they say. I'm a little at odds with the thought, but easily persuaded by the right sign.

An older gent runs a struggling covid-impacted business located off the beaten path. He's always alone. I've stopped in a few times and have just said hello and chatted. He has me confused with someone else, which is a bit awkward. I don't know who the mistaken identity is. I really should correct him on that. However, I do know a little about him. A birdie once told me he's 'built', and a few other things.

When we've chatted I've fantasized about getting 'casual'. The mistaken identity spawned a little of that. Seems so anonymous and mischievous. Too mischievous though. I should get that corrected. Not that I have to hand out my identity. Just not be who he thinks I am.

Assuming we move past the identity issue, and the vibes are there, could a 'casual' happen? He usually wears shorts. I'd welcome some expansion - a pitched tent as they say. I'm a little at odds with the thought, but easily persuaded by the right sign.

Go for it. I would. Maybe say, “you look stressed from all of this going on. I was wondering if you’d be up for a little stress relief.”

Him being hung is another reason to pursue it. Who knows, Maybe it’ll become a thing.

When Mrs Sthrn and I first got together in 2011, it was a long distance relationship. 350 miles one way. The ocasion came up that she could come to our home town for a visit... she gave me a blowjob from the time we left San Antonio, untill traffic started getting heavy in Katy... About a 2 hr drive. She wouldn't let me cum.... my balls got so achey you can't imagine... but it was such fun....
https://imgur.com/jl7ANdP
https://imgur.com/ctOlCKv
https://imgur.com/TKFKj5f
https://imgur.com/lWT1YVm
Stopped at a rest area between Houston and Beumont.
https://imgur.com/HGPZcRa
https://imgur.com/0dnMdRv
Once traffic cleared out after going thru all the heavy Houston trafic... It was her turn...
https://imgur.com/aN3CFAh
and no i didnt let her get off so she took matters into her own hands..

When Mrs Sthrn and I first got together in 2011, it was a long distance relationship. 350 miles one way. The ocasion came up that she could come to our home town for a visit... she gave me a blowjob from the time we left San Antonio, untill traffic started getting heavy in Katy... About a 2 hr drive. She wouldn't let me cum.... my balls got so achey you can't imagine... but it was such fun....
https://imgur.com/jl7ANdP
https://imgur.com/ctOlCKv
https://imgur.com/TKFKj5f
https://imgur.com/lWT1YVm
Stopped at a rest area between Houston and Beumont.
https://imgur.com/HGPZcRa
https://imgur.com/0dnMdRv
Once traffic cleared out after going thru all the heavy Houston trafic... It was her turn...
https://imgur.com/aN3CFAh
and no i didnt let her get off so she took matters into her own hands..

You two are a lucky couple, I've never found a woman willing to do those things.
I enjoy hearing your adventures & the pictures are Awesome, thanks for sharing & making an old man's day.

My pleasure Mike, its fun for this old guy to relive them while sharing with all of ya'll on the forums...

I don't see a blowjob ever being casual. For me, at least, it is always a very involved and intense act, even with a one night stand or something casual like that. A blowjob can be spontaneous but not casual. Which I think is the idea behind the thread based on some of the posts here.

Anyways, on to the important stuff:

I love oral sex, and I am always happy to initiate the fun by surprising him. Drop to my knees, take him out and start sucking; I don't recall ever hearing a complaint. Not even when I did it while he was on a call with his grandma. Though, he did later get me back with a spanking and some wonderfully rough sex. I have woken up guys with blowjobs, did it while they were focusing on some other task (though not for long :devil:), waited in the entryway, naked and on my knees, mouth open and ready for him to use any way he pleased.

The more casual the better...

The casual blow job is one of my favorite ways to do it! I love to meet my boyfriend at the door with a beer when he comes over after work, unzip his pants, get on my knees and suck on his cock to help him unwind for the day. Or wake him up by taking his limp sleeping cock in my mouth, feel it getting hard and sucking it until I’m rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum. The more casual the situation the better. There is something so hot about making routine activities dirty.

The casual blow job is one of my favorite ways to do it! I love to meet my boyfriend at the door with a beer when he comes over after work, unzip his pants, get on my knees and suck on his cock to help him unwind for the day. Or wake him up by taking his limp sleeping cock in my mouth, feel it getting hard and sucking it until I’m rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum. The more casual the situation the better. There is something so hot about making routine activities dirty.
looking for a second bf!? :)

The idea is to rejoice the idea behind something as intense and deep as a blowjob in a setting which isn't so... Planned.

It makes the situation arousing to me.
One of the most interesting incidents happened when I was on a holiday with my friend and his gf.
They couldn't keep their hands off each other and we had booked a home stay.
I could see them having sex around the house all day. Kitchen, sofa, balcony. They were easy about it and didn't mind me taking a peak.
We were discussing fantasies and on the second day we discussed threesomes. They were okay with me joining in. They liked the idea but wanted to warm up to it.
After the talks I was left aroused and they could see it. They started getting frisky there. This time they didn't move to the bedroom. They continued on the couch. Sensing my arousal he told me I could jack off if I wanted. So I did. I could see her watching my cock as I saw her breasts and her shaved pussy.

It was a treat to watch them. I almost wanted to join.

The second day we all went to the beach and then the club. She kept touching me and I could see he loved it. Maybe they had discussed this. I didn't know then. We went to the club near the beach and while he was gone she grinded on my and placed her hand on my arousal. I didn't mention it to him when he returned.

When we came back to the house they, as usual entered their bedroom and i could hear their noises.

I was left alone in the living room watching TV and reminiscing about the day and her warm touch. After about a couple Of hours she came out to get water and saw me touching myself. She got water and came and sat down next to me.
"You poor dog, you must be feeling left out with me and Kevin so busy with each other", she said.
"Yes, well, I knew this would happen before I was here", I replied.
"Regardless, it's unfair to have that in such a state", she said, looking at my throbbing cock.
"Not sure much can be done about that", I sighed.
"You sure?", she asked and knelt down.
I was shocked.
"... Umm.. Kev?" I asked, hesitant.
".. Mm he's asleep. But after we discussed the threesomes yesterday, he told me he had a fantasy to watch me get fucked by you. That's what made me cum today." she replied.

I looked into her eyes. That was when I knew she had already decided. She would go ahead with it

And she did. And she did it again.

She gave me three blowjobs as we lay on the couch talking and having fun watching the TV and joking around. That night, was one of my best blowjob days.

I have a spare house key with your name on it.

I find this very fun to do when I have a boyfriend. We’ll be watching tv or something and I’ll just pull it out and suck on him for a little bit. Sometimes until he cums, other times not. Long road trips are another good time.

I find this very fun to do when I have a boyfriend. We’ll be watching tv or something and I’ll just pull it out and suck on him for a little bit. Sometimes until he cums, other times not. Long road trips are another good time.

I agree. Just surprising him from time to time is a wonderful thing and they appreciate it :)

A former lover

I had a girlfriend once that, according to her, had not been as orally fixated when she was married, but became quite aggressive with her mouth when we got together. I am a very average sized man, but she began enjoying giving me blowjobs at random times when we were together, and openly described her intentions to service me whenever the opportunity presented itself. I never felt so sexual before, and have not since we split up so long ago.

I had a girlfriend once that, according to her, had not been as orally fixated when she was married, but became quite aggressive with her mouth when we got together. I am a very average sized man, but she began enjoying giving me blowjobs at random times when we were together, and openly described her intentions to service me whenever the opportunity presented itself. I never felt so sexual before, and have not since we split up so long ago.

Lovers should always give each other pleasure without the hint of the other that they want it. That makes it more fun.

I've only had one casual blowjob. It was 30 or so years ago and the girl thought I was sleeping on the couch. Well I was, but I woke up and let her continue.

hey...

I don't see a blowjob ever being casual. For me, at least, it is always a very involved and intense act, even with a one night stand or something casual like that. A blowjob can be spontaneous but not casual. Which I think is the idea behind the thread based on some of the posts here.

Anyways, on to the important stuff:

I love oral sex, and I am always happy to initiate the fun by surprising him. Drop to my knees, take him out and start sucking; I don't recall ever hearing a complaint. Not even when I did it while he was on a call with his grandma. Though, he did later get me back with a spanking and some wonderfully rough sex. I have woken up guys with blowjobs, did it while they were focusing on some other task (though not for long :devil:), waited in the entryway, naked and on my knees, mouth open and ready for him to use any way he pleased.

early on into our sexual relationship, I would try to do things like this for my wife but I get tired of being slapped on the side of head, as I'm trying to get to her sweet spot and give it a good licking.

These are all wonderfull stories, I have little to share in this myself however, lets all not forget the powerfull and intense expirience that a casual handjob can bring.

Love,

Thom

I have

I have, on occasion, if I have had a drink or two, given a casual blowjob in a parking lot or in the men’s room at a restaurant. There is something so erotic and intense about pulling out a strange mans cock and sucking it, licking it, making him moan and cum. I out my hand over their mouths, or tell than not to talk. It is as much for my pleasure as theirs. I rub and finger myself as I get them off. It’s just so slutty.

I have, on occasion, if I have had a drink or two, given a casual blowjob in a parking lot or in the men’s room at a restaurant. There is something so erotic and intense about pulling out a strange mans cock and sucking it, licking it, making him moan and cum. I out my hand over their mouths, or tell than not to talk. It is as much for my pleasure as theirs. I rub and finger myself as I get them off. It’s just so slutty.

Such a lovely and hot reply tha wonderfully describesthe powerplay that is so often part of oral pleasure.

Thank you for sharing
Love,
Thom

Back